How does A Jones do it?

Man you backwoods azz country Sippi folks act like JSU is the shyt. JSU is a school, over rated backwoods government cheese shop.
REALLY u guys talking like Jones is GOOD.....Can u say OVERRATED....Those first few games were all against bad teams except Pine Bluff!

Anthony Jones aint shit. And if SU can beat him next week he will finish 6-5 and show you he aint shit. He is lazy, cant recruit, and he does nothing spectacular as a coach in the SWAC. That mess he is doing at A&M is average at best. He is just at a school where average is good. I think this is a contract year for him. A&M needs to keep him cause he is the best they can do and they are the best he can do. Yall deserve each other. If I were A&M I would offer him a 2k raise and leave it at that cause yall are going to suck for the next few years.

.I tried to tell yall back in early Oct and late Sept that yall were not good, but you always think Im just running smack. Now you see what I mean.

Anthony Jones aint shit. And if SU can beat him next week he will finish 6-5 and show you he aint shit. He is lazy, cant recruit, and he does nothing spectacular as a coach in the SWAC. That mess he is doing at A&M is average at best. He is just at a school where average is good. I think this is a contract year for him. A&M needs to keep him cause he is the best they can do and they are the best he can do. Yall deserve each other. If I were A&M I would offer him a 2k raise and leave it at that cause yall are going to suck for the next few years.

.I tried to tell yall back in early Oct and late Sept that yall were not good, but you always think Im just running smack. Now you see what I mean.

One day yall are going to learn how to believe GR. Jones aint shit.

Look at this dumb shcit

Thats exactly why you never analyse HBCU recruiting classes.... leave that to FBS football. How can you say one recruiting class is better than another when we dont know anything about 90% of the players we sign.... None of our schools are getting a class lead by all 3 to 5 star recruits....Thats why I laugh at schools claiming "we have all this talent".... but then I at the end of the season I see AAMU leading the conference with ALL SWAC players. You cant break down an HBCU recruiting class like a FBS recruiting class.

Jones has kept the same staff he had when he got to AAMU.... thats his key IMO. With the exception of Totten and Grady Brown...our coaching staff has pretty much stayed the same.

You can usually tell which school has the best recruits by which team kicks the other teams ass every year. There must be something to teams that brag about recruiting every year. They usually kick ass.

Back