FAMU Kappas jailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe people are blaming this young man for having
his arse beat until it turned blueblack. It is obvious that he
was selected for the intake/pledging process so he participated.
The frat responsible for that process beat the isht out of him, and
he's to blame? Bullisht!!!!!!!!!

Key words.

Are you Ques on here saying that hazing does not occur in Omega Psi Fraternity, Inc.?

Hazing was abolished as a practice in Omega Psi Phi in 1986.. Your organization and governing body still must clarify what is considered hazing. Hazing is defined as anything done to an individual against their will that would place them in a position of discomfort. In that case I was hazed when Frat meeting was changed from Thursday nite to Friday nite.

.....thank you.

Folks up in henh actin all brand new and isht; like they dont/didnt know the deal at they school. At A&M, EVERYBODY KNEW! Those boys were on a intake/pledge process. They were told to be at a certain place at a certain time; the rest is history.

"Snake"

Your organization and governing body still must clarify what is considered hazing. Hazing is defined as anything done to an individual against their will that would place them in a position of discomfort.

Well you definitely have the wrong definition of hazing.

?Hazing? refers to any activity expected of someone joining a group (or to maintain full status in a group) that humiliates, degrades or risks emotional and/or physical harm, regardless of the person's willingness to participate.

You know I am tellin the truth. I may punch my wife in the mouth while making love but she may be into that sort of thing. :read:
And if she presses charges, even though she got one off, yo arse still going to jail......................................................... 'til she gets through crying 'bout how she misses you & comes bail yo arse out! :p

Like Kema said, "Yeah right." Puff & pass, Buck.....

Hey Fort, so what did you go through during your process of becoming a Delta. Were you hazed??????????????? Did you haze???????????????? I thought I'd ask since you are trying to call out the QUES!:read:

Hey Fort, so what did you go through during your process of becoming a Delta. Were you hazed??????????????? Did you haze???????????????? I thought I'd ask since you are trying to call out the QUES!:read:
Hell muddafukcin no I was not hazed nor do I haze. I'm sure you can't say the same, so uhhhhhhhhhh - glue your lips shut. And you need to re-read - I ain't call shti out! Any other question, Poindexter? I CAN'T STAND A LIAR!

16916ax.jpg

Key words.

Don't forget about HE WAS SELECTED...lol

He can't participate if he ain't selected. I understand he didn't have to allow them to do it, but they selected him to participate in their intake/pledge process to beat his
arse. Their "practices" were illegal. IMO, that is how the law sees it. That is why they(law) holds them dumb arses responsible.

An folks had the nerve to get mad about a movie like stomp the yard. All you have to do is read the internet, news paper and turn on the TV and you see way more terrible images.

Hell muddafukcin no I was not hazed nor do I haze. I'm sure you can't say the same, so uhhhhhhhhhh - glue your lips shut. And you need to re-read - I ain't call shti out! Any other question, Poindexter? I CAN'T STAND A LIAR!

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back