FAMU Kappas jailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is so dumb.....

Thats just like saying that people who have crimes committed against them is there fault because they were in a certain area at the wrong time or because a women wore a short skirt and got assualted because of that.

:slap:

Gross exaggeration and even dumber.

If a woman is about to get raped, it ain't like she says...."well, I am going go down this alley where the rapists are"...or it's not like the man says, "can I rape you?"

Also, I hate it when people confuse this process with "a beating to fit in". The process gets a bad rap because of a few rotten apples. It's about way more than that. The old heads in my chapter always ask how they pledged legally for months and months and no one ever got hurt or killed...now, there must be something in the water.

BTW, white frats still haze legally ON CAMPUS with the permission of the administration because they turn in a list of pledging activities but we can no longer do it. One other problem is when these folks daddies/mamas and grandmamas kept gettin in the business when their daughters/sons were being rejected. The further you take something underground, the more risk involved.

Its easy for yall to say all this now...especially knowing that those who dont get their asses kicked wont be respected and will be called "paper." Personally ive never had interest in frats so it doesnt apply to me.

So why comment?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Why do you have to point out Alpha Phi Alpha? I agree with some of the stuff The Foundation stated. This kid had damn that this YOUNG MAN made a decision to participate in the hazing process. He should have been man enough to say hell no I'm down this HSIT! The men who are going to jail knew the outcome if something went wrong. I'm sure no one put a gun to his head and made him participate. It boils down to make the right decisions in life.

I'm pointing out Alpha Phi Alpha because that is the fraternity of which I am a member, and have been for quite a while.

Any more questions?

If you ever blister a kid's ass (all in the name of Alpha,) tell that ^^^ to your judge and see if it will keep you out of jail.

I'm pointing out Alpha Phi Alpha because that is the fraternity of which I am a member, and have been for quite a while.

Any more questions?

If you ever blister a kid's ass (all in the name of Alpha,) tell that ^^^ to your judge and see if it will keep you out of jail.
"Jurdge, it wuz my intent to whip that ziggas arse until it bled like red kool-aid, (that's why I came w/my supersized frat board) but if'n he hadn'tve turnt his stanking butt cheeks up to me soes I'z could've swatted till my arms fell off'n he'z wouldn've gotten those injuries that led to his coma & heart attack. What kinda a retribution can I'z gets for my sore arm I got from all this in hea shti. Hell, I gotz a desk job and has ta uze a 'puter every day at work.... dis in hea done caused me carpal tunnel something awful and I'm having to get some painful cortizone shots every week just ta tries & works everyday. What about me, Jurdge? What about po, pitiful, me? I knowz them licks I applied to his buttock led to hiz coma, but I'mz a victim too. **Boo-hoo-hoo** If'n he would've just stood up in my face at the set & told me HELL NO, Big Brudda. I wouldna laid a hand on him. I can'tz speakz fo da rest of da bruhz, but I'z wouldn'tve laid narry hand on him - damnz him!

**Boo-hoo-hoo** If'n he would've just stood up in my face at the set & told me HELL NO, Big Brudda. I wouldna laid a hand on him. I can'tz speakz fo da rest of da bruhz, but I'z wouldn'tve laid narry hand on him - damnz him![/I]

I'm gonna speak Southernese.....

"The beoytch shoulda ran!! " :lmao:

"Jurdge, it wuz my intent to whip that ziggas arse until it bled like red kool-aid, (that's why I came w/my supersized frat board) but if'n he hadn'tve turnt his stanking butt cheeks up to me soes I'z could've swatted till my arms fell off'n he'z wouldn've gotten those injuries that led to his coma & heart attack. What kinda a retribution can I'z gets for my sore arm I got from all this in hea shti. Hell, I gotz a desk job and has ta uze a 'puter every day at work.... dis in hea done caused me carpal tunnel something awful and I'm having to get some painful cortizone shots every week just ta tries & works everyday. What about me, Jurdge? What about po, pitiful, me? I knowz them licks I applied to his buttock led to hiz coma, but I'mz a victim too. **Boo-hoo-hoo** If'n he would've just stood up in my face at the set & told me HELL NO, Big Brudda. I wouldna laid a hand on him. I can'tz speakz fo da rest of da bruhz, but I'z wouldn'tve laid narry hand on him - damnz him!

Fort you will receive three chest rakes and you are banished to your room.:lol:

That is so dumb.....

Thats just like saying that people who have crimes committed against them is there fault because they were in a certain area at the wrong time or because a women wore a short skirt and got assualted because of that.

That is not what I meant at all, I was saying that if you go there how is it not your fault and you knew what was going to happen. For one if a woman know that if they go a certain place they are going to get raped, I dont think they are going to go unless they want to.

I'm gonna speak Southernese.....

"The beoytch shoulda ran!! " :lmao:
Why, so he could've been chased down & beat "worser" like a Black man in Tutwiler, MS running from the klan? They ought to start calling them "set" klan meetings.

That is so dumb.....

