JSU vs Tulane

Status
Not open for further replies.
su folks are saying that. LOL!!

Right.. JSU folks ain't even talkin about that game. Just mad it's on a Thursday 'cause it could have been a fun trip my fellow alums. I never even thought of going in the first place. We should be playing a 1-AA team.

No, that "damn" was meant to put emphasis on the piss poor team yall will have this year, last year, year before that, year before that and year before that. Can you comprehend all of that?

:lol: whatever dude. limited vocabulary, perhaps?

man............ People just laughing at you. :lol:

Again...............What completely go over your head is your sorry team had another sorry losing season. You bragging about that one win over JSU would be like JSU being happy and bragging about beating VALLEY during the Bell years while everybody else kicked us to sleep. :lol:

Understand this...I know we had a losing season. OVERALL, I didn't like it. Again, one of the few brights spots was kicking jsu's ass and pissing you jsu folks off about said ONE win. As you can see, I get a kick out of pissing you jsu fans off about that. BUT.... That was LAST SEASON. Can't do isht about what has transpired. As JR said...2013, we "gon" be alright. :lol:

JR, anytime you use the term "just fine", it automatically means that you're not too confident in this season, which is totally understandable. Po Worm. Po su.:smh:

Nope. I am actually confident Jayrob. There are no excuses to be used for this upcoming SU team based on what I do know. Po Worm nothing. He knows he needs to get off to a good start this year. No one is going to hold the U of H game over his head. Just don't look bad and come out of there healthy and with our paycheck. But that next week against NW State. I need a statement made OOC against a school we have to recruit against in La. Then the upcoming two SWAC games in SEPT are at home with PV and JSU. You got to protect home turf. Anything else is not acceptable. No reason why those games should not be wins. I would love to be 3-1 coming out of September. But I damn shole expect to be no worse than 2-2. Even then I will not be happy. LOL.

Do you realize last year, you went 4-7 losing FOUR out of your last FIVE games and return the SAME players and we went 7-4 and won FIVE out of SIX of our last game and return the SAME players? Oh well. I like my chances. :lol:

Actually they lost their last 5. Grambling had the ball with a chance to win on the last drive and they scored 33 points. Thats a moral loss. I like Gramblings chances against SU this year. You have to see Grabling to understand how bad they were last year. Doug wont be that bad again yet SU barely beat Gram.

I cant see SU losing to A&M...A&M is seriously rebuilding for the next 2 years.

Witness what TP?

We are going to kick yall's arse in Mumford this year. No doubt in my mind about it. I even more confident in that than I have been in the past.

facepalm.gif
(thxs FAB5)

Dude....we gone beat the shit out of yall and you know it.

Understand this...I know we had a losing season. OVERALL, I didn't like it. Again, one of the few brights spots was kicking jsu's ass and pissing you jsu folks off about said ONE win. As you can see, I get a kick out of pissing you jsu fans off about that. BUT.... That was LAST SEASON. Can't do isht about what has transpired. As JR said...2013, we "gon" be alright. :lol:

You actually sound either a bit autistic or mentally impaired in some kind of way. Repeating the same one game win over and over sounds really dumb, REALLY dumb but if that's all you can say, thats all you can say.

Nope. I am actually confident Jayrob. There are no excuses to be used for this upcoming SU team based on what I do know. Po Worm nothing. He knows he needs to get off to a good start this year. No one is going to hold the U of H game over his head. Just don't look bad and come out of there healthy and with our paycheck. But that next week against NW State. I need a statement made OOC against a school we have to recruit against in La. Then the upcoming two SWAC games in SEPT are at home with PV and JSU. You got to protect home turf. Anything else is not acceptable. No reason why those games should not be wins. I would love to be 3-1 coming out of September. But I damn shole expect to be no worse than 2-2. Even then I will not be happy. LOL.

