Southern hires Dooley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so he didn’t recruit athletes at Texas A&M that ultimately knocked of nick saben at home in Alabama ? Hmm that’s a hell of a lie I just told them 🤷🏾‍♂️ Shutup prophet idk what I’m talking about … A&M had no stars beating Alabama’s 5 stars ..
Sumlin and John Football caught Bama slippin' the week after the LSU game ... and both parlayed that fluke win into bigger bags LOL

Plus, didn't Aggie have Mike Evans at WR, and Jake Matthews on the o-line ... they had two top-10 picks on offense when they beat Bama.

Sumlin and John Football caught Bama slippin' the week after the LSU game ... and both parlayed that fluke win into bigger bags LOL

Plus, didn't Aggie have Mike Evans at WR, and Jake Matthews on the o-line ... they had two top-10 picks on offense when they beat Bama.
But recruiting played a role in them being there is my point. The original attack on my statement as a lie was that Sumlin can’t recruit on par or better than Coach Sanders … what you just said proves he has a history A, and B history says he had pull to continue to go get better athletes that current HBCUs just can’t get. And brother we live in an era of did you win or lose.. whether it was a fluke or they caught them slipping the record books say it was a W over Alabama and Kevin Sumlin was indeed the coach at Texas A&M when it happened…

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

This is a bad hire and SU AD should get his ass whooped. I think there's either a kickback in play or he got the job on a Kappa connection. Either way Dooley wasn't the best man for the job and SU can look forward to more subpar seasons ... people will come only to see the band.

Dooley I'm sure is a nice guy but nothing he did at PV was impressive enough to move up ... to me the SU football HC position is among the most coveted HBCU coaching jobs out there. The Jaguar Nation ain't no joke!

everytime the world expects this life-changing hire at SU they get the regular hire

when Pete left folks thought they were getting the greatest hire only to be Stump Mitchell

At SU, the best hires are the ones who understand SU - that's why Odums worked and Dooley should

Hell - Dooley's staff at PV is an SU staff already assembled lol

This is a bad hire and SU AD should get his ass whooped. I think there's either a kickback in play or he got the job on a Kappa connection. Either way Dooley wasn't the best man for the job and SU can look forward to more subpar seasons ... people will come only to see the band.

Dooley I'm sure is a nice guy but nothing he did at PV was impressive enough to move up ... to me the SU football HC position is among the most coveted HBCU coaching jobs out there. The Jaguar Nation ain't no joke!
But but he gone cruit Louisiana!!! Lol this their Harold Jackson hire … I told y’all SU slowly but surely turning into old JSU. They use to make front of JSU hires and say comegy curse this and that lol but now the odoms curse says they will not sniff a title until they do right by him. 😂😂 they just let their Hendricks go 😂😭

everytime the world expects this life-changing hire at SU they get the regular hire

when Pete left folks thought they were getting the greatest hire only to be Stump Mitchell

At SU, the best hires are the ones who understand SU - that's why Odums worked and Dooley should

Hell - Dooley's staff at PV is an SU staff already assembled lol
Hopefully he took them too. We need to clean the entire house of the stench.

But but he gone cruit Louisiana!!! Lol this their Harold Jackson hire … I told y’all SU slowly but surely turning into old JSU. They use to make front of JSU hires and say comegy curse this and that lol but now the odoms curse says they will not sniff a title until they do right by him. 😂😂 they just let their Hendricks go 😂😭
Just the dumbest move ever but it's good thing for us ... gives TxSU a better opportunity to win the West.

LMAO ... y'all cold in here

I would love a Sumlin hire for Prairie View. It may not happen though. I think Bubba McDowell has earned a serious look at being head coach. Whoever the Panthers name as the new HC needs Texas ties to get back to recruiting Houston, Dallas, and bEastTexas heavily again. A lot of talent in those areas. I'd be fine with keeping Burton on staff too. That guy works hard. Maybe Williams as well if the new coach doesn't have a QB coach.

Bro..hit "quote "... then hit "reply". It will reply to the message you quote all at once 🤦🏾‍♂️. Kind of like I'm quoting and replying to you right now. I just cannot sit back another day and watch you struggle 😒

Y'all would be surprised at the number of folks that hit that quote button and type their reply in the quote itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back