Crank Fest

But but you just said you didn't give a dayum but it was for me? Ok breh, you're the one invested but back peddle and then says it was for me? when I hadn't even commented in the thread and you posting what other grown men are saying to give validation for your heart and band LMAOO smh

I don't need another person to co-sign a W for my band bud, I just post clips and let you find something that's better, babies need co-signers for that.

Clips don't lie, men and women do smh Lol

But that's cute, you got a W to lean on if your eyes

Kudos breh if you proud your band finally got a W in your eyes and the folks from the Sip

L

Maybe Southern will rethink the idea next time about posting all those skits before they battle the BOOM! There should be charges brought against them for false advertisement.

To be fair to southern, Simmons "tears ballad" was the only stand out thing from the juke. I been saying this for a few years now haymer is a great marketer and a top 5 arranger all time, but his short comings on the field shows he's done over the years are starting to come over slowly to the stands. Dude under achieves when compared to Jackson and gregs... has not done anything innovative or new he's simply done past things and dropped a pinch of new to keep the southern hopeful happy. The 60 plus trumpets is a failing experiment because outside of trumbones who are very good this year for southern is the only thing pushing and when your screamers are skating because arrangements aren't being spreaded out for you mid and low (2nd & 3rd trumpets) it sounds very top heavy. Low brass isn't pushing consistently causing balance issues and someone please tell haymer and company to take the tuba parts down to some lows because they aren't being heard at all till tuba breaks when they play in a high Octive. Y'all messed up on tempos and nerves earlier in the battle, and as of late, and y'all had a lot of messups for some years now.... but swear that y'all still take w's. Southern is starting to lose its unique sound they had last year compared to this year with the changes. They sound like everyone else just with strong trumpets. Also this is my opinion, Simmons should be associate director over taylor. Taylor is a great arranger but Simmons is special man so special ... he's as close to knighten in how he arranges. Just what I see and have heard from the juke. They'll be ready to go in 3 weeks but maybe this humbled haymer to start being more innovative in arrangements and on the field more than focusing on promo videos and halftime disses. My two cents. The juke is good but they're better and true jukes know what I'm talking about....

Last edited:
Maybe Southern will rethink the idea next time about posting all those skits before they battle the BOOM! There should be charges brought against them for false advertisement.

Yall so funny. SU cranked on yall all night yesterday. Take your usual L.

To be fair to southern, Simmons "tears ballad" was the only stand out thing from the juke. I been saying this for a few years now haymer is a great marketer and a top 5 arranger all time, but his short comings on the field shows he's done over the years are starting to come over slowly to the stands. Dude under achieves when compared to Jackson and gregs... has not done anything innovative or new he's simply done past things and dropped a pinch of new to keep the southern hopeful happy. The 60 plus trumpets is a failing experiment because outside of trumbones who are very good this year for southern is the only thing pushing and when your screamers are skating because arrangements aren't being spreaded out for you mid and low (2nd & 3rd trumpets) it sounds very top heavy. Low brass isn't pushing consistently causing balance issues and someone please tell haymer and company to take the tuba parts down to some lows because they aren't being heard at all till tuba breaks when they play in a high Octive. Y'all messed up on tempos and nerves earlier in the battle, and as of late, and y'all had a lot of messups for some years now.... but swear that y'all still take w's. Southern is starting to lose its unique sound they had last year compared to this year with the changes. They sound like everyone else just with strong trumpets. Also this is my opinion, Simmons should be associate director over taylor. Taylor is a great arranger but Simmons is special man so special ... he's as close to knighten in how he arrangements. Just what I see and have heard from the juke. They'll be ready to go in 3 weeks but maybe this humbled haymer to start being more innovative in arrangements and on the field more than focusing on promo videos and halftime disses. My two cents. The juke is good but they're better and true jukes know what I'm talking about....

Simmons is a great arranger. We don't have 60 trumpets. I don't think JSU is being innovation with field shows with the same drill tunes and same drills. Dowell is a good drill master and I don't think the Boom has a good drill since he left in 2014. Little is basic at best. If it aint broke don't fix it. About 5 or six mins of JSU show is predictable. tiger run on, floating JSU, Rocks the House. Its all tradition. Old or new, Haymer shows have been better than JSU vs JSU. 2014, 2015, and 2016 . 2015 had to of been the worse JSU field show ever.

