Prairie View A&M selects PBK Sports to design Football Stadium & Athletic Field House

Status
Not open for further replies.

That is a beautiful facility congratulations it is long needed and well deserved. One would think though that with all the big things PV has going on that your fans would be getting involved in more things up 290.
But they seem to always be...
140e5d3f8d43a0ce41632f6a3cb63852594a1fec297ff13d4f03313fa4281d5f.jpg
in 3rd ward. Reporting on all things TSU like they a beat writer for TSU or something. Funny cause the TSU folk shole aint making that drive NW unless we invited, or a party with free food and drink, or yall have something that belongs to us (staff members we want).

Nice facility, go enjoy it and stay out of 3rd ward.

Good...don't!!!

@Da Sleeper
WHAT???????????? Man, GOHWTBS!!!!!! Y'all been "swagga jackin" from PV for years! But, needless to say, we do it better. Hell..........I remember at the Delmar game actually hearing sTu fans chanting "Who ya rootin' for!!!" I almost threw up!

P.S......... How's that "Hump Day on the yard" coming along for y'all?? SMH

I had to read his post twice to see if he was serious, LOL. TSU is like the poor man's PV.

p.s. don't forget that one year they happened to "create" a tsu shuffle, LOL.

Now, Now.........we don't need to turn this into a thread about them......

It's about our new athletic facilities that are on our campus.

Not about having to go to someone else's place to play home games and act like it ours (ie...city parks- MacGregor/Memorial, BBVA, etc.....)

lol

Back to the thread. Anyone else coming to the deal tomorrow? I'll be there. Cam phone ready to snap snap snap and post in the private forum. Wear some work boots in case we need to push a wheelbarrow w/ concrete lol.

lol

Back to the thread. Anyone else coming to the deal tomorrow? I'll be there. Cam phone ready to snap snap snap and post in the private forum. Wear some work boots in case we need to push a wheelbarrow w/ concrete lol.
I wish I could......I'll be at the LDC,Homecoming and the SU games on campus though!

I wish I could......I'll be at the LDC,Homecoming and the SU games on campus though!

We'll hold it down for you brah. Don't forget to wear your track running shoes for the SU game. There might be some shenanigafvckery going on once #beatdeyasspv kicks in :D . Those folks aren't gracious losers lol. Don't stop and ask questions, just RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN JIGGA RUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

John Sharp is the man. We, our. More like theirs. Kyle Field South. Well at least the seats are purple. The man gave us orange.

Reparations in full effect.

Originally they lived in tents on the outside of the Temples.

He wasn't tripping w/ that "we our" stuff. I hope they finally realize that PVAMU is not a university just for blacks & embrace it as theirs as well as ours; it's an inclusive university for all people of tx.

He went overboard w/ "wearing the purple/gold hat when Prairie View plays tx a&m" comment smh. He'll be in a high/drunken stupor w/ a maroon shirt on lol.

History will be made when we go up there & kick the sec's azz...take their offering...& return w/in hour to discuss what we did, on campus. Coach & zeus will have us ready. You can coach technique & physicality/strength but you cannot coach speed & we finally have a lot of it :D .

Congrats PV (probably the last time I will say that willingly). I'll be there to see that ass get whooped by SU.

Seriously, congrats on this. This will help the conference as a whole.

The new state of the art track & field venue looks remarkable...and quite intimidating as it sits by itself w/ its own grandstand not inside of a football stadium. Recruit speed, speed, & more speed PVAMU. :D

The wait is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back