Prayers for the FAMU/Marching 100

Not knowing all of the FACTS, but if hazing is involved, Disband that band, fire the directors and be prepared to rename the school! Nobody send their kid to college to die like this!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It is fools who condone this mess. The problem is those nerds get into bands and fraternities and ledge, then become something they have never been. It makes most of them feel like men, when they have been getting their punk azzes handed to them all their lives.[/QUOTE]

Tell It Cee!! Tell It Doggonit!!!:tup:

Well, the news in Atlanta said this was the 3rd case of hazing in the 100 this year. I guess the other two got swept under the rug.

They had us doing push ups and he jumped on my back/shoulder. I wish I could remember his name.
Trombone!

Oh yeah...that's just dumb. Y'all must have came up with a good lie when you went to doctor/hospital to cover what happened if he wasn't suspended/kicked out of school or at least investigated. :noidea:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
smh....some of those parents can be quiet and go somewhere else with that mess. A section leader wouldn't yell at a crab if he/she was doing the right thing.

When did "yelling" turn into being punched in the back while running around a track? :xeye:

I can't recall if I ever heard of a death of a band member from hazing. Is this the first? At any rate, I'm praying for dude's family.

"Snake"

Again some of us are focusing on the wrong thing. Someone's son, brother, nephew, cousin, and friend is dead because a group of individuals felt the need to haze him. Since no one is talking I say do the following:

Charge the entire band for First Degree Murder.

smh....some of those parents can be quiet and go somewhere else with that mess. A section leader wouldn't yell at a crab if he/she was doing the right thing.

In this case, these parents had a child killed from hazing. I'm with Phil on this one......NO ONE sends their child to college/school to be killed REGARDLESS of age. He may have been 26 years old but I'm guessing it was a mob that beat him and killed him. No 26-year old can handle a mob beating.

Again some of us are focusing on the wrong thing. Someone's son, brother, nephew, cousin, and friend is dead because a group of individuals felt the need to haze him. Since no one is talking I say do the following:

Charge the entire band for First Degree Murder.

THANK YOU!!!!

He may have been 26 years old but I'm guessing it was a mob that beat him and killed him. No 26-year old can handle a mob beating.

When I think mob..i think a group of people looking to destroy things or hurt someone that isn't looking for that type of trouble or issues. When I think hazing I think a person participating in activities with the hope of making something at the end.. I didnt read anything about someone mobbing someone..I read about a hazing incident.

Back