He wrote a book lol ....man let me go to sleep ....☕️ I'm ready for these excuses and deflections in the coming days ....

igga please. How do you know these are SU folks? Oh...I guess because it was on youtube it makes it credible. LMAO!!! Man JSU took the L last night. Don't worry sonny boy, daddy will come to Jackson and hand out more L's.

Just be patient.

igga please. How do you know these are SU folks? Oh...I guess because it was on youtube it makes it credible. LMAO!!! Man JSU took the L last night. Don't worry sonny boy, daddy will come to Jackson and hand out more L's.

Just be patient.
Excuses, hold your L bruh it's okay.

Simmons is a great arranger. We don't have 60 trumpets. I don't think JSU is being innovation with field shows with the same drill tunes and same drills. Dowell is a good drill master and I don't think the Boom has a good drill since he left in 2014. Little is basic at best. If it aint broke don't fix it. About 5 or six mins of JSU show is predictable. tiger run on, floating JSU, Rocks the House. Its all tradition. Old or new, Haymer shows have been better than JSU vs JSU. 2014, 2015, and 2016 . 2015 had to of been the worse JSU field show ever.

Oh you're right about it but jsu has actually tried new drills written and excuted. My only knock on the boom is pacing and energy. Southern only does 3-4 different shows a year now. Y'all spell the score , the L drill, and disses... because that's yalls stable jsu will keep tradition in tact and add some new stuff and new drills. In 2015 and 2014 honda shows Jackson outclassed everything in sight during halftimes

I like all bands but man y’all Jukes gotta give the dub in this battle JSU came with one purpose On they mind and SU got humbled simple

Last edited:
What's a 'breh'?????[/QUOTE]

Definition of Breh:
A term of endearment used by supporters of a particular band in which an "L" was given to this past weekend.

What boy? IN a group filled with JSU folks? igga please! jsu took L's all last night.

You do know it’s an HBCU band group with folk from ALL HBCU bands, EVEN southern. Apparently not so let me school you. The guy that made the poll is old school Ocean (80s) so he has no dog in the fight. HE even said the Boom won and he’s a hard critique soooo yea. Hold this L kindly son. Lmao

Breh I'm over it

I know JSU hasn't done anything against SU since 2010, but you happy and jumping for joy cuz 130 ppl voted yes smh

That's cute breh

LOL Dude but again, we schooled ya'll TWICE in 2013... about to be twice this year too.... LOL

What's a 'breh'?????

Definition of Breh:
A term of endearment used by supporters of a particular band in which an "L" was given to this past weekend.[/QUOTE]

Breh=Bruh.....but I digress.

No son, jSU got waxed yesterday.

You do know it’s an HBCU band group with folk from ALL HBCU bands, EVEN southern. Apparently not so let me school you. The guy that made the poll is old school Ocean (80s) so he has no dog in the fight. HE even said the Boom won and he’s a hard critique soooo yea. Hold this L kindly son. Lmao
Again SON, that L belongs to jSU. Yall should be used to it now. LMAO!!!

What's a 'breh'?????

Definition of Breh:
A term of endearment used by supporters of a particular band in which an "L" was given to this past weekend.[/QUOTE]

Get your post count up first, son! Again, the L belongs to the boom! Deal with it.

Same goes for you. Get your post count up before trying to step to me, SON! LMAO!!!!

LOL Dude but again, we schooled ya'll TWICE in 2013... about to be twice this year too.... LOL

Wait, are you bringing up 20123??? The things LOSERS say/post....LMAO!

Give up TP. Quit while you're behind. Seriously....LMAO!!!!!!

I like all bands but man y’all Jukes gotta give the dub in this battle JSU came with one purpose On they mind and SU got humbled simple

What crankfest battle did you attend? jSU got humbled big time. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! #losers

Based on the clips I've seen, only two bands got waxed. Dega & Da Corn! JSU, ya'll want to sit on the thrown so bad lmao. DENIED! However, nice improvements since the SHC. See ya on da 21st. The Juke will be ready as we always are in Mumford East. Repeck Yo Daddy!

Back