So McNeese Opens The Season vs. LSU

I remember Dr. B talked about SU playing LSU, and he said LSU wanted to offer SU pennies, compared to what they offered other FCS programs,,including the ones IN state

Why should they offer yall a lot when yall just going down the street. Hell the band, cheerleaders, dancers, etc.... could carpool....LOL. Football team could get taped up at SU and dressed at SU. ain't no overhead. LOL...just jokes.

Why should they offer yall a lot when yall just going down the street. Hell the band, cheerleaders, dancers, etc.... could carpool....LOL. Football team could get taped up at SU and dressed at SU. ain't no overhead. LOL...just jokes.

Lol.......... but when you think about it that is true.

Distance i a plus when getting every dime you can get from these schools but SU really could just carpool or just meet on LSU campus for a game.

Hell they could march over. Lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Aye bruh..don't talk about my school Lol

Man like I said if them teams don't wanna play us, f'em and we as a ppl/institution shouldn't continue to beg for the white man's money smh dayum we look weak at times.

Has anyone read or learned anything about the Black Wall Street community..invest and spend among your own

You know black can be dumb as hell sometimes. You start a thread calling it "So McNeese Opens The Season vs LSU" and boast about how McNeese isn't afraid to compete, for when your own school ( allegedly) is doing the same.thing. You're against it and and criticize others in the conference but doing the same thing, but don't give them credit for not being scared to compete.

To top it off you have a few numnutts actually co-signing that stupidity.

:rolleyes:

You know black can be dumb as hell sometimes. You start a thread calling it "So McNeese Opens The Season vs LSU" and boast about how McNeese isn't afraid to compete, for when your own school ( allegedly) is doing the same.thing. You're against it and and criticize others in the conference but doing the same thing, but don't give them credit for not being scared to compete.

To top it off you have a few numnutts actually co-signing that stupidity.

:rolleyes:

If it was TRULY about competing, most would support it but it's not about competing. It's inverse fear. Why don't SU play McNeese. I'm not saying you won't but it's easier to explain how LSU beat you 50-0 vs how McNeese beat you 50-0. So it's easier to just play LSU and take the "built in" excuse for getting your azz whooped.

If it was TRULY about competing, most would support it but it's not about competing. It's inverse fear. Why don't SU play McNeese. I'm not saying you won't but it's easier to explain how LSU beat you 50-0 vs how McNeese beat you 50-0. So it's easier to just play LSU and take the "built in" excuse for getting your azz whooped.

Thank You! That's why I'm pushing MEAC Schools LMAO. If we scared to get whipped by FCS like SE Louisiana, McNeese, North Dakota State, etc. surely we aren't scared of playing MEAC Schools....or are we? FBS provides too many excuses.

At the end of the day TP, what has it mattered? We lost to NW La State badly two years in a row. Does that shake up anything? If JSU gets drug by a FCS school like Sam Houston State or whomever. Are you going to fire your coach over it? Or will you fire your coach for not winning the SWAC and rival games?

See where I am going with this? It is no incentive for the people involved. The fans don't care. Not us on the SWAC page. But your everyday JSU, SU, or whatever fan who just shows up to the game and not following the politics or details of us not beating other FCS schools. Most of our fans are pissed off when we lose those OOC games. But more pissed off when we lose to each other.

As for playing FBS level schools for money. Sure we know we going to get beat. But think about this TP, as a player. Wouldn't a JSU player want to play against a SEC school just to say they played against the so called best versus playing Middle Tn State or even SE LA a FCS PWC. Those kids will always say they got to play against the big boys. Let's not fool ourselves. Even though we got kids on our teams who love our schools. You better believe sometime in their childhood they dreamed of playing at one of those BIG Time programs. So you know they love getting a CHANCE to play those schools. Even though for us FANS, we cringe. You think Gram players ain't excited about going to CAL to play a PAC 12 school?

Thank You! That's why I'm pushing MEAC Schools LMAO. If we scared to get whipped by FCS like SE Louisiana, McNeese, North Dakota State, etc. surely we aren't scared of playing MEAC Schools....or are we? FBS provides too many excuses.

For the last time, we are going to play the MEAC schools. LOL. You act like we are not. MEAC/SWAC Challenge and Celebration Bowl will pit the MEAC and SWAC against each other. I already showed you that even THEY do not want to have to travel CROSS country to play TxSU or PV in Texas when you are in North Carolina, VA or MD. It is a strain on their budgets too. Stop making this is some scared crap. If the SWAC was scared then why play the challenge or play the Celebration bowl. Now answer that one. Why has the SWAC commish being trying to tell MEAC for years for us to play against each other. Their best against our best.

