Status
Not open for further replies.
SONNY said:
MAAAAAAAAAN. :smh:

No offense, but you are an Alpha.

*thinking back to Spr/Sum of 01* :eek:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sonny, its this mentality right here that perpetuates hazing. :smh:

AAMU to answer your question. Im just going to say again the same madness goes on in graduate chapters. Am I gonna get my pearls/money taken because someone will do anything to be my soror? HEEELLLLLLLLL NNNNNNOOOOOOO.

da_caramel_diva said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sonny, its this mentality right here that perpetuates hazing. :smh:

AAMU to answer your question. Im just going to say again the same madness goes on in graduate chapters. Am I gonna get my pearls/money taken because someone will do anything to be my soror? HEEELLLLLLLLL NNNNNNOOOOOOO.

Of course it goes on, but how many alumni chapters have you seen, or heard about in the television news, or read about in newspapers that have brutalized someone who was trying to become a brother/soror?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I think apart of this is there are some people who feel like they need to be hazed to really feel apart of the organization. Kinda like when people start telling stories they wanna one-up the next person. People have this I dont wanna be "paper" mentality and there needs to be some kind of awareness of how dangerous that is.

Co-worker of mine. GROWN ARSE 40 yr old man just crossed over grad. Most of the time I was like dude you hazing yourself. Be wise. But he just felt like he needed to go through some things.

AAMU Alum said:
Of course it goes on, but how many alumni chapters have you seen, or heard about in the television news, or read about in newspapers that have brutalized someone who was trying to become a brother/soror?

Off the bat 3. You might not hear about it in the papers, news, but it happens.

da_caramel_diva said:
Off the bat 3. You might not hear about it in the papers, news, but it happens.

I know of ONE myself, and as I said, I don't doubt that it happens, but let's be realistic. Is it happening with the frequency and severity of the kind of craziness that hear about ALL THE TIME with college chapters? And I always make it a point to include my own organization. There are fools in Alpha too! I can name about six or seven right here in the same city with me!!

AAMU Alum said:
I know of ONE myself, and as I said, I don't doubt that it happens, but let's be realistic. Is it happening with the frequency and severity of the kind of craziness that hear about ALL THE TIME with college chapters? And I always make it a point to include my own organization. There are fools in Alpha too! I can name about six or seven right here in the same city with me!!

I would like say no but what does that prove just because it may not be frequent?

PLOW DOG said:
Is it just me? I"m beginning to believe that our worse enemies come from within rather than from without. Tony I went grad and still have all my teeth. As I said in another thread I don't play that. :shame:

Roo!
Dog, All I’m saying is I became a Que @ 19, undergrad & when I went to the
Grad Chapters. Here I saw the same scenarios, just older people.

It’s a strong feeling to want to belong to something among our people.

Look at all the Business frats, Internet frats, etc. etc.

I’m just saying it may not be reported as much.

But that Alpha that keeps saying grad chapters, don’t haze, just because he don’t hear about it as much

Is sadly mistaken

They whooping azz in all the ones I know about.

Tony!

We cool! and I hear what you are saying.

Roo!

Xi Omicron Chapter
#6 Summer 02
"21 Bling-Bling Brothers"

PLOW DOG said:
Tony!

We cool! and I hear what you are saying.

Roo!

Xi Omicron Chapter
#6 Summer 02
"21 Bling-Bling Brothers"

It's All love

& you & I both know it don't take all that.

I think back sometimes and just say WOW!

Roo!

btw Y'all went over in the Summer?

Tony said:
But that Alpha that keeps saying grad chapters, don’t haze, just because he don’t hear about it as much

Is sadly mistaken

They whooping azz in all the ones I know about.

Tony,

That Alpha didn't post any isht like that! I PLAINLY said that it happens (any fool knows it does,) but how many times is it reported in the news, and on the front pages of newspapers around the country? You read into that what you wanted to. Next time you hear of a story on the tv news, or in print about a graduate chapter of ANY organization beatin' azz, post the link here so that we can read (or see) it. You can bet your dog collar that there will be five or six more of these cases from some college fools before some alumni fools get the chance to show their azz.

Maybe you are speaking for your OWN organization, and if that's fine you, then it's fine with me.

Personally, I NEVER saw an alumni chapter of Alpha beatin' azz when I was an undergrad Alpha, or after I graduated and joined the alumni ranks, and I have been affiliated with chapters in Alabama and California.

It's a damn shame grown men are still nut-posturing in these grad chapters.

The quandary my chapter is in right now is trying to relinquish liability to the local undergraduate chapter. These little boys are trying to ruin our future...trying to be real. Man, please. They can save that sh!t.

I told them ingrates last night the next time they think of beating someone, beat your dick. Haze that sh!t. Put a cast on it, send it to the ER.

Do NOT call me. Stupid is as stupid does. I can't tolerate foolishness, BROTHER or not.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
jagface said:
It's a damn shame grown men are still nut-posturing in these grad chapters.

I told them ingrates last night the next time they think of beating someone, beat your dick. Haze that sh!t. Put a cast on it, send it to the ER.

Do NOT call me. Stupid is as stupid does. I can't tolerate foolishness, BROTHER or not.

Now THAT'S keepin' it real, right there!

