Finally new field turf for Southern's Mumford Stadium!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a lot of people are much smarter to not have to call people from a certain race a certain word all the time.

You mean you don't like to hear the word Negro? It didn't bother your old ass when you were applying for loans, jobs, and grants. Now all of a sudden your old ass to uppity to hear your official government designation.

How old are you bruh? I mean really most people on here are happy for you guys upgrade...Im sorry that you have to resort to name calling to get your point across...Internet Thugs! :rolleyes:

I don't give shit if ur happy or not. I didn’t ask for your approval nor do I care if you disapprove. As a matter of fact I don't recall saying anything to you about it one way or the other.

You mean you don't like to hear the word Negro? It didn't bother your old ass when you were applying for loans, jobs, and grants. Now all of a sudden your old ass to uppity to hear your official government designation.

lmao

I don't give shit if ur happy or not. I didn’t ask for your approval nor do I care if you disapprove. As a matter of fact I don't recall saying anything to you about it one way or the other.

Must you be so cruel?

blue, you've gone overboard w/ this one mane. I refuse to let you challenge my role of hbcusports villain and antagonist. Nope. This is my role. I'm built for it lol.

Back to the thread, I give SU'ers hell every so often but no one can deny the heckuva' upgrades that's occurring to shore up its athl venues. That's good work.

Well tell you the truth, I've never checked any of those boxes as I learned early in life about it up North where I grew up. You are still in the old south mentality and will never grow up with your old arse.

And yes I don't like to hear any of us being called that by us or anyone else.

Well tell you the truth, I've never checked any of those boxes as I learned early in life about it up North where I grew up. You are still in the old south mentality and will never grow up with your old arse.

It ain't nothing for a N**** to lie. Especially on the internet

Dude shut up. lol. Chicago ain't nothing but Mississippi up north on steroids and is the paradigm of what slavery has done to you people with all of the divide and conquer killing. Go sit down somewhere. Lmao

Dude shut up. lol. Chicago ain't nothing but Mississippi up north on steroids and is the paradigm of what slavery has done to you people with all of the divide and conquer killing. Go sit down somewhere. Lmao
Dude, Baton Rouge and New Orleans is closer to being like Chicago than any town in Mississippi.
Focus on the dividing and conquering in your own backyard, especially New Orleans.

And could care less about grades.
For someone who goes for a Team that hasn't beat us in a while and last 2 games has been blowouts. That's all y'all can care about in Jackson, Mississippi. I would say the whole Mississippi but Alcorn has been doing well in sports. 2 SWAC Championships in 2 years. JSPoo been there 5 times and only won once. But it's cool y'all hating on us because of our upgrades and the state of Mississippi hasn't thought about making changes for your field or giving y'all that dome stadium y'all wanted.

For someone who goes for a Team that hasn't beat us in a while and last 2 games has been blowouts. That's all y'all can care about in Jackson, Mississippi. I would say the whole Mississippi but Alcorn has been doing well in sports. 2 SWAC Championships in 2 years. JSPoo been there 5 times and only won once. But it's cool y'all hating on us because of our upgrades and the state of Mississippi hasn't thought about making changes for your field or giving y'all that dome stadium y'all wanted.

Who hating???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back