New Era For JSU Starts Now (Coach Prime Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems like so many folks/media groups have an opinion. Well, this Covid-19 offseason has turned into a non-dull one.....LOL

"A bunch of hoodlums". Alcorn is actually still winning so he left them in a better place then whence he found them.

That's what I dislike about these drive-by outlets. Most of the time they have surface information about HBCU(s) and somewhere in their soliloquy, they are going to say something so misinformed and irk the hell out of knowledgable listeners.

Last edited:
Cook is probably reporting what someone told him. When someone tell/show you something in confidence and you tell a reporter, shame on you.

Let the lying begin....JSU...yall need to stop...first yall lie and say Deion is not the coach...now yall want to put out a fake list thinking folks not going to call yall out.

JSU = Soap Opera

Deion is seeing early how yall roll.....
Sorry my Gramfam, but Deion is loving every second of it. 😂

Cook is probably reporting what someone told him. When someone tell/show you something in confidence and you tell a reporter, shame on you.

That list didn't just come about...he knows who is rolling with...Deion just wants to be the one who shares it....He is part of the media as well (podcast)

........"Sanders said his staff will have combined 84 years of NFL playing & coaching experience".......

Last edited:
That list didn't just come about...he knows who is rolling with...Deion just wants to be the one who shares it....He is part of the media as well (podcast)

........"Sanders said his staff will have combined 84 years of NFL playing & coaching experience".......
Besides, I don’t think Warren Sapp has his degree and the legal run-ins.

"A bunch of hoodlums". Alcorn is actually still winning so he left them in a better place than whence he found them.
Bomani missed it on this one, but I understand, the on-campus melee was an embarrassment. Nobody really cares about his takes, except LeBatard.

I think Cook is a pretty good local reporter and has certainly covered JSU Athletics well but I think that after that 2 minute video he posted on Twitter of Coach Prime's introduction with the Boom and Vehicles coming in went viral with over 2.4 million views early that afternoon, he must have gotten hyped as a media figure and was looking for a big follow up post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back