7 game mandate will be coming soon. GET YOUR AD ready. I am sure SU's will be on the phone with FAMU to renew our rivalry along with calling Tn State. Complain to the Alcorn AD. Gram is playing BCU this year in Gram after playing them in Florida last year. You are not making any sense. Are YoU PISSED with your AD for not scheduling great OOC games or something? If so, leave the rest of us out of it. JSU plays Tn State every year. A good HBCU OOC game. Bama A&M has played them. Bama State has played good OOC games in the past within Alabama. I think you need to check the schedules and stop all this whining. Nobody from the MEAC is so scary that teams in the SWAC are running from them. Also did you even think about the 8 game MEAC mandate they HAVE? Can you even get on their schedule. They play MONEY games too. You have not done any homework on this at all. Just posting the same ole crap. Play the MEAC. Play the MEAC. Them mofos got bills too. Look at their schedules and see what they are doing. None of them are going across the country to play other FCS schools. BCU going to Gram MAY be the longest trip any of them make to a FCS program this year.

For the last time, we are going to play the MEAC schools. LOL. You act like we are not. MEAC/SWAC Challenge and Celebration Bowl will pit the MEAC and SWAC against each other. I already showed you that even THEY do not want to have to travel CROSS country to play TxSU or PV in Texas when you are in North Carolina, VA or MD. It is a strain on their budgets too. Stop making this is some scared crap. If the SWAC was scared then why play the challenge or play the Celebration bowl. Now answer that one. Why has the SWAC commish being trying to tell MEAC for years for us to play against each other. Their best against our best.

7 game mandate will be coming soon. GET YOUR AD ready. I am sure SU's will be on the phone with FAMU to renew our rivalry along with calling Tn State. Complain to the Alcorn AD. Gram is playing BCU this year in Gram after playing them in Florida last year. You are not making any sense. Are YoU PISSED with your AD for not scheduling great OOC games or something? If so, leave the rest of us out of it. JSU plays Tn State every year. A good HBCU OOC game. Bama A&M has played them. Bama State has played good OOC games in the past within Alabama. I think you need to check the schedules and stop all this whining. Nobody from the MEAC is so scary that teams in the SWAC are running from them. Also did you even think about the 8 game MEAC mandate they HAVE? Can you even get on their schedule. They play MONEY games too. You have not done any homework on this at all. Just posting the same ole crap. Play the MEAC. Play the MEAC. Them mofos got bills too. Look at their schedules and see what they are doing. None of them are going across the country to play other FCS schools. BCU going to Gram MAY be the longest trip any of them make to a FCS program this year.

You wasting your time...

Im not in any way saying that we are scared to play fellow PWC FCS schools. I think we should play them often .. BUT don't come telling me that Alcorn is playing Georgia Tech or that SU is playing UGA because they are looking for good competition. That's a lie. They are going for the check and the kick in the butt!

At the end of the day TP, what has it mattered? We lost to NW La State badly two years in a row. Does that shake up anything? If JSU gets drug by a FCS school like Sam Houston State or whomever. Are you going to fire your coach over it? Or will you fire your coach for not winning the SWAC and rival games?

See where I am going with this? It is no incentive for the people involved.

I see what you are saying but you also said it like you all were going there to compete, etc. That's what I had a problem with. I don't like a lie. To insinuate that playing a Power 5 schools implicates that you are not scared of them is some bull. You may not be scared but you really don't GAF cause you know you gonna take a L.... and a big one so when you get it, you can smile. That's my only point. I get so irritated when I hear people say they are challenging themselves, etc.. if you want to challenge yourself, there are plenty of schools that you are SUPPOSED to be able to compete with that you should play. Just say you going to get a check. Why add the part about stepping up your competition.

Im not in any way saying that we are scared to play fellow PWC FCS schools. I think we should play them often .. BUT don't come telling me that Alcorn is playing Georgia Tech or that SU is playing UGA because they are looking for good competition. That's a lie. They are going for the check and the kick in the butt!

