Comegy to Valley.......

Dog81

Would be a win - win for Comegy and Valley.......Comegy would be able to remain in the Mississippi retirement system and be appreciated for his hard work. Valley in return would have a proven person who has the coaching skills to win a SWAC championship.

PS: The JSU vs Valley game would be highly anticipated.....

Would be a win - win for Comegy and Valley.......Comegy would be able to remain in the Mississippi retirement system and be appreciated for his hard work. Valley in return would have a proven person who has the coaching skills to win a SWAC championship.

I don't think he would go there.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

First , you said JSU would not buy Comegy out. Eat that crow. Besides, if AAMU does not get Comegy, ya'll will regret. In fact, if ya'll get Comegy, we MIGHT regret it. Valley can't afford Comegy but I think they might be willing to pay a little more since they have a new administration.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled program.

That would be a coo for the Valley! Valley has new President Valley, it may happen!

Unless a 61 year old Comegy feels like starting with nothing then go for it...the best and most likely situation is Winston Salem he will inherit a good team he can recruit more JUCO kids and transfers and he would b able to win now...The End

Actually Comegy to AAMU is an even better idea. You might be able to get some talent and stop being JSUs bitch

First , you said JSU would not buy Comegy out. Eat that crow. Besides, if AAMU does not get Comegy, ya'll will regret. In fact, if ya'll get Comegy, we MIGHT regret it. Valley can't afford Comegy but I think they might be willing to pay a little more since they have a new administration.

TP, I was joking.....I didn't know the man would really be fired. Well, don't blame me. It was Cee who ask what has JSU done since 1999, DaHill who pointed out that JSU has only won one championship since AAMU joined the SWAC, and JRock with all of his fancy math percentages about JSU that called you all out...I guess the JSU administration read TSPN....Don't blame me.

Actually Comegy to AAMU is an even better idea. You might be able to get some talent and stop being JSUs bitch

G, I understand your anger......Kobe out for 6 more weeks, Romo being Romo, and the JSU let down to Southern. Things will get better!

PS: Hang in there!

No we won't....our future is very bright.....just wait on it:popcorn:

*looking for my Ray Bans*

:clap::gift::pimp::cool:

P.s. ...TP whoever we pick yall gonna regret it ...:emlaugh:

Last edited:
Bwhahahahaha Bwhahahahaha Bwhahahahaha

I understand that your goals and expectations are less than ours. You just fired a damn good coach that couldn't wait to get his ass out of AAMU. You just got a new AD who thinks he's smart but he is about to set AAMU back 10 years and trust me you can't stand that. He might take y'all back to D2 where you belong. Maybe if y'all go D2 the other schools who can't afford to be here academically and athletically will move with you. I think most schools in the SWAC are waiting for that one team to move down.

When y'all make this stupid hire then Grambling SU TxSU valley PB and Alcorn will see its ok to go D2. PV will go D3 or NAIA. Hopefully bamastate will be shut down by then

Good luck ...sorta

Get Ready all that is wishful thinking on your part....

like I said you're the same person who used to dog Jones out when he was coaching here....used to talk 24'7 about how dumb of a coach he was...make dumb jokes about him liking "eggs" and all this other BS :lol:.....NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN HE WAS THE BEST COACH IN THE SWAC ...FOH LOL

I don't know how you got a "man crush " on Jones after we fired him...:lol:

oh yeah AD Hicks is a savvy guy if what is about to go down happens he is far from making a "stupid hire".....major props to AD Hicks ...I knew you would get this right in the end that's why you were hired my brother ....thanks mane we appreciate you thinking this out ... :)

I think we should throw some type of parade 2nd line style after our new coach gets here or something....its gonna be a celebration ...

A NEW ERA IN BULLDOG FOOTBALL IS ON ITS WAY....

Last edited:
Tru...you shole is right...snicker

Anthony Jones aint shit. And if SU can beat him next week he will finish 6-5 and show you he aint shit. He is lazy, cant recruit, and he does nothing spectacular as a coach in the SWAC. That mess he is doing at A&M is average at best. He is just at a school where average is good. I think this is a contract year for him. A&M needs to keep him cause he is the best they can do and they are the best he can do. Yall deserve each other. If I were A&M I would offer him a 2k raise and leave it at that cause yall are going to suck for the next few years.

.I tried to tell yall back in early Oct and late Sept that yall were not good, but you always think Im just running smack. Now you see what I mean.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I still don't think AJ is that good. He is just good for y'all. You don't have the right to ask for more than Jones cause you don't go to your own damn games. You admit that if TennSt is having something or if whitefolks doing something in Tuscaloosa your fans would much rather go there. When MightyJSU comes to town, 5dsmn hours away thru all those cotton and sugar cane fields, we outnumber y'all. The only students from AAMU are band members. Its a pitiful situation. You don't have a SWAC winning culture because you don't deserve it.

I hope Stimey messes this hire up like he did when he fired Warmly. Po Warmly.

Get Ready you are way down in Jackson, Ms...you don't have the right to tell us what we deserve up here and what is good for us....just make sure "The Queen" and "TFO" got they stuff together :lol:

and Fans not coming to games doesn't have anything to do with nothing...cuz fans don't win games players do :)
you should know that after TWO STRAIGHT SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP LOSSES :lol:

"Stimey" as you refer to him might be considered the best SWAC AD after the smoke clears.
Thanks AD Hicks ...work like this is why you were hired...we commend you my guy..:clap:

*puts on ray bans..takes sips of lemonade*

Oh yeah Merry Christmas SWAC .....you are bout to get a gift in the form of a "New Era of A&M Bulldog Football"

just wait on it...wait on it :lol:

Last edited:
Tru you don't know what the hell you are talking about. No show fans like you are the reason AAMU is at the bottom of the SWAC now. Wouldnt you like to go back to D2? Things were much simpler and better for AAMU then. You don't belong on this level.

No GR you don't know what you are talking....LOL

just worry about what's going on in Jackson...we got this up here we don't need your advice AT ALL...

I just wanna thank Pres. Hugine and AD Hicks ...either way we will be straight with what you guys come up with!

thank you FBS gods....

:emlaugh:

:)....

Last edited:
You are right...it doesn't matter who you hire cause you won't see them do anything. You will be in Nashville or Tuscaloosa anyway. Its a damn shame how y'all are

No GR you don't know what you are talking....LOL

just worry about what's going on in Jackson...we got this up here we don't need your advice AT ALL...

I just wanna thank Pres. Hugine and AD Hicks ...either way we will be straight with what you guys come up with!

thank you FBS gods....

:emlaugh:

:)....

TRU, you are AAMU. That means you are lesser than JSU. No matter who you will hire will have to face that and no matter who you hire would rather be coaching at JSU.

whoever we hire doesn't care about coaching @ JSU...TP...trust me they don't care. Yall Jacksonville St up here so no one cares ...

JaxSU = JSU

yall just make sure yall don't hire James Bell II :lol:

And furthermore

Who the hell is AAMU to suggest a coach for valley? Didn't valley kick yalls ass for homecoming? Didn't they destroy the 100 locals that showed up for homecoming and didn't go to TennSt homecoming instead? You need to be worried about getting a decent coach that can speak and coach. One SWAC already gave an unsmart coach a contract and he can't talk. Y'all need to concentrate on not duplicating that ignorance

Back