:tup:

AAMU Alum said:
Tony,

That Alpha didn't post any isht like that! I PLAINLY said that it happens (any fool knows it does,) but how many times is it reported in the news, and on the front pages of newspapers around the country? You read into that what you wanted to. Next time you hear of a story on the tv news, or in print about a graduate chapter of ANY organization beatin' azz, post the link here so that we can read (or see) it. You can bet your dog collar that there will be five or six more of these cases from some college fools before some alumni fools get the chance to show their azz.

Maybe you are speaking for your OWN organization, and if that's fine you, then it's fine with me.

Personally, I NEVER saw an alumni chapter of Alpha beatin' azz when I was an undergrad Alpha, or after I graduated and joined the alumni ranks, and I have been affiliated with chapters in Alabama and California.

Dude there are more eyes watching an undergrad chap vs. a grad chap.
You can have parents involved etc etc in undergrad.

That?s why it?s in the news more.
But who cares this is a trivial point :xeye:

You said

?I NEVER saw an alumni chapter of Alpha beatin' azz when I was an undergrad Alpha, or after I graduated and joined the alumni ranks,?

Well that?s fine, and it's in line with my thoughts about Alpha

BUT

my experience was waaaaay different.

Most Alphas couldn?t even look me in the eye
Cause they all had their azzez @ the Que interest meeting where I was.

Then later talkin? bout I love A PHI A
Please get me a break!!!!

To each His Own

AAMU Alum said:

That maybe the case for Alpha, but dont co-sign when someones says "OTHER" organizations when you dont know what they do.

Tony said:
Dude there are more eyes watching an undergrad chap vs. a grad chap.
You can have parents involved etc etc in undergrad.

That’s why it’s in the news more.
But who cares this is a trivial point :xeye:

You said

“I NEVER saw an alumni chapter of Alpha beatin' azz when I was an undergrad Alpha, or after I graduated and joined the alumni ranks,”

Well that’s fine, and it's in line with my thoughts about Alpha

BUT

my experience was waaaaay different.

Most Alphas couldn’t even look me in the eye
Cause they all had their azzez @ the Que interest meeting where I was.

Then later talkin’ bout I love A PHI A
Please get me a break!!!!

To each His Own

You could have kept all that isht to yourself! So, some guys who later became Alphas went to your interest meeting....BFD! Hell, when I was in college, there were five or six guys I knew BY NAME who attended the Alpha smoker with me, who later were on the Omega and Sigma line. So what? Attending a damned smoker is no obligation to joining someone's frat. That's why you hold them, for folks to come in and see what you're about. If they don't like what they see, the go in another direction.

In line with your thoughts about Alphas? You're here braggin' about grown azz men who are allowing someone to beat their azzez so that they can feel like a man? Hell, you give ME a break! What you should feel like is A FOOL! That isht ain't NOTHIN' to brag about! I hope you weren't taught that in your pledge/intake/underground process. If you were, I guess that explains your mindset. :retard:

Man, these boys would call one of the more easygoing Brothers for advice, signatures, and the like because they knew I wouldn't fcuk with it.

My motto with the hazers is such - I will give you the rope. Hang yourself. Once your dangling, I may cut the knot. But, if it's some bullsh!t, I'm throwing fruit at your stupid ass.

As an advisor, I've developed a callous spirit for stupidity. And, to think grown ass men are perpetuating it is crazy to me. But, to each his own.

SONNY said:
That maybe the case for Alpha, but dont co-sign when someones says "OTHER" organizations when you dont know what they do.

Some of you Ques have trouble reading, don't you? If you copied that part of my post, then you also read this part:

"Maybe you are speaking for your OWN organization, and if that's fine you, then it's fine with me."

Like I said, if it makes you feel more worthy to be a part of your organization because you let someone kick your azz after you already had a degree and a career, then more power to you. Just goes to prove that everybody that has a degree doesn't necessarily have sense.

SONNY said:
I didnt say you said it, I said you "CO-SIGN" on a comment.

READ.

Re-read my response to you about your co-sign comment. That should just about wrap up this exchange.

AAMU Alum said:
Re-read my response to you about your co-sign comment. That should just about wrap up this exchange.

Think.

And none of you guys were "hazed"????????
So you wrote in to Delta Gamma AAMU Alum? This is just a question not accusing you of anything, cause I dont know SHAT about Alpha, just like folx co-signing on "OTHER" organizations that they are not in.

AAMU Alum said:
You could have kept all that isht to yourself! So, some guys who later became Alphas went to your interest meeting....BFD! Hell, when I was in college, there were five or six guys I knew BY NAME who attended the Alpha smoker with me, who later were on the Omega and Sigma line. So what? Attending a damned smoker is no obligation to joining someone's frat. That's why you hold them, for folks to come in and see what you're about. If they don't like what they see, the go in another direction.

In line with your thoughts about Alphas? You're here braggin' about grown azz men who are allowing someone to beat their azzez so that they can feel like a man? Hell, you give ME a break! What you should feel like is A FOOL! That isht ain't NOTHIN' to brag about! I hope you weren't taught that in your pledge/intake/underground process. If you were, I guess that explains your mindset. :retard:
You?re upset I see.
I?m was never braggin?

What I said was

IF you or anybody you know

Tried to pledge OMEGA around my parts grad or not
That azz was gonna be had.

You may not like it or agree with it
But it is fact.

To me you braggin? about skatin?

I?ll tell you what Stick to commenting on your own damn frat.

Cause you don?t know sh@t about mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back