JSU vs Tulane

Discussion in 'The Sports Board' started by thegooddoctor, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thegooddoctor

thegooddoctor Active Member

Does JSU have a chance against the Green Wave?
    I will be there to support.
  2. Herbert77060

Herbert77060 Texas Southern University

If it is on TV.....no.

3. number1

number1 Well-Known Member

Sure, every team has a chance, but will they win? No.
  4. jsupop33

jsupop33 Loyalty & Respect

5. SUJagFan

SUJagFan Active Member

Everybody knows how bad Tulane is. They haven't had a winning season in nine years. The past five years, their records were:

2008 2 - 10
    2009 3 - 9
    2010 4 - 8
    2011 2 - 11
    2012 2 - 10

Why are y'all automatically counting JSU out? If you can't be competitive (and possibly win) against Tulane, then all of this talk about moving up is nothing but hot air.
  6. number1

number1 Well-Known Member

Because like they love to tell us SU folks all the time, JSU doesn't have the talent, resources, nor the coaching to match even the lowest of the low in FBS.
  7. SUjagTILLiDIE

SUjagTILLiDIE Well-Known Member

Tulane has been loading up on talent. They are due for a break out season this year or next. JSU has a chance though IMO. A slim one butt still a chance lol.
  8. JROCK

JROCK Preeminent

Hell No! :lol: :emlaugh:

So far S.U./u of h is slated to be on ESPN3....I haven't seen anything on jsu yet.

2013 ESPN College Football Schedule
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
  9. jsupop33

jsupop33 Loyalty & Respect

I hope we stay within 3 td's. I would consider that a moral victory.
  10. The Founder

The Founder I Love My Lady!!!!

Wait....huh...:confused: The way JSU folks talk you all are the powerhouse of the FCS....just beat everybody down in the SWAC...the corner stone of SWAC Football Championships......I'm confused as others are as to why the moral loss talk and the season has not even started.
  11. SUjagTILLiDIE

JSU doesn't do well in OCC games.
  12. JayRob

JayRob TigaPaw

su don't do well with nobody.

As far as the Tulane game, we have a better chance of beating them than someone has of beating Houston. Last time yall played 'em, what was the final score? Something like 55-7?:noidea::emlaugh:
  13. SUJagFan

SUJagFan Active Member

Just last year, MSU 56 JSU 9. :noidea:

Go blasted. Tore out the frame.

Don't get the big head. I'm trying to help. :lol:
  14. The Founder

The Founder I Love My Lady!!!!

To be honest no team in the SWAC can brag on shit because we don't play for shit...
  15. SUjagTILLiDIE

SU won the SWAC's only D-1 OC game.
  16. JayRob

JayRob TigaPaw

An SEC school versus a what, lower tier Conference USA school? Please.
  17. JayRob

JayRob TigaPaw

And what does that sorry win mean? Nothing. You're really reaching.
  18. SUjagTILLiDIE

It means a whole lot. Actually OC games are more important than conference games IMO. That's how we as a conference is judged.
  19. JayRob

JayRob TigaPaw

Dude, you consistently lose to D-2 squads.....at home. You don't consistently win against quality out-of-conference opponents, so lets not get it twisted.
  20. SUjagTILLiDIE

JSU lost to the same amount of D-2 teams as SU. You lost to okra and New Haven, we lost to NCCU and that team from Arkansas. And no South Dakota St wasn't D-2 they were in transition to 1-AA at the time.
  21. SUJagFan

SUJagFan Active Member

But, that's not what this thread is about. It's about y'all playing one of the worst FBS schools there is and you're giving up already.

What a shame. :shame:

I thought "mighty" JSU would have more fight than that. :smh:
  22. Get Ready

Get Ready Well-Known Member

Oops...we never lost to NewHaven. Quit trying dude.
    And we redeemed our loss to DeltaState. But you have been running from NCCU SDState and Monticello since they beat yalls ass.
    And dont make me bring how yall ran from D1 McNeese eventhough yall were under contract.
    This is too easy
  23. Get Ready

Get Ready Well-Known Member

Hey yis2003yis

Do you still want to know why JSU is sooooo concerned about SU? This is just one of the dozens of threads SU folks have started about MightyJSU...the school yall are NOT concerned about
  24. Jax

Jax Equal Opportunity Asshole!

Dude you cant be this stupid...

25. GoodFella

GoodFella "The Real McCoy"

Will SU beat Houston and NW ST? You guys claim that JSU focuses on southern too much but this is a prime example of the opposite. Then you have the usual butt buddies running behind to chime in lol. SU needs to worry about SU first....
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.