Prairie View A&M selects PBK Sports to design Football Stadium & Athletic Field House

Status
Not open for further replies.
You closed out the HS stadium just fine for us falling for that fumbleroski play for the TD LOL

lol-o.gif

I'm not trying to be funny' How are y'all going to play Texas Southern in a stadium that seats 15,000? PV will bring that many fans by themselves.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think Texas Southern ever played PV at Delmar.

Due to Prairie View A&M accepting an invite to the annual MEAC/SWAC Challenge in Orlando, Fla. on Labor Day of 2011, the classic was moved back one week which marked the first time since 1991 the game wasn’t played on the holiday weekend. Played at Delmar Stadium in Houston, the classic also featured new head coaches from both schools for the first time since 2004 in PV’s Heishma Northern and TSU’s Kevin Ramsey. TSU jumped out to an early lead but the Panthers rallied back in the second half and upped their streak to five wins via a late field goal en route to a 37-34 thriller.

That is a beautiful facility congratulations it is long needed and well deserved. One would think though that with all the big things PV has going on that your fans would be getting involved in more things up 290.
But they seem to always be...
140e5d3f8d43a0ce41632f6a3cb63852594a1fec297ff13d4f03313fa4281d5f.jpg
in 3rd ward. Reporting on all things TSU like they a beat writer for TSU or something. Funny cause the TSU folk shole aint making that drive NW unless we invited, or a party with free food and drink, or yall have something that belongs to us (staff members we want).

Nice facility, go enjoy it and stay out of 3rd ward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back