Progress on new Harrison HPER Complex at MVSU

We have the best one.. period.

Also, when they choose to build the medical corridor, THEN we will have them pinned back. They will not be able to tear down Memorial without our ok. Do you think the legislature is ready for the bad press and media attention if they put us out with no where to play? Nah.. then we make our move. Until then, we can play in the best stadium in the conference and the state can continue to fix it up for us. They gave a nice video scoreboard a few years ago.. Alcorn got one? LOL

Sorry to say we don't have a pretty new scoreboard that the visiting fans enjoy seeing their team's winning score on. That is what JSU scoreboard do right, show the visitor always has more than the home team since y'all got it?! Has JSU had a winning season since getting a new scoreboard? lol please. And Massa stadium will be coming down.

Good look Valley. Can't wait to make a visit and hear Devil's Gun in there.

New gym floor

EvyJucV.jpg

That floor looks nice.

Yea the gym looks great, but why the seats did not go all the way around, , the gap looks odd to me

Yea the gym looks great, but why the seats did not go all the way around, , the gap looks odd to me

That's only one side. I hope to get a chance this weekend to snap some more when I get on campus and get all sides. The company that did the floor posted that pic

Nice floor but no chair back seating? Or will that be added later?

Added later. It's pretty much minor stuff now inside that's being done (laying tile down, finishing up the locker rooms as well as class rooms. Scoreboard will probably be last thing installed

The first scheduled event to be held in it is Commencement in May

I think it looks great. The small size is perfect. It's amazing how many folks want their non major D I basketball arena to be huge, but never come close to packing the place. For basketball, the size is perfect for Valley. It's going to be an experience for visiting teams dealing with the crowd being directly on top if them. I like it.

I think it looks great. The small size is perfect. It's amazing how many folks want their non major D I basketball arena to be huge, but never come close to packing the place. For basketball, the size is perfect for Valley. It's going to be an experience for visiting teams dealing with the crowd being directly on top if them. I like it.
Hell yeah.............8,000 seats..........300 fans.......WTF????

Back