Finally new field turf for Southern's Mumford Stadium!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone please talk to the Administration about the roof of the dome,, it's the first thing you notice coming off the bridge. .. and it's looks horrible.. smhhh

That's the AG dept. Unless they have changed that too.
The AG department no longer uses the Mini Dome, they have their own facility. But if the AG department still used it, it would have beeeeeennnnnnnnn fixed. They have plenty of funds. The lockers rooms are now NBA level, they recently finished remodeled them from what I hear.

Last edited:
The AG department no longer uses the Mini Dome, they have their own facility. But if the AG department still used it, it would have beeeeeennnnnnnnn fixed. They have plenty of funds. The lockers rooms are now NBA level, they recently finished remodeled them from what I hear.

If you say so

Soccer field was fixed during the fall. They were installing lights, when the team moved to LLI.

I think that any improvements to the soccer field is great now that Southern is recruiting more kids south of the border.

Last edited:
The lockers rooms are now NBA level, they recently finished remodeled them from what I hear.
[Movie]Boomerang%20(1992).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back