Southern hires Dooley

Status
Not open for further replies.

But recruiting played a role in them being there is my point. The original attack on my statement as a lie was that Sumlin can’t recruit on par or better than Coach Sanders … what you just said proves he has a history A, and B history says he had pull to continue to go get better athletes that current HBCUs just can’t get. And brother we live in an era of did you win or lose.. whether it was a fluke or they caught them slipping the record books say it was a W over Alabama and Kevin Sumlin was indeed the coach at Texas A&M when it happened…
Sir you are lost, T a&m recruited those young men.

Kevin Sumlin - Beat Bama at home

Prime Time - Walks in with a super bowl ring on every finger and the direct cell phone number to likely every GM in the NFL, and at least 4-5 owners. Plus he's prime, young men like to be around and play for him.

Sometimes one should just hush...
Take the t a&m $ away put Sumlin at a HBCU, and you will see.

Have you ever been in a room with K. Sumlin? How personable was he? 🤣😂🤣😂 Sumlin's not a bad guy by far but he's L7, compared to Coach Prime and in this day of social media it matters.

A kid has 1 more visit he can take who you going to see Sumlin (at an HBCU), or Coach Prime at an HBCU?

LET'S SEE IF YOU LIE AGAIN. 🤣😂

Sir you are lost, T a&m recruited those young men.

Kevin Sumlin - Beat Bama at home

Prime Time - Walks in with a super bowl ring on every finger and the direct cell phone number to likely every GM in the NFL, and at least 4-5 owners. Plus he's prime, young men like to be around and play for him.

Sometimes one should just hush...
Take the t a&m $ away put Sumlin at a HBCU, and you will see.

Have you ever been in a room with K. Sumlin? How personable was he? 🤣😂🤣😂 Sumlin's not a bad guy by far but he's L7, compared to Coach Prime and in this day of social media it matters.

A kid has 1 more visit he can take who you going to see Sumlin (at an HBCU), or Coach Prime at an HBCU?

LET'S SEE IF YOU LIE AGAIN. 🤣😂
I’m going to be honest… I didn’t read this book. But uh Kevin Sumlin has a resume long before prime was thought of as a coach. And is Kevin not part of Texas A&M did sumlin not hire those on staff responsible for recruiting ? Idk what sumlin did to you but don’t discredit that man’s resume like that. I love Coach Prime but I can also call a spade a spade my guy.

I’m going to be honest… I didn’t read this book. But uh Kevin Sumlin has a resume long before prime was thought of as a coach. And is Kevin not part of Texas A&M did sumlin not hire those on staff responsible for recruiting ? Idk what sumlin did to you but don’t discredit that man’s resume like that. I love Coach Prime but I can also call a spade a spade my guy.
Well I've always heard if you want keep the truth from certain people put it in a book.

Hmmmm...I do wonder how it has come to be that the great K. Sumlin is still getting paid from two...not 1, but two employers although he is no longer employed by either.

He must be too good for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back