Southern hires Dooley

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was painfully obvious w/ the last 4 weeks of putrid play, horrible play calling, and incapable leadership @ the QB position for PV.

What took you guys so long to announce what we knew some 1.5 weeks ago.

Tell him to take the womens' basketball "coach" with him as well. And if that band dude gets snarky again, take him as well.
for yall to come and try to get some more staff from su yall love hiring su folks over there

I am not happy about the hire at all, but again besides JSU, I don't think no AD'S in the SWAC have the balls to actually do a real job as a AD. If the rumors are true and we are paying him over 300,000 or more Smhhh. . I will wait after next season to talk. But as I said Dooley is fools gold-If he does not get players in the portal its going to be a long season(s).

for yall to come and try to get some more staff from su yall love hiring su folks over there

Those of us with common sense would never venture down that path. It's the dummies w/ the homeboy hook-up bullshit still in play.

That shit is old; that's why all of them gotta' get the hell on up outta' here.

I am not happy about the hire at all, but again besides JSU, I don't think no AD'S in the SWAC have the balls to actually do a real job as a AD. If the rumors are true and we are paying him over 300,000 or more Smhhh. . I will wait after next season to talk. But as I said Dooley is cool gold-If he does not get players in the portal its going to be a long season(s).
$400,000.

At 400,000 he better win the SWAC.. Being the bridesmaid like we did under Odums will not cut it
I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during this process. The first question I would have asked Banks and Dooley.... When did Dooley win a SWAC Championship as a coach... -100,000. How are we going to put butts in the stands with you being the head coach. (20,000) plus at every home game -100,000.

Last edited:
At 400,000 he better win the SWAC.. Being the bridesmaid like we did under Odums will not cut it
I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during this process. The first question I would have asked Banks and Doolry. When did Dooley win a SWAC Championship as a coach... -100,000. How are we going to put butts in the stands with you being the head coach. (20,000) plus at every home game -100,000.
Yall could of kept Odums..(whatever it was he wanted)

"Panther Nation! Y'all ready for some tough football and a winner?!!!!"

mississippi-valley-state-devils-head-coach-vincent-dancy-during-the-picture-id1234096950

We already barely got a band (need a BD) and coaches. Why yall want the one good thing that we have (coaches wise)? lol

Sumlin is available. "Why can't we have any h_es?" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back