New Era For JSU Starts Now (Coach Prime Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was that Valley and Jackson or Jackson and Alcorn that put 60,000 fans in that stadium on a Sunday against the NFL. Someone help me remember the good old days.

Your jealousy is scathing and blatantly obvious, benedict-bama. lol :D

And don’t worry. We will have a BIG panther foot to shove down you backwards mf’ers throat soon. It’s inevitable.
Lol, ain't you a PV'er... but talking about putting on mommy's and daddy's clothes once you get them out of the dry cleaners? I guess your name suits you well.

You got your JSU pumps and SU heavy starched shirt on I see. 🤣
young-boy-and-girl-walking-in-high-heels-BM0HX0.jpg

You've heard it hear first folks. Some people are just natural catalyst.....cough, cough....Trump.....sneeze....etc. Just reading this article, and if indeed God has His hand on this operation, can Prime Time become "Ultimus" Prime Time by being an additional catalyst and help set the "BAR" in motion?? BLACK ATHELETS REVOLUTION!!! It's and exciting time for HBCU football. Let's see what happens.

Wondering if SOME of it is true just not all.

It is not out of the realm of possibility that someone like Deion could call HOFers like T.O. and Sapp and get them on board for a few years. They're HOFers so they can make 6-7 figures off just their names and not rely on paychecks from JSU

I understand the media doesn't work like that but maybe ol boy should let Deion announce his staff on his terms

It is not out of the realm of possibility that someone like Deion could call HOFers like T.O. and Sapp and get them on board for a few years. They're HOFers so they can make 6-7 figures off just their names and not rely on paychecks from JSU

I understand the media doesn't work like that but maybe ol boy should let Deion announce his staff on his terms

+1. Looking forward to seeing the official announcement for his staff, especially the actual o-coord. I know TC was retained but... things happen.

I assume the powers that be knew this was gonna happen and this will be the norm going forward when you are involving folks who like to be in the mix on a national scale.

You gonna have folks trying to build their careers off inside Information or somewhat inaccurate information. All these cats have publicists, social media teams, etc hanging around.

Sit back and relax this will be good.

Yea I was pissed when I saw joe cooks tweet. Because I knew why Deion wasn’t ready yet. I dnt know why folks can’t just wait. They dnt be this hyped about ole miss and msu programs. Like damn. I assume they’ll do Deion like they did jsu. Get mad because he want release information when they want it. And these same so call media outlets know darn well how the hiring process works but they’ve made such mess of this trying to make folks release information before the full process has been executed. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back