Show us where anybody even insinuated that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wouldn't a JSU player want to play against a SEC school just to say they played against the so called best versus playing Middle Tn State or even SE LA a FCS PWC.

i would certainly hope not. Do you think that 15 years from now, any SU player will want to show his son the tape of the UGA game? LOL You think AAMU football players want to tell their kids about the day they were losing 52-0 at the half vs GaTech and how the mascot threw the final TD? What pride is there in that? So no, I don't think a JSU football player would like to say he stepped on the field and got drug from one endzone to the next. Now playing a SORRY FBS school like USM or the school that BCU beat is cool I guess. I don't think our ADs should ever schedule a game where is there is a 0% chance to win and 100% chance that we will get blown out.

i would certainly hope not. Do you think that 15 years from now, any SU player will want to show his son the tape of the UGA game? LOL You think AAMU football players want to tell their kids about the day they were losing 52-0 at the half vs GaTech and how the mascot threw the final TD? What pride is there in that? So no, I don't think a JSU football player would like to say he stepped on the field and got drug from one endzone to the next. Now playing a SORRY FBS school like USM or the school that BCU beat is cool I guess. I don't think our ADs should ever schedule a game where is there is a 0% chance to win and 100% chance that we will get blown out.

Lol

I agree with you folk...

Don't even understand the logic..I can see playing these teams and it will improve the team, (which I don't see how improving a team's mental toughness that's getting beat 42-3 at Half) will do any good through the rest of the season.

Like I stated, stop playing these ole Bull shat ass games..shat is bad for the brand and doesn't amount to anything positive, even the money is negative...nothing is gained from the shat but a L.

I'd rather see us scrimmage ourselves than go to Athens...don't nobody wanna see that shat...

If you a coach and you're using playing these schools as a recruitment tool..you need to drink turtle piss with added sugar..FOH

"if you come here, we got the best of the best, playing competition like UGA" FOH you noodle..

I think that as an FCS program, we should limit our schedules to GOOD D2 programs (like top 25, playoff teams, etc...), fellow FCS squads willing to do home-home games, and (as a last resort) some lower teir REGIONAL FBS teams.

Man, so you really think these 18-23 year players on our teams DO NOT WANT TO PLAY these FBS powers? You think they are saying man we going to get killed and I am scared to play these mofos and wish we were playing a SWAC or MEAC school this week instead? Just think about that for a moment. You really think a kid who has been an ATHLETE his whole life would not want to play on the field with Blue Chip athletes in his era? Now 20 years from now, he may feel like wtf did we do that for. But you can't tell me you will get any SWAC football player to say they don't want to play the big boys. Now they don't want to get skull drug. But it is hard for them as an athlete to think like WE DO as fans.

Man, so you really think these 18-23 year players on our teams DO NOT WANT TO PLAY these FBS powers? You think they are saying man we going to get killed and I am scared to play these mofos and wish we were playing a SWAC or MEAC school this week instead? Just think about that for a moment. You really think a kid who has been an ATHLETE his whole life would not want to play on the field with Blue Chip athletes in his era? Now 20 years from now, he may feel like wtf did we do that for. But you can't tell me you will get any SWAC football player to say they don't want to play the big boys. Now they don't want to get skull drug. But it is hard for them as an athlete to think like WE DO as fans.

I know we got up for Mississippi State, Tulane and other Division I schools we played against. We had something to prove against them.

If you a coach and you're using playing these schools as a recruitment tool..you need to drink turtle piss with added sugar..FOH

"if you come here, we got the best of the best, playing competition like UGA" FOH you noodle..

You would be shocked at kids who want to play them schools because they couldn't go there. You think APP State players were like man, I don't want to play Michigan the year they won? Or do you think McNeese players were like fugg going to play Nebraska last year. I bet McNeese coaches used it as a recruiting tool that they had Nebraska on their schedule last year when he was recruiting players in 2013. I know ND State former coach said he used playing Minnesota as a recruiting tool for those kids who got passed over by Minnesota in High School to get kids from the region to come over. So it is done.

You would be shocked at kids who want to play them schools because they couldn't go there. You think APP State players were like man, I don't want to play Michigan the year they won? Or do you think McNeese players were like fugg going to play Nebraska last year. I bet McNeese coaches used it as a recruiting tool that they had Nebraska on their schedule last year when he was recruiting players in 2013. I know ND State former coach said he used playing Minnesota as a recruiting tool for those kids who got passed over by Minnesota in High School to get kids from the region to come over. So it is done.
I hear you big brother....

I just don't see what's the point in playing these games, some folks are for it..nothing wrong with that..I (me) just aint a fan of it..

Now if UGA was coming to A.W. then I can understand the impact that would have in BR for us...but us going there..I don't get us gaining anything from it...

Back