Former Prairie View A&M football player accused of prostituting teens

Status
Not open for further replies.
You weren't too busy to post it and you sure did have a quick turnaround when I posted....and sure have been responding quickly. Must not been too busy.

Let's be real...folks are pissed off but from has been posted dude has not played for PV in almost 4 years. So why the relation to PV anyway?

lol :D Mental retardation is real. From the wildly dumb latino who wrote the shock-value article to the HBCUSports user community that posted that misleading tom foolery. lol

You weren't too busy to post it and you sure did have a quick turnaround when I posted....and sure have been responding quickly. Must not been too busy.

Let's be real...folks are pissed off but from has been posted dude has not played for PV in almost 4 years. So why the relation to PV anyway?
I didn't get pissed when the advocate stated Nemosis Bates was a former SU player even though he hadn't played at SU in over 10 years. What y'all pissed off for lmao. Dude is a former PV player. It is what it is.

Jag must have seen that SU plays Alcorn in the tournament and wants to divert attention away. We know what happens when Alcorn plays SU.

I didn't get pissed when the advocate stated Nemosis Bates was a former SU player even though he hadn't played at SU in over 10 years. What y'all pissed off for lmao. Dude is a former PV player. It is what it is.

4. What you did not do when Nemosis Bates etc.....

Waiting on 5 now.

Jag must have seen that SU plays Alcorn in the tournament and wants to divert attention away. We know what happens when Alcorn plays SU.
You can't be serious lmao. The one championship Alcorn has in baseball, A Jag was your coach. SU can't go any where so it don't matter to me, but we going to kick y'all azz.

And they say I'm ignorant...I don't get why people get so mad over a sports board.

People with Intelligience know Debate is Healthy. I Love to Debate (that's why I post threads LMAO)z. The Title was corrected so move on.

Again, PV should not even be in this conversation because he is a former player. Once a person graduates or moves on, the school does not have a direct connection with them...only a direct association.

Well, it's not even sports related....

Well, it's not even sports related....
Former Texas Tech football player, Lubbock entrepreneur arrested in Virginia

Posted: February 12, 2015 - 4:08pm
  • Photos

Curtis Jordan

By A-J MEDIA
JORDAN SIGLER
A former Texas Tech and NFL football player and local entrepreneur faces criminal charges after an arrest last month in Virginia Beach, Va.

Curtis Wayne Jordan, 61, was arrested, on Jan. 25, and charged with strangulation resulting in wounding as well charges of felonious assault and grand larceny, according to an email to A-J Media from Tonya Borman of the Virginia Beach Police Department.

http://amarillo.com/news/latest-new...player-lubbock-entrepreneur-arrested-virginia

lol Get them sujagcaptainpostertiludead lol. lol

Fvkk Mr Rashad, his internet site, & his objective moderation too huh? (Note the positioning of the question mark char lol)

How disrespectful. smh Gonna' miss your lieing homer ass on the sports board. The total IQ on the board will be raised 39 pts once you are temporarily banned. (Seed planted :D )
Banned for what. I didn't call no one out of their name, like you did.

th

th
th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back