Former Prairie View A&M football player accused of prostituting teens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes you did....do you know the difference in "Current" and "Former"

Should we as ask the Grammar Nazi NitaDST to return and provide you with a tutorial class?
FU , again it wouldn't fit. So I omitted former in the title, but you see the word former a over the link.

FU , again it wouldn't fit. So I omitted former in the title, but you see the word former a over the link.

LMAO!!!! I don't get in my feelings that easy.

Damn shame they worried about a title of the thread instead a Former PV football player pimping little girls.

Let's revisit my initial post....

I feel really bad for those kids. They were in a group home and already starting out in a fucked up situation. Then to be manipulated like this. I pray they get those young ladies the help they need.

Dude is a former player and they should have never shown him in his uniform. The media found a way to throw shade on PV while reporting this article. Hell they could have used his driver's license.

SUJagTILLIDIE why did you put PV Football player instead of "Former" like the article stated?

Seems like you are "reaching" now.

Varick, let's be real bro.

If the Advocate, posted an article about a former SU player who hadn't played since 2012 (but is currently a local rapper) about prostituting underage kids out of motels you wouldn't have offense to it?
No I wouldn't. When Nemeis Bates got in trouble they said former Lsu and SU player. You know how long ago he played at SU.

I omitted it because it wouldn't fit. I copied and pasted the title. So I took former out and put it above the link.

Just say: Man I fucked up....

For example when I posted the article about Alabama football players arrested. An SU poster came back about an article about a GSU players. I admitted later than I failed to read the entire article and just read LSU and stopped.

You steadily giving some excuses...saying FU to people, calling mods bullshit for editing your thread...LMAO!!!

Just say: Man I fucked up....

For example when I posted the article about Alabama football players arrested. An SU poster came back about an article about a GSU players. I admitted later than I failed to read the entire article and just read LSU and stopped.

You steadily giving some excuses...saying FU to people, calling mods bullshit for editing your thread...LMAO!!!
I ain't F up. Again it's BS my thread title was changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back