How many of you in here are feeling 'the bern' (Bernie Sanders)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Ca-OuQjXIAEHMeN.jpg

And out of these two, Hillary is by far the best choice for president!

You're a smart man! Intellectually, Sanders isn't on Hillary's level, he lacks the competency to be President.

Black clergy/politicians endorsing Sanders means "not one iota" to me. Remember you had black clergymen saying "they couldn't support Obama" when he ran for President, now they are supporting and endorsing an "old white man", that's crazy!

Ummm. The cbc took their orders and endorsed Hillary..

Lmao at the idea of hillary being intellectually superior. Man. Thats funny.

With a Republican controlled House and Senate, how does Sanders plan to get his "Pie In the Sky" ideas passed? Young people who have never paid rent, lived or worked in the "real word" are supporting this guy, they think they will get free college and healthcare, smh. :confused:

Last edited:
With a Republican controlled House and Senate, how does Sanders plan to get his "Pie In the Sky" ideas passed? Young people who have never paid rent, lived or worked in the "real word" are supporting this guy, they think they will get free college and healthcare, smh. :confused:
Umm, I know many Bernie Sanders supporters paying mortgages, student loans, etc... Everything that Bernie is saying now, he was saying 30 years ago. Even if you disagree, you have respect consistency. Hillary is a political hack.

Sanders proposals would bankrupt the American economy and would require massive tax hikes. Clinton currently has 468 delegates, Sanders has 53. Clinton will crush Sanders in delegate rich states like New York, New Jersey, and Illinois.

Barring a seismic shift among Black and Latinos Democrats, Sanders coalition can not overcome Clinton's!

Reactions: J C
What folks have to understand, a lot of these young folks are way too inexperience to understand much or anything. I'm sure we were all once like them.

Who isn't? Success occurs when opportunity meets preparation!

Most of us don't run to a state we never lived in and run for U.S. Senate and try to pretend be fans of teams we have never cheered for. Then basically have to be talked out the next Presidential election even though we swore that we would serve a full-term on the campaign trail. The list goes on.

Can't speak for others but I have tried my best to be pretty authentic.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What folks have to understand, a lot of these young folks are way too inexperience to understand much or anything. I'm sure we were all once like them.
We know enough to recognize a snake when we see a snake and Hillary Clinton is a snake.

We know enough to recognize a snake when we see a snake and Hillary Clinton is a snake.

Talking about snake politicians, I'm sure you have heard the ole saying, "don't Jew me down". And Bernie Sanders is a politician too. I bet you have used the saying a few time yourself without really knowing exactly what you were saying. LOL!!!

Hillary needs to offer them something free to get their votes!

The young generation feels entitlement programs are the key to success. They don't want to earn anything. They have been taught me,me and me. For this to be the most educated group ever, they lack common sense. Book knowledge is great, but the common sense carries you further.

My first vote was for George McGovern. Lol...He lost 49 states to Tricky Nixon.

Talking about snake politicians, I'm sure you have heard the ole saying, "don't Jew me down". And Bernie Sanders is a politician too. I bet you have used the saying a few time yourself without really knowing exactly what you were saying. LOL!!!
Im not voting for bernie sanders but i dont see a big difference between jews and white women.

Last edited:
None of the emails from the 1000 released were classified as secret or top secret. Only 84 were confidential.

http://www.waff.com/story/31215262/1000-pages-of-clinton-emails-released-84-classifications

By BRADLEY KLAPPER
Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) - The State Department has released more than 1,000 new pages of Hillary Clinton's emails.

Eighty-one messages were classified, mostly at the lowest level of sensitivity. None was declared top secret.

The department has now released more than 45,000 pages of emails from the private account Clinton used as secretary of state.

Back