Finally new field turf for Southern's Mumford Stadium!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, calm all that down, you know damn well what blue he meant

I don't know jack and I doubt very seriously if any of you have the gift of telepathy. I ain't the brightest bulb in the kitchen. But I do know how to convey and comprehend simple messages.

There's a big difference in saying " It would have been cool if you would have gotten Boise Blue turf" and saying "It would have been cool if you had gotten a Blue turf like Boise".

Half of you can't even speak or explain your on comments but you want to try and tell us what other folks are saying.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Why the hell would we want to have Boise Blue?

Not that blue, bluedog. I think he was inferring the columbia blue that is a part of SU's color scheme. Honestly, I was thinking the same thing - shock value and very unique color scheme. I would digg a non-green surface for SU and I would digg some semblance of a lighter purple for PV's diggs lol.

That's a helluva' upgrade, SU. Excellent work for leading the way yet again.

Last edited:
Not that blue, bluedog. I think he was inferring the columbia blue that is a part of SU's color scheme. Honestly, I was thinking the same thing - shock value and very unique color scheme. I would digg a non-green surface for SU and I would digg some semblance of a lighter purple for PV's diggs lol.

That's a helluva' upgrade, SU. Excellent work for leading the way yet again.
I just don't think it would look right. lol

Trust me we all know & thanks for confirming

Trust me! If you ******s knew as much as you thought you knew. You would be dangerous. Some things are done tongue-in-cheek but some of you ******s are so busy trying to give yourselves a pat on the ass for self proclaim intellect and trying to cop a feel at the same time. The isht just flies right over your big ass intellectual ass head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jaguar field rendering.jpg Southern Jaguars new turf.jpg Anybody has Any idea on how the field design will look? I'm a fan of just the SU logo not so much the SU with the Jaguar. I would like to see the field look something like this.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dude has serious issues...borderline Sarge like...

Nah....you *****s are just borderline gay. There ain't a conversation or comment that isn't directed your way you *****s feel you don't have to stick your nose into.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust me! If you ******s knew as much as you thought you knew. You would be dangerous. Some things are done tongue-in-cheek but some of you ******s are so busy trying to give yourselves a pat on the ass for self proclaim intellect and trying to cop a feel at the same time. The isht just flies right over your big ass intellectual ass head.

Look at this gay shit here.

Nah....you *****s are just borderline gay. There ain't a conversation or comment that isn't directed your way you *****s feel you don't have to stick your nose into.

How old are you bruh? I mean really most people on here are happy for you guys upgrade...Im sorry that you have to resort to name calling to get your point across...Internet Thugs! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back