Former Prairie View A&M football player accused of prostituting teens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel really bad for those kids. They were in a group home and already starting out in a fucked up situation. Then to be manipulated like this. I pray they get those young ladies the help they need.

Dude is a former player and they should have never shown him in his uniform. The media found a way to throw shade on PV while reporting this article. Hell they could have used his driver's license.

SUJagTILLIDIE why did you put PV Football player instead of "Former" like the article stated?

I feel really bad for those kids. They were in a group home and already starting out in a fucked up situation. Then to be manipulated like this. I pray they get those young ladies the help they need.

Dude is a former player and they should have never shown him in his uniform. The media found a way to throw shade on PV while reporting this article. Hell they could have used his driver's license.

SUJagTILLIDIE why did you put PV Football player instead of "Former" like the article stated?
Former didn't fit.

Black People are so quite to post stories and links on here to spite other Black People.....

But tense up and don't do crap when it comes to standing up to the white man and white woman.

This man is a former PV Player. If he was a current player, fair game. But Former Player...PV should have never even been brought into the comversation

Black People are so quite to post stories and links on here to spite other Black People.....

But tense up and don't do crap when it comes to standing up to the white man and white woman.

This man is a former PV Player. If he was a current player, fair game. But Former Player...PV should have never even been brought into the comversation

+1

I copied and pasted the headline. It didn't fit. Had to erase something. The title wouldn't have made sense if I took out any other word.

Not saying you are wrong but it sends a negative message. My initial thought was that this was a current player. If someone from another school posted this and it was about a former SU player I would feel the same way. It's ridiculous enough that the media posted a picture of him in his PV uniform but to throw gas on the fire and post a misleading title is even worse...

I read some of the comments below the article and some said he was an alum. Some even went as far as to bring Johnny Football. I think the comments were beginning to get worse fueled by racism and ignorance as it went on.

Not saying you are wrong but it sends a negative message. My initial thought was that this was a current player. If someone from another school posted this and it was about a former SU player I would feel the same way. It's ridiculous enough that the media posted a picture of him in his PV uniform but to throw gas on the fire and post a misleading title is even worse...

I read some of the comments below the article and some said he was an alum. Some even went as far as to bring Johnny Football. I think the comments were beginning to get worse fueled by racism and ignorance as it went on.
Look dude, I just reported the news. Take that crap to St Elsewhere, RIP Phife Dawg. Folks post misleading titles all the time on here.

See this shows your true reasons for posting the article. If you truly meant no harm you would have asked the mods to change the title.

SMH...
Huh, why would I ask that smh. So we have a problem with folks posting articles now smh. I guess only certain schools can have certain articles posted about them.

Last edited:
Huh, why would I ask that smh. So we have a problem with folks posting articles now smh. I guess only certain schools can have certain articles posted about them.

If this was a former SU player and a PV poster posted the article you would be up in your feelings about it. LOL

to answer your question no there is not a problem with people posting articles...but there is a problem when a poster post a misleading title(changing the article themselves) when the original authors of the posted it correctly even though they are tossing shade on PV.

By saying PV player a reader could have taken this further by stating that PV's Football coach has no control over his players, hurt recruitment, and host of other stuff.

If this was a former SU player and a PV poster posted the article you would be up in your feelings about it. LOL

to answer your question no there is not a problem with people posting articles...but there is a problem when a poster post a misleading title(changing the article themselves) when the original authors of the posted it correctly even though they are tossing shade on PV.

By saying PV player a reader could have taken this further by stating that PV's Football coach has no control over his players, hurt recruitment, and host of other stuff.
Folks post negative SU stuff all the damn time. Show me a article where I'm in my feelings. Again it wouldn't fit, and you know it wouldn't. Why are you captain saving PV.

Hey sujagtillidie, what was the exact title you tried to use?
Former Prairie View A&M football player accused of prostituting teens. This is what I copied and pasted originally. It wouldnt fit, so I took out the word Former. I don't think it's right for someone to go change the name of my thread title. That's BS.

I see admins w/ intelligence corrected the remedial poster. Intelligence prevails against ignorance yet again.

The martinez author is stuck on a type of ignorance that is almost mind-boggling. The connection between former PV football and graduating university w/ the accused pedophile is remarkable lol & quite laughable lol. However, if the accused is found guilty, he deserves to rot in jail. Laws are in place to be followed to create & maintain a civil(ized) environment & meant not to be broken but if you do so, your reward awaits.

Last edited:
I see admins w/ intelligence corrected the remedial poster. Intelligence prevails against ignorance yet again.

The martinez author is stuck on a type of ignorance that is almost mind-boggling. The connection between former PV football and graduating university w/ the accused pedophile is remarkable lol & quite laughable lol. However, if the accused is found guilty, he deserves to rot in jail. Laws are in place to be followed to create & maintain a civil(ized) envi & meant not to be broken but if you do so, your reward awaits.
Smh, I won't even entertain you.

It's akin to an adult correcting a naive child. That is what we see on display here :D lmao.

Ignorant child uses bad english. Intelligent guardian corrects ignorant child. lol

Smh, I won't even entertain you.

But an intelligent moderator entertained you.

I'd be embarrassed. But, I have a great brain. The ignorant cannot feel embarrassment because they are emotionally incapable of possessing the required intelligence to feel...embarrassed. :D

Former Prairie View A&M football player accused of prostituting teens. This is what I copied and pasted originally. It wouldnt fit, so I took out the word Former. I don't think it's right for someone to go change the name of my thread title. That's BS.

Is there an Internet Posting 101 class offered on the web somewhere? :D

But an intelligent moderator entertained you.

I'd be embarrassed. But, I have a great brain. The ignorant cannot feel embarrassment because they are emotionally incapable of possessing the required intelligence to feel...embarrassed. :D
Embarrassed why. Because I copied and pasted a article title and it wouldn't fit lol. It ain't that serious for me. This is entertainment for me, nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back