Former Prairie View A&M football player accused of prostituting teens

Status
Not open for further replies.
No plagiarism is copying another author's work as passing it off as your own.

That's the transitive form....he committed intransitive. By removing former he changed the title of the bed of work. While he still referenced the article he removed part of the direct quote.

Houston media at it's best......

It should have been just Houston Rapper....PV has nothing to do with this.

They never said Former TAMU player indicted when they were talking about Johnny Football.

@SUjagTILLiDIE it does fit.....

But Dude a GSU grad. What he diverting for. That's why I asked him why was he playing Captain save a hoe for PV lol. I know exactly why Panthro was doing what he was doing.

Dude he was referring to you. As I noted before if someone from PV posted it about an SU player I would have said the same. Again, stay focused.

lol And then sujagtilheLIEs atty, jag4upholdingbullshathislife, came all up in here defending this tom foolery. smh

What do some of you all do for a living? Seriously. And how long have you had that bullshat hourly job? Not salaried profession. :D

They changed the wording. I copied and pasted. I was busy at the time.

You weren't too busy to post it and you sure did have a quick turnaround when I posted....and sure have been responding quickly. Must not been too busy.

Let's be real...folks are pissed off but from has been posted dude has not played for PV in almost 4 years. So why the relation to PV anyway?

And they say I'm ignorant...I don't get why people get so mad over a sports board.

People with Intelligience know Debate is Healthy. I Love to Debate (that's why I post threads LMAO)z. The Title was corrected so move on.

Again, PV should not even be in this conversation because he is a former player. Once a person graduates or moves on, the school does not have a direct connection with them...only a direct association.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back