The race to the Celebration Bowl is really wide open

While the SCG doesn't count at a postseason game, SWAC Officials, Chancellors and Presidents made a decision that teams who are ineligible for postseason due to APR won't be able to participate in the SWAC Championship Game. It's the same reason why the Grambling State Men's basketball team won the regular season title this year but didn't compete in the SWAC Basketball Tournament.

Dr. Kenyatta Cavil confirmed this over the weekend with Dr. Charles McClelland. So Alabama A&M can't be in the MIX. But they can play spoiler for Alabama State or Alcorn.

so playing spolier to Alcorn & Alabama st would possibly send who to the SCG?...that would be some bs!

if A&M wins the eastern division they should let us choose who we want to go in place of us lmao

so playing spolier to Alcorn & Alabama st would possibly send who to the SCG?...that would be some bs!

if A&M wins the eastern division they should let us choose who we want to go in place of us lmao

Something similar happened in 2011 when we were banned. Yall ended up going and repping the East even though we owned the tie breaker. All 3 teams finished 7-2 in conf (JSU, AAMU, and Bama)

While the SCG doesn't count at a postseason game, SWAC Officials, Chancellors and Presidents made a decision that teams who are ineligible for postseason due to APR won't be able to participate in the SWAC Championship Game. It's the same reason why the Grambling State Men's basketball team won the regular season title this year but didn't compete in the SWAC Basketball Tournament.

Dr. Kenyatta Cavil confirmed this over the weekend with Dr. Charles McClelland. So Alabama A&M can't be in the MIX. But they can play spoiler for Alabama State or Alcorn.
So JSU just can't go on a run and get in. What has Alcorn or ASU shown that puts them head and shoulders above JSU...??

So JSU just can't go on a run and get in. What has Alcorn or ASU shown that puts them head and shoulders above JSU...??
JSU can....
ComfortableImpressiveIguanodon-small.gif

FAMU vs SU

This is what the masses want. I can see 60 thousand at this game.

If that happens, it will be a big game. I can see at least 50K. Like someone said though, one game at a time...lol Really surprised at A&T downfall. Football is a game of attrition (not sure if that's the issue) though that offense was always a bone of contention since the start of the season.

If that happens, it will be a big game. I can see at least 50K. Like someone said though, one game at a time...lol Really surprised at A&T downfall. Football is a game of attrition (not sure if that's the issue) though that offense was always a bone of contention since the start of the season.

Downfall?

They lost by a pair of FGs at the horn. They’re still a really good football team

Last edited:
Coach Broadway not there no more. I believe thats the reason they can't finish games.

The race isn't wide open to me. Its Southern and Famu's to lose.
While I understand your point in the greater scheme of things, the truth of the matter is that neither SU nor FAMU has displayed anything that shows that they can't be beaten. And because there are so many teams in each conference who are VERY MUCH in the running, the race to the CB is still very much wide open.

While I understand your point in the greater scheme of things, the truth of the matter is that neither SU nor FAMU has displayed anything that shows that they can't be beaten. And because there are so many teams in each conference who are VERY MUCH in the running, the race to the CB is still very much wide open.

EXACTLY..this race isn't anywhere close to be decided yet.

Its still Southern and Famu to lose. Those two control there on destiny. Nobody in the conference controls its on fate.

Yall were ready to crown PV and Ncat early I mean early in the year. You can find receipts were me saying " not so fast" after they beat Nccu.

Back