So McNeese Opens The Season vs. LSU

Dude THE OHIO STATE has their title already. Dantonio trying to get there. LOL. Well he does have a title as our DC under Tressel. We whooping Michigan State arse when they come to the SHOE. Their best chance was last year at their house and blew it.

#gospel ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Preach, JR.

What you are wishing for will happen sooner than you might think. Remember you heard it here first.

I'm sincerely looking forward to it. There won't be any "befriending" or cordiality going on that w/e from my side of the keyboard. I normally can tolerate those people but not that particular w/e. I've been looking forward to it since the mid-1980s as a youngsta'.

Y'all have a fish fry and bail money ready for me. I cannot tolerate BS that w/e, if and/or when the game occurs.

Gibbs vs. SU 9/27/2014
14 of 21, 224 yards, 1 TD
10 Carries, 34 yards, 1 TD

Gibbs vs. SU SCG
20 of 30 245 yards, 3TD 1 Int
16 Carries, 132 yards

That means in 2 games vs. SU, Gibbs had over 450 yards passing with a Completion % of over 66%, 166 yards rushing, and 5 Total TDs.

To Southern University, Gibbs is not Good......He's Hall of Fame Good. LMAO

Randy Hymes was better than Gibbs

Gibbs vs. SU 9/27/2014
14 of 21, 224 yards, 1 TD
10 Carries, 34 yards, 1 TD

Gibbs vs. SU SCG
20 of 30 245 yards, 3TD 1 Int
16 Carries, 132 yards

That means in 2 games vs. SU, Gibbs had over 450 yards passing with a Completion % of over 66%, 166 yards rushing, and 5 Total TDs.

To Southern University, Gibbs is not Good......He's Hall of Fame Good. LMAO
So does that mean your QB is better than GT's QB? Since that's the main point of bringing him up.

Amazing how quickly one goofball can change the topic to " They gon whup our ass so bad it's not going to be funny" from why don't we play them because we're scared"

smh

I disagree. If McNeese gameplans and right and executes it to perfection, they can beat LSU. As Offense is only as good as the QB under center.
Ain't enough game planning in all of Louisiana for McNeese to beat LSU on Saturday!:rolleyes:...All wishful thinking because ya'll don't like LSU but LSU will not be losing any of their non conference games on that you can depend!

Yall are plum crazy. LOL McNeese has no chance to come within 3TD. Brandon Harris is way better than Jennings..

Now you are over reaching he is not better they are about the same he is getting the start because of what happen this summer and Les know he would hear it form the Louisiana people if he threw Jennings back in as a starter after he had been suspended for a month and Harris did 1st team passes all summer during 7 on 7 but trust the 1st miss steps and Jennings is back!

Ain't enough game planning in all of Louisiana for McNeese to beat LSU on Saturday!:rolleyes:...All wishful thinking because ya'll don't like LSU but LSU will not be losing any of their non conference games on that you can depend!
I sure hope not considering the best team is garbage a-- Syracuse. lol

Now you are over reaching he is not better they are about the same he is getting the start because of what happen this summer and Les know he would hear it form the Louisiana people if he threw Jennings back in as a starter after he had been suspended for a month and Harris did 1st team passes all summer during 7 on 7 but trust the 1st miss steps and Jennings is back!
And LSU will proceed to lose 5 games.

McNeese came within 7 points of beating at the time #19 Nebraska. The Gap between FCS and FBS is closing somewhat. There have a lot of close FCS vs. FBS games the past few years. The reason I am against Alcorn playing Georgia Tech is because.....its Georgia Tech. As my good friends in Starkville, Mississippi can attest, Georgia Tech's Offense is difficult to prepare for even FBS Opponents.

GT, and the Military schools are the only ones I can think of that run the old school option.

You make great points. LSU is known for playing on thier opponents level for the first half. Although I think LSU is going to beat them decisively, McNesse is known for not playing defeated before they get on the bus. I have watched them come an incomplete pass within beat Tulane and North Carolina. I have watched them beat down ULL some years ago as well. Along with your points, remember that McNesse whipped South Florida in 2013, and beat Middle Tennessee State in 2012. They play FBS schools with confidence.

All of that stuff is cute, but LSU is no MTSU or USF. I expect a 45-17 win for LSU. The Tigers seem to get up for regional games. I won't be shocked if the Cowboys scores more points than that.

Last edited:

Get real yall.

LSU is gonna Molly whoop McNeese just like the did APPY ST the year after the beat Michigan.

This not even gonna be close the way LSU started playing the last half of last season.

There will be zero competition in none of these games. These teams will not even go to the play books outside of the basics. They not gonna show nect weeks opponent nothing.

REAL TALK.
Enjoy the check and the money for what good it will do. We been playing check games forever and nobodies athletic department has rose up from it. Lol

Realest post in this thread Lol

Nor have we gotten any more or less exposure in playing these games....

Shat is a waste IMO...

Realest post in this thread Lol

Nor have we gotten any more or less exposure in playing these games....

Shat is a waste IMO...

It is a waste if the level is not raised, somewhere, somehow. Look @ the Appy Sts, Ga SUs, and such. Seems like they didn't just use their athl $$$$ received for the ass rapings to finance coach's new caddy escalator ::retarded smiley:: .

It is a waste if the level is not raised, somewhere, somehow. Look @ the Appy Sts, Ga SUs, and such. Seems like they didn't just use their athl $$$$ received for the ass rapings to finance coach's new caddy escalator ::retarded smiley:: .
Difference is schools like Georgia Southern and Appy st has 20,000 plus students and athletic budgets that were doubled if not tripple what we spent on athletics. And they been kicking ass and winning for decades. I still remember that TRACY DOUG, Georgia Southern ass whipping they put on us back in the late 80's and I know we had talent and a team back then.

Look at coastal carolina.
they are next to move up but they already spend over $23 million on athletics ON THE FCS LEVEL. Body bag check games for these schools were just extra money for them on their quest to move up to the nect level.

We have sat still for 50 years playing the same teams with the same mentality. We didnt even want to look at the future back in the 80's and 90's like these schools were doing.

Difference is schools like Georgia Southern and Appy st has 20,000 plus students and athletic budgets that were doubled if not tripple what we spent on athletics. And they been kicking ass and winning for decades. I still remember that TRACY DOUG, Georgia Southern ass whipping they put on us back in the late 80's and I know we had talent and a team back then.

Look at coastal carolina.
they are next to move up but they already spend over $23 million on athletics ON THE FCS LEVEL. Body bag check games for these schools were just extra money for them on their quest to move up to the nect level.

We have sat still for 50 years playing the same teams with the same mentality. We didnt even want to look at the future back in the 80's and 90's like these schools were doing.

It's like a void was placed on HBCUs once integration hit w/ zero planning/goals/objectives for growth and now instantly, we're trying to play catch-up.

I remember Dr. B talked about SU playing LSU, and he said LSU wanted to offer SU pennies, compared to what they offered other FCS programs,,including the ones IN state

Back