Progress on new Harrison HPER Complex at MVSU

I think this is Concessions where adult beverages will be served. I didn't hear him say exactly the technical name for it lol

I don't think MS schools can serve adult beverages on campus, unless the laws have changed. If Valley can serve beer, there are gonna be some upset folks in Oxford, Starkville and Hattiesburg. LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don't think MS schools can serve adult beverages on campus, unless the laws have changed. If Valley can serve beer, there are gonna be some upset folks in Oxford, Starkville and Hattiesburg. LOL

I'm thinking it's gonna be some type of Lounge type place for guests. I kind of tuned out the guide in that room lol. I just know him and another employee said they would be served and one of them was talking about installed that tint in which "they can see out but you can't see in" because of the beverages. I'll have to ask for specifics from some Valley employees

What you mean on campus because JSU has two bars on campus.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JSU does like Ole Miss, Mississippi State, USM, ... the area/land where adult beverages are consumed is owned by another company or leased to another company.

Back