New Era For JSU Starts Now (Coach Prime Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks (media) racing to be the first for that “breaking” news. Lol They need to settle down. Deion will announce his guys in October.
I said the same thing. Like who cares who releases something first. Hell tbh one person might see it on one website and someone else might see information on another website that both released around the same time. So hell who cares about being the first. Just enjoy the increase in website traffic.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Let the lying begin....JSU...yall need to stop...first yall lie and say Deion is not the coach...now yall want to put out a fake list thinking folks not going to call yall out.

JSU = Soap Opera

Deion is seeing early how yall roll.....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Some of y’all are seeing what happens in a news feeding frenzy in real time ...

I said this on Facebook. Deion is seeing it as well.

Social media has made regular media a non-stop 24/7 news cycle with people trying to get the scoop

Yea that's cool but the point of football is to win.

And as Bomani said, this is much bigger than football. He literally said it in the video

Of course he has to win but can we at least let him get through one season and see if he can really coach first

Last edited:
Hmmm! He can miss me with that he don't care if HBCU football teams are ever good at football. He sounds so much like some of my alumni brethren. Character development and being competitive need to coexist. The idea that they are mutually exclusive is mindless.

well Bo went to Clark ... not necessarily a winning football tradition there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back