Southern hires Dooley

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was painfully obvious w/ the last 4 weeks of putrid play, horrible play calling, and incapable leadership @ the QB position for PV.

What took you guys so long to announce what we knew some 1.5 weeks ago.

Tell him to take the womens' basketball "coach" with him as well. And if that band dude gets snarky again, take him as well.
Is your band director a Southern guy too?

If it's true Sumlin wanted the job with money not being an issue I would have chosen Sumlin, although I think Dooley will do well.

Thanks SU , if y’all love him we love him twice as much especially around boombox time
😂
🤣

Man, how y'all gone go out and hire the man that embarrassed y'all on your homecoming, like we done gone out and officially asked for permission to speak with coach Dancy for embarrassing us at our place a few weeks ago?

:D lol
Perhaps a better question would be "How does a school lose its head football coach two days after taking its team to the conference championship game? I do not agree with the Dooley hire but I will have to live with it. If it does not work out, it will be the end of the Roman Banks' administration. Bur as for PV, new stadium and facilities, biggest budget in the conference, I guess Dooley got tired of his Western Division Champion team playing in front of 724 fans. Football tradition counts, PV!

Perhaps a better question would be "How does a school lose its head football coach two days after taking its team to the conference championship game? I do not agree with the Dooley hire but I will have to live with it. If it does not work out, it will be the end of the Roman Banks' administration. Bur as for PV, new stadium and facilities, biggest budget in the conference, I guess Dooley got tired of his Western Division Champion team playing in front of 724 fans. Football tradition counts, PV!
Get back to us when you get tired of inviting PV for homecoming ijs

Perhaps a better question would be "How does a school lose its head football coach two days after taking its team to the conference championship game?

Because he found a school dumb enough to pay him $400k a year! If the Jaguar Nation is happy with this hire, then we are happy! If the Jaguar Nation isn't happy with this hire, then we are happy!

With all of y'all's supposed tradition...was THIS the best you could do???

That was 723 fans far too many, inclusive of me. We have a football tradition; it just takes the right individual to help usher it back to where it once was.

We have to get serious about the business of being serious vs all this silly "experimentation" which occurred over the last 7+ years.

He got his degree from Norfolk St, just marched in su's band. Y'all want him too?

1-800-CALL-UHAUL

Shit, get them all out of here. Quickly.

Woooooooooo-sahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... woooooooooo-sahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... calm down Bewild; curtail that emotion and think logically. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back