So McNeese Opens The Season vs. LSU

I knew about the FBS/FCS deals over a duration but it sorta' came to a head w/ me a few years back when SCSU was paid 475,000$ to go half-way across the country and take an ass beating @ the hands of aTm-B/CS. PVAMU had an open date on the EXACT same day smh. We would've and should've been eager to take the ass raping for 475,000$ and threw in our band as well, since that's all the those people see us as anyway: musical entertainers providing no other value smh. SCSU took almost half a mill home to help bolster their athletic department and PVAMU could've used those $$$ for our athl budget, imho. aTm-B/CS sent $$$ out-of-state when it could've been kept in-state to help a poorer, like PVAMU, which is in need.

SIGH....folks in Louisiana no exactly why this game is being played. State officials are pressing for every team in the state to have at least one game between an in state school. Also, there has been talk of pushing every school to play an in state rival or at least one game in the Independence Bowl in Shreveport.

In the next 5 years look for LSU, Tech, ULM, GSU, SU, and Northwestern to have at least one game in Shreveport.
I very seriously doubt SU plays a game in Shreveport, unless it's another schools home game. I think Shreveport owes SU money.

McNeese came within 7 points of beating at the time #19 Nebraska. The Gap between FCS and FBS is closing somewhat. There have a lot of close FCS vs. FBS games the past few years. The reason I am against Alcorn playing Georgia Tech is because.....its Georgia Tech. As my good friends in Starkville, Mississippi can attest, Georgia Tech's Offense is difficult to prepare for even FBS Opponents.

GT, and the Military schools are the only ones I can think of that run the old school option.

Dude, ain't no gap closing. Nebraska should have run them off the field. But they HAD an idiot coach. LOL.

LSU is going to beat the living daylights out of McNeese. LOL. If they don't, Les Miles may need to start looking for a new job.

LSu is void of a starting QB so anything can happen in this game...Alcorn good luck that GT QB is a beast...

They will not need one in this game. LOL. Plus I bet Brandon Harris looks all world in this game just because he will be going against cats he used to whoop their arse in HS at McNeese. He will go back back to being average when he gets into SEC play. But for this game. I give McNeese the first quarter to stay somewhat on the field. After that. I expect LSU to beat them down with that RB.

In the SEC, I do expect them to struggle if they don't get any good QB play. Not this game though.

Dude, ain't no gap closing. Nebraska should have run them off the field. But they HAD an idiot coach. LOL.

LSU is going to beat the living daylights out of McNeese. LOL. If they don't, Les Miles may need to start looking for a new job.

EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES!!!!! I bet you coming up with Excuses for Halloween but Especially for your boy Urban Meyer getting his ass kicked again by Dantonio.

IF YOU BELIEVE, YOU CAN ACHIEVE. WINNING is a Process.

There will be zero competition in none of these games. These teams will not even go to the play books outside of the basics. They not gonna show nect weeks opponent nothing.

REAL TALK.
Enjoy the check and the money for what good it will do. We been playing check games forever and nobodies athletic department has rose up from it. Lol

EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES!!!!! I bet you coming up with Excuses for Halloween but Especially for your boy Urban Meyer getting his ass kicked again by Dantonio.

believe all you want.
Georgia Tech is not 2-10 USM that can't get out of their own way.

The closest Alcorn will get to GT? will be when the score is 7-0 GT.

There will be zero competition in none of these games. These teams will not even go to the play books outside of the basics. They not gonna show nect weeks opponent nothing.

REAL TALK.
Enjoy the check and the money for what good it will do. We been playing check games forever and nobodies athletic department has rose up from it. Lol

It's pitiful man. I can't stand these games BUT I will be watching TECH tear a hole in Alcorn! lol

You can believe all you want... the winning process begins with having better players. There is no matchup on the field that favors McNeese or Alcorn. Not even QB (Alcorn).

I knew about the FBS/FCS deals over a duration but it sorta' came to a head w/ me a few years back when SCSU was paid 475,000$ to go half-way across the country and take an ass beating @ the hands of aTm-B/CS. PVAMU had an open date on the EXACT same day smh. We would've and should've been eager to take the ass raping for 475,000$ and threw in our band as well, since that's all the those people see us as anyway: musical entertainers providing no other value smh. SCSU took almost half a mill home to help bolster their athletic department and PVAMU could've used those $$$ for our athl budget, imho. aTm-B/CS sent $$$ out-of-state when it could've been kept in-state to help a poorer, like PVAMU, which is in need.
What you are wishing for will happen sooner than you might think. Remember you heard it here first.

Dude THE OHIO STATE has their title already. Dantonio trying to get there. LOL. Well he does have a title as our DC under Tressel. We whooping Michigan State arse when they come to the SHOE. Their best chance was last year at their house and blew it.

believe all you want.
Georgia Tech is not 2-10 USM that can't get out of their own way.

The closest Alcorn will get to GT? will be when the score is 7-0 GT.

LOL. You ain't lying Frat. Man that triple option is going to be a mofo for Alcorn to stop.

LOL. You ain't lying Frat. Man that triple option is going to be a mofo for Alcorn to stop.
Lol ............... This Is going to be awful and no amount of spin will be enough of an excuse come Sunday morning.

I dont want to hear nobody come up in here saying we shut them down in the 2nd half after they put up 30 in the 1st half. By the time these teams get " shut down" they will be playing practice team players. Lol

I was talking to BH123... he thinks they have a good QB

Gibbs vs. SU 9/27/2014
14 of 21, 224 yards, 1 TD
10 Carries, 34 yards, 1 TD

Gibbs vs. SU SCG
20 of 30 245 yards, 3TD 1 Int
16 Carries, 132 yards

That means in 2 games vs. SU, Gibbs had over 450 yards passing with a Completion % of over 66%, 166 yards rushing, and 5 Total TDs.

To Southern University, Gibbs is not Good......He's Hall of Fame Good. LMAO

Gibbs vs. SU 9/27/2014
14 of 21, 224 yards, 1 TD
10 Carries, 34 yards, 1 TD

Gibbs vs. SU SCG
20 of 30 245 yards, 3TD 1 Int
16 Carries, 132 yards

That means in 2 games vs. SU, Gibbs had over 450 yards passing with a Completion % of over 66%, 166 yards rushing, and 5 Total TDs.

To Southern University, Gibbs is not Good......He's Hall of Fame Good. LMAO

You know SU has a pretty bad defense, right?

I dont want to hear nobody come up in here saying we shut them down in the 2nd half after they put up 30 in the 1st half. By the time these teams get " shut down" they will be playing practice team players. Lol

That has to be the dumbest shit ever said in the history of sports. How the fuck you shut down a team in the second half when they have their scrub team on the field and our starters are still out there. LMAO!!!!

Bruh you right....

Back