JSU vs Tulane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you the win over JSU, but what about the other six losses? Did it feel good to have your fourth straight losing season?

:lol: ok "give." :rolleyes: That was taken from jsu right after the pastor said amen. :lol:

but I digress...

Did it feel good to have another losing, season? no! What team, athlete, coach or fan likes a losing season?

And.....................Being that the other losses were not to jsu , what was the purpose of asking that? :lol:

In case you didn't get the word, I am a Grambling fan.
And after a 0-11, YEP...........0-11 YEAR, because Virginia-Lynchburg don't even count as a win, I would not be talking about past glory. JSU giving games away to GRAM are over with. We swatted the monkey off our back last year.

Just like I said about ya'll the last 3 years, GRAM GOT PROBLEMS.............BIG PROBLEMS that ain't gonna get no better this year. And that is just problems in your FOOTBALL TEAM. :lol:

Last edited:

Just stop dude. Seriously....:lol:

bottom line, you lost! no flukes. just got whooped! :lol:

It was a fluke! ..but it won't be a fluke in September. We return enough on offense to click! ... and yo azz is grazz. I already got my plane ticket to Baton Rouge to sit in that horrible stadium.

:lol: ok "give." :rolleyes: That was taken from jsu right after the pastor said amen. :lol:

but I digress...

Did it feel good to have another losing, season? no! What team, athlete, coach or fan likes a losing season?

And.....................Being that the other losses were not to jsu , what was the purpose of asking that?

To impress upon you the fact that one game does not a season make. After it's win over JSU, su tanked the rest of the season. It's as if the players quit listening to ole Worm.

To impress upon you the fact that one game does not a season make. After it's win over JSU, su tanked the rest of the season. It's as if the players quit listening to ole Worm.

*insert sarcasm* wooooow. I didn't know that. :shame: :goof:

It was a fluke! ..but it won't be a fluke in September. We return enough on offense to click! ... and yo azz is grazz. I already got my plane ticket to Baton Rouge to sit in that horrible stadium.
@ Houston................... L
@ Northwestern St........ L
P. View....................... L (again)
@ Valley...................... L (again)
JSU ........................... L (again)
@ Bamma A@M............ L (again)
@ UAPB....................... L (again)
Alcorn.......................... Hopson might kick their behind again

:lmao: you mad bro???? I bet you were yelling and shouting profanities as you typed this. Slamming your fist down on the desk and shit. po tp.

***yarn*** if you got this from swammi... you might wanna ask swammi to check that janky crystal ball. :lol:

That looks like it may be a long year at SU. Those teams do look like they will all beat them.

:lmao: I bet you were yelling and shouting profanities as you typed this.

***yarn*** if you got this from swammi... you might wanna ask swammi to check that janky crystal ball. :lol:
No.
I got this based on your pi$$ poor performance from last year. Didn't have to go back any further. 2013 is going to be the same as the last 3 or 4 years for SU. ANOTHER LOSING SEASON. :lol:

Damn!!:lol::lol:

That looks like it may be a long year at SU. Those teams do look like they will all beat them.

october 12th...just make sure md brings enough lone star, chicken and pound cake after big worm kicks mumbles ass. :lol:

No.
I got this based on your pi$$ poor performance from last year. Didn't have to go back any further. 2013 is going to be the same as the last 3 or 4 years for SU. ANOTHER LOSING SEASON. :lol:

you do realize, last year, we kicked ya'lls piss poor teams ass.

Do you realize last year, you went 4-7 losing FOUR out of your last FIVE games and return the SAME players and we went 7-4 and won FIVE out of SIX of our last game and return the SAME players? Oh well. I like my chances. :lol:

And you do realize, ya'll had just 4 wins all year.
A good team will sometimes overlook a scrubb whos azz they have beaten for the last 5 years in a row. But you enjoy your 1 win in ___ years over JSU if it made your waste of time 2012 football season a little less suicidal. :lol:

:eek:

yeah, I got my money on Alcorn. They just threw a team together last year and whooped po SU. :lol:

They MIGHT come out of that at 2-5 IF A&M does not have it together by then and if Valley goes back to being "Valley". The other 5 are definite L's tho. :lol: I will be nice to SU and say they will come out of that 7-game stretch at 1-6! :lol:

Didn't you just say you understood that "one game does not a season make"? Seems like you didn't.

Did I post anywhere that it did? no! Your boy 83 said he went off of our performance last year. I know that one game didn't make our entire season.

Thing is, a certain female poster said football is unpredictable. 83 is HOPING we lose all of the above mentioned games and That is BECAUSE we kicked ya'lls ass and told yall to go home last year and ya'll can't stand that. :lol: shits funny to me.

oh well...

Thing is, a certain female poster said football is unpredictable. 83 is HOPING we lose all of the above mentioned games. That is BECAUSE we kicked ya'lls ass and ya'll can't stand that. :lol: shits funny to me.

Who likes losing to a sorry team. Again, I know, you know, and everybody knows that JSU was better than SU last year.

D id I post anywhere that it did? no! Your boy 83 went off of our performance last year. That said, last year we kicked yalls ass last year. I know that one game didn't make our entire season.

Thing is, a certain female poster said football is unpredictable. 83 is HOPING we lose all of the above mentioned games. That is BECAUSE we kicked ya'lls ass and ya'll can't stand that. :lol: shits funny to me.

Ya'll been losing EVERY year and that is what keeps going over your head while you here trying to smack with everybody. SU is just comic relief these days.

Why do I have to HOPE for ya'll to lose. Ya'll got a "new" coach and 63 new players since the end of last December? Ya'll got Forrest GUMP running the ball with the SU card section all ready to yell STOP FORREST if he reaches the endzone? :noidea:

No need for hope.
SU losing is as predictable as wind and rain in a Hurricane.

Last edited:
And you do realize, ya'll had just 4 wins all year.
A good team will sometimes overlook a scrubb whos azz they have beaten for the last 5 years in a row. But you enjoy your 1 win in ___ years over JSU if it made your waste of time 2012 football season a little less suicidal. :lol:

yea yea yea...we won only 4 games...su had a losing season...rah rah rah...i hate it. happy now? :lol:

thing is, that ass kicking jsu sustained to su still pisses you guys off. Otherwise you wouldn't have posted this....

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back