Five face hazing charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony said:
Oh
featurehed_wline.gif
:sleep2:
Take yo arse to sleep, now or go find somebody to beat.

da_caramel_diva said:
This is rediculous...Looks like it boiled down to a pissing contest.

I wonder who pissed the farthest? :lmao:

This is crazy. Frat men playing the "Frat Katrina" game. You know, the I-trumped-you-game...( A: I lost my house! B: I lost my house, two cars, my mama, and my dog...)

"Man, when I pledged, we got our asses beat for 6 months!"

"Bytch, fcuk you, in MY FRAT, we were online for three semesters...but, the chapter had no charter. But, we real!"

"No muhfugga, I began my process my junior year of high school. My dad and his chapter bruhz started whipping our asses after beautillion classes. Sh!t got real good when the bruhz at USL and Southern got us during Summer Science Institute before senior year. Pledging was wild until second semester sophomore year when we crossed the sands."

jagface said:

This is crazy. Frat men playing the "Frat Katrina" game. You know, the I-trumped-you-game...( A: I lost my house! B: I lost my house, two cars, my mama, and my dog...)

"Bytch, fcuk you, in MY FRAT, we were online for three semesters...but, the chapter had no charter. But, we real!"

"No muhfugga, I began my process my junior year of high school. My dad and his chapter bruhz started whipping our asses after beautillion classes. Sh!t got real good when the bruhz at USL and Southern got us during Summer Science Institute before senior year. Pledging was wild until second semester sophomore year when we crossed the sands."
:lol: I think I've heard some convos resembling those! I had to wonder, who was stupider? :mrt:

jagface said:

:lmao:

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of.
And I wish to you, joy and happiness.
But above all this, I wish you love.

And I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I will always love you. I will always love you.
I, I will always love you.

jagface said:

What's funny to me is how the Delta comes into this thread and calms the savage beasts. :lol::lol::lol:

docmump said:
What's funny to me is how the Delta comes into this thread and calms the savage beasts. :lol::lol::lol:
Femme Fatale, Baby Doll, Femme Fatale!!! :heart: ;) Look into my eyes boys... :infect: ...... you're feeling VERRRRYYYYY relaxed!!!!

Fortitude said:
I like this pic for some reason.

I love you DST's

The funny thing is I’m being labeled as a villain
& I don’t even like hazing
I had everything including the kitchen sink thrown @ me

& some how I managed to still love people

trying to see another day,
trying to find a better way.....

Fortitude said:
U just keep rolling & don't open that door & let none of the smoke escape 'til I tell you u can go.

yes ma'am
what you got in that cup?
you wanna get a stamp burger?

Fortitude said:
Get yo nosy tail OWT my cup. I don't eat stampburgers....

aight!
well get yo feet off me
I'm drinking Remy
& don't be beggin' when you smell my stamp burger

Tony said:
aight!
well get yo feet off me
I'm drinking Remy
& don't be beggin' when you smell my stamp burger
Ironically, it's the nauseating SMELL of ground beef that prevents me from eating them. :vomit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back