JSU vs Tulane

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea yea yea...we won only 4 games...su had a losing season...rah rah rah...i hate it. happy now? :lol:

thing is, that ass kicking jsu sustained to su still pisses you guys off. Otherwise you wouldn't have posted this....

:lol:

man............ People just laughing at you. :lol:

Again...............What completely go over your head is your sorry team had another sorry losing season. You bragging about that one win over JSU would be like JSU being happy and bragging about beating VALLEY during the Bell years while everybody else kicked us to sleep. :lol:

Last edited:
Who likes losing to a sorry team. Again, I know, you know, and everybody knows that JSU was better than SU last year.

:lol: If jsu was better then why did jsu lose to SU?

ANSWER: SIMPLE.....because JSU is sorry. :lol:

And again what go over your head is your sorry team had another sorry losing season. You bragging about that one win over JSU is like JSU bragging about beating VALLEY during the Bell years. :lol:

I just posted we won 4 games, and hated that we had a losing season. Beating you guys, well... that was expected. That was one of 4 hightlights to our losing season.

And pissing you guys off over that loss, well that's comic relief. Seeing such lame threads started by TP and GR that further uncovers the disdain that ya'll lost to SU....comic relief. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: If jsu was better then why did jsu lose to SU?

ANSWER: SIMPLE.....because JSU is sorry. :lol:
So you truly think you would have beat JSU had we played again? :lol:

Don't answer. We gonna show you that you didn't want to see us again!

Ya'll been losing EVERY year and that is what keeps going over your head while you here trying to smack with everybody. SU is just comic relief these days.

Why do I have to HOPE for ya'll to lose. Ya'll got a "new" coach and 63 new players since the end of last December? Ya'll got Forrest GUMP running the ball with the SU card section all ready to yell STOP FORREST if he reaches the endzone? :noidea:

No need for hope.
SU losing is as predictable as wind and rain in a Hurricane.

more comic relief. :lol:

Did I post anywhere that it did? no! Your boy 83 said he went off of our performance last year. I know that one game didn't make our entire season.

Thing is, a certain female poster said football is unpredictable. 83 is HOPING we lose all of the above mentioned games and That is BECAUSE we kicked ya'lls ass and told yall to go home last year and ya'll can't stand that. :lol: shits funny to me.

oh well...

Dude, who cares? We didn't tank after the su game, so your theory is dumb and makes no sense. As a matter of fact, we got even better after that game. It's YOUR team that got worser and worser, so by winning that game, your players were satisfied and tanked the rest of the season. LOL!!

So you truly think you would have beat JSU had we played again? :lol:

Don't answer. We gonna show you that you didn't want to see us again!

:lol: yep. shole would kick that ass again. :lol:

You said you got your plane ticket. GOOD! I will be there with cigars and crown.

more comic relief. :lol:

Yeah, behind that fake laughter is the embarassment of knowing your team will have it's fifth straight losing season in less than six months from now.:lol:
You know it!! Hell,WE ALL KNOW IT!!! Now THAT'S what you call comic relief!! Hahahahahaha!!

Dude, who cares? We didn't tank after the su game, so your theory is dumb and makes no sense. As a matter of fact, we got even better after that game. It's YOUR team that got worser and worser, so by winning that game, your players were satisfied and tanked the rest of the season. LOL!!

how so? All I said was if 83 went off of how we did last year, and KNOWING football is unpredictable, how can one assume that we would lose every game this fall, KNOWING that the game is unpredictable? You guys HOPE we do. Which is why I said, that ass whoopin hurt. :lol:

You ASSumed we tanked the rest of the season because of that win, And that is your God given opinion.

Yeah, behind that fake laughter is the embarassment of knowing your team will have it's fifth straight losing season in less than six months from now.:lol:
You know it!! Hell,WE ALL KNOW IT!!! Now THAT'S what you call comic relief!! Hahahahahaha!!

no...seeing you guys still pissed over that loss to SU, hoping we lose every game....comic relief. :lol:

how so? All I said was if 83 went off of how we did last year, and KNOWING football is unpredictable, how can one assume that we would lose every game this fall, KNOWING that the game is unpredictable? You guys HOPE we do. Which is why I said, that ass whoopin hurt. :lol:

You ASSumed we tanked the rest of the season because of that win, And that is your God given opinion.

Dude, we smacked yall when were pimping yall at Mumford and Memorial for two straight years. Quit acting like this su smacking is brand new. It's what we do because it so refreshing and easy.
All you have to talk about is ONE win. LOL!! We have four straight losing su seasons to smack yall on and another one coming up. I can't wait!!!!:lol:
Po su. Po, PO su!! 2013 ain't gone be nothin nice.:smh::lol:

Dude, we smacked yall when were pimping yall at Mumford and Memorial for two straight years. Quit acting like this su smacking is brand new. It's what we do because it so refreshing and easy.
All you have to talk about is ONE win. LOL!! We have four straight losing su seasons to smack yall on and another one coming up. I can't wait!!!!:lol:

yep...still pissed we kicked that ass. and that one win PISSES yall off.....more comic relief. :lol:

yea yea yea...we won only 4 games...su had a losing season...rah rah rah...i hate it. happy now? :lol:

thing is, that ass kicking jsu sustained to su still pisses you guys off. Otherwise you wouldn't have posted this....

:lol:

I hope ya'll at least win two games b4 JSU comes to town. We don't need your fans to stay at home. We need ya'll to come out and witness this. :lol:

I hope ya'll at least win two games b4 JSU comes to town. We don't need your fans to stay at home. We need ya'll to come out and witness this. :lol:

You, just make sure are there to witness the that arse whoopin BIG WORM has for Comegy. :lol:

cursing? did I strike a nerve??? :lol:

No, that "damn" was meant to put emphasis on the piss poor team yall will have this year, last year, year before that, year before that and year before that. Can you comprehend all of that?

After 3 or 4 post, I'm bored now.

Back to ignoring SU.
A losing team has not been an issue for anyone in a decade.

SU is going be just fine in 2013. Can't wait!

Witness what TP?

We are going to kick yall's arse in Mumford this year. No doubt in my mind about it. I even more confident in that than I have been in the past.

SU is going be just fine in 2013. Can't wait!

JR, anytime you use the term "just fine", it automatically means that you're not too confident in this season, which is totally understandable. Po Worm. Po su.:smh:

SMH at this thread. These people counting on Tulane's past football issues to be their saving grace come August 29th. At any rate, win or lose please have fun in my hometown.

Witness what TP?

We are going to kick yall's arse in Mumford this year. No doubt in my mind about it. I even more confident in that than I have been in the past.

Last year was your time to beat us when we were in post-Casey mode for a few games. You ain't bout to do schitt this year! My team is ready to hit the field now as winners. Your team is STILL 4 out of 5 LOSERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back