Hey JR,

I was through helping you out, but since you remember MichealPhelps GR will continue to help you out.
Big Worm is in big trouble. You finished the year really weak. Yall claim that Worm is a defensive coach, but
his defense gave up 40 points a game in the last 4 games. That aint good. SU got worser and worser as the year
went on. For some reason you guys are jumping and singing about a new season...but it looks like the same old
song to me. You are looking at a 5-6 with the Grambling game being a toss up. Im leaning towards Grambling.

You actually sound either a bit autistic or mentally impaired in some kind of way. Repeating the same one game win over and over sounds really dumb, REALLY dumb but if that's all you can say, thats all you can say.

This handicapped brained fool has the nerve to say I sound mentally impaired? Just from reading posts, how stupid can you be?? Remember when you called into the Jaguar Journal post-game show one time sounding like 50 Tyson??? :lmao:

http://www.tspnsports.com/forums/showthread.php?75820-Jayrob-gitcho-sorry-azz-in-here!&highlight=

Bruh....I just came from the store and when Henry Baptiste said he had jayrob on the line, his Napoleon Dynamite-sounding azz said "first I wanna congratulate jackson state for blah blah blah..."

I called Clarence Buggs not too long ago and he said he shoulda cursed his monkey ass out right then and there. I told him it wouldn't be the first time.

:lol:

You do realize you are hearing your own voice as you read my posts so, again, who sounds mentally impaired? :lol:

Dude you don't have the good sense God Almighty gave a cockroach.

Last edited:
This handicapped brained fool has the nerve to say I sound mentally impaired? Just from reading posts, how stupid can you be?? Remember when you called into the Jaguar Journal post-game show one time sounding like 50 Tyson???

http://www.tspnsports.com/forums/showthread.php?75820-Jayrob-gitcho-sorry-azz-in-here!&highlight=

You do realize you are hearing your own voice as you read my posts so, again, who sounds mentally impaired? :lol:

Dude you don't have the good sense God Almighty gave a cockroach.

This dude went back three years to end up pulling up posts that smacked his own school.:lol::lol: How smart or unsmart is that?
Three years ago, didn't su try to backdoor it's way to the SCG? Yall were praying that somebody would help you out but it didn't happen. That thread is soooo funny!! Hahahahahahahahaha!! Thanks for posting that thread.:lmao::lmao:
Everybody should review that whole thread. Hahahahahahaha!! Thanks again!!

P.S. You shudda stayed talking about that one win.

This dude went back three years to end up pulling up posts that smacked his own school.:lol::lol: How smart or unsmart is that?
Three years ago, didn't su try to backdoor it's way to the SCG? Yall were praying that somebody would help you out but it didn't happen. That thread is soooo funny!! Hahahahahahahahaha!! Thanks for posting that thread.:lmao::lmao:
Everybody should review that whole thread. Hahahahahahaha!! Thanks again!!

P.S. You shudda stayed talking about that one win.

And you wonder why 99.9% of this board calls you a drunken monkey. Jesus Christ. :lol:

That thread smacked your fecal mouthed sounding ass(yea I cursed) and how your sorry ass(cursed again...) called the Jaguar Journal sounding like Mushmouth. And yes, that year(08) we kicked ya'lls ass too.

Yea...read the ENTIRE thread where I embarrassed your sorry ass and how Clarence Buggs told me should have cursed you out off the air like Comegy did.

LET ME STOP YOU RIGHT THERE....sound familiar? :lol:

Last edited:
From JR: Man aint none of yall fooling me. Yall so sced you want Gram to win so you don't see SU. Aint nobody crying about anything. All you hear us SU folks saying is we will win the BC. If we get the coin flip and win then we'll see you there in B-ham.

JR, this is sad. Praying for a coin flip?!:lmao:

That thread should be hall of fame all by itself.:lmao:
http://www.tspnsports.com/forums/showthread.php?75820-Jayrob-gitcho-sorry-azz-in-here!/page2

Now back to the Tulane game. I didn't know they had a Black coach.
Anyone know where he coached before he was hired at Tulane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back