NCAA Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meant to post this late Wednesday evening and it’s not football but just as impactful.

Quentin (Grimes) entered the transfer portal and will be leaving bill self and the kansas basketball program. He also took himself out of the nba draft selection for 2019. I asked no other questions, quickly changed subjects, and want to remain ignorant so I can be surprised. lol

Meant to post this late Wednesday evening and it’s not football but just as impactful.

Quentin (Grimes) entered the transfer portal and will be leaving bill self and the kansas basketball program. He also took himself out of the nba draft selection for 2019. I asked no other questions, quickly changed subjects, and want to remain ignorant so I can be surprised. lol
PV bound? LOL

4th player to leave ECU for A&T (3 transfers, 1 decommit)

Khalil Barrett’s ECU football career never really even got started before it ended.

Barrett redshirted last year and was set to be a suited up freshman on this year’s Pirate team but in the offseason, he announced his plans to transfer.

He was unsure of his new destination but now has his mind made up - he’s headed to Greensboro to be a North Carolina A&T Aggie.

In high school, Barrett was prolific as a wide receiver/running back hybrid as he rushed for 1,105 yards and caught for 1,050, combining for 30 touchdowns

The plan at ECU was to make Barrett into a hybrid defender, a mix of linebacker and defensive back.

“I just feel like I can produce more on the offensive side of the ball,” Barrett said.

Hmmmm.............

Giles had led Texas Tech in receiving with 69 catches, 1,158 yards and 13 touchdowns as a slot receiver in 2016, and last August, Orgeron saw promise in Giles, saying his catches that year were "more than the last 10 years that our receivers caught balls."

Hmmmm.............

Giles had led Texas Tech in receiving with 69 catches, 1,158 yards and 13 touchdowns as a slot receiver in 2016, and last August, Orgeron saw promise in Giles, saying his catches that year were "more than the last 10 years that our receivers caught balls."

Put a lock on the office door while he’s in it and tell he can’t come home unless you know what

Hmmmm.............

LSU is real deep at that position. He may be decent but that's not good enough considering the comp at that position at LSU right now...

LSU is real deep at that position. He may be decent but that's not good enough considering the comp at that position at LSU right now...

LSU is in trouble. That QB better make plays this year. Jimbo about to pass LSU up in the SEC West.

Jimbo> Orgeron. The coach LSU fans really wanted was Jimbo.

That may be the case but aTm is a perennial loser. The 4th place seat has their name on it along with a Texas star (BTW...Meyer>Day<Hayes).......LOL

This is how the B1G - East Division will fair in 2019 (right click and save this):

1) Michigan
2) Penn State
3) Ohio State
4) Michigan State (knocking on your back door.....lol)

Last edited:

I wonder do they have the pieces around him to be successful. Remember, the reason he got hurt at Florida st. It was because they had know o line.
Talent is there. Offensive playcalling hasn't been up to par but hopefully that changes soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back