Not necessasarily, not if you told a woman "you can come in here this way, or I could rape and then you come on in the same way. If she chooses to be raped is she still the victim? This guy knowingly and willingly chose his road on which to travel. Thats like the circus performer putting his head in the lion's mouth, then putting the lion to sleep because he bit him! I'm sure this is what the fella asked, even if he didn't really want to he said that that was what he wanted. Make a decision and stick to it.

For those of you who are trying with all your might to rationalize this bullschit...know this and know it well...our organizations will not survive another 10 years if this kind of foolish isht keeps up. Y'all can call it whatever you want. You can try and lay the blame on the victim. You can continue to make foolish comments about how "it won't change anything." Trust me...it will change a hell of alot!

When we have been bankrupted because of idiotic trolls like the fools in this case (and other fools from other organizations who have been found guilty of such,) I want each of you to dig deep in your pockets, coin purses, socks and piggy banks and find enough money in there to keep your respective organization operating. If you can do that, you're a bad mutha! If not, then you might as well hang up your jerseys, t-shirts, caps and other para in your room like they do retired basketball jerseys at Madison Square Garden, 'cause that's exactly where all our isht will be....RETIRED!!

That is all.

When we have been bankrupted because of idiotic trolls like the fools in this case (and other fools from other organizations who have been found guilty of such,) I want each of you to dig deep in your pockets, coin purses, socks and piggy banks and find enough money in there to keep your respective organization operating. If you can do that, you're a bad mutha! If not, then you might as well hang up your jerseys, t-shirts, caps and other para in your room like they do retired basketball jerseys at Madison Square Garden, 'cause that's exactly where all our isht will be....RETIRED!!

That is all.

:tup:

Any more questions?

Thanks for the answer. I would never put myself in a position to tell a judge anything dealing with this BS. When I was on line or the DP over line, this type of BS didn't go down. I think the hardest thing we had to do was learn and recite the House of Alpha in a day. :smash:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
For those of you who are trying with all your might to rationalize this bullschit...know this and know it well...our organizations will not survive another 10 years if this kind of foolish isht keeps up. Y'all can call it whatever you want. You can try and lay the blame on the victim. You can continue to make foolish comments about how "it won't change anything." Trust me...it will change a hell of alot!

That is all.

I'm not trying to rationalize sH!$, I'm just simply saying it's more than just there fault, everyone is just putting them to blame and not holding everyone in the situation responsible for their actions. I'm not saying what they did was right by far, But it damn sure wasn't right for the so called victim to take his silly ***** out there knowing what would, could, may happen either. I don't think he is being held responsible at all (I M O). Also don't say anything to me about giving back to my organization monitaraly, I just gave big money to the grad chapter of my orgainzation At Alcorn because of a mess the Under grad got into when I was there, this mess was not cause by anything the bros. did while I was there it simulated before me or my Line brothers became members but we suffered for it and we always fought though it and tried to make the chapter better.

I'm not trying to rationalize sH!$, I'm just simply saying it's more than just there fault, everyone is just putting them to blame and not holding everyone in the situation responsible for their actions. I'm not saying what they did was right by far, But it damn sure wasn't right for the so called victim to take his silly ***** out there knowing what would, could, may happen either. I don't think he is being held responsible at all (I M O). Also don't say anything to me about giving back to my organization monitaraly, I just gave big money to the grad chapter of my orgainzation At Alcorn because of a mess the Under grad got into when I was there, this mess was not cause by anything the bros. did while I was there it simulated before me or my Line brothers became members but we suffered for it and we always fought though it and tried to make the chapter better.

:read: :tup: :nod:
Frat are you still in New Orleans? If so, let me know, we will probably hang out next Sat down by Gallier Hall with other Frat for the parades.

Thanks for the answer. I would never put myself in a position to tell a judge anything dealing with this BS. When I was on line or the DP over line, this type of BS didn't go down. I think the hardest thing we had to do was learn and recite the House of Alpha in a day. :smash:

I certainly hope you would not, but unfortunately, some of these silly folks don't think past the noses on their faces. I'm sure these stupid nuts didn't think one minute beyond the joy they were getting from brutalizing this kid to even think "what if we hurt this kid?" or "maybe this is some isht we don't need to be doing."

It's better to simply not do the crime in the first place, than to try to defend it in a courtroom later.

That is all.

Dude, I think the frats are protected. That is why people are going to jail. The only way the frat can be sued is if headquarters authorizes it. Back in the day when people could sue the frat, hazing laws were not put in place.

They are not even really asking these dudes for money (aside from bail), they will be charged with hazing and whatever else results (i.e. murder).

I just hate that things are the way they are now. I feel sorry for the cats who pledge people today. I'm retired because so much has changed. :D I don't even deal with intake at all...no committees, no writing letters, etc... I don't even vote at chapter meeting. One of my frats and closest friends asked me to write a letter for his father this week and I was like "L to the Nawl". However, I have never written letters unless I pledged you personally (and he knows that). I don't know if that chapter has a process or not but at this point in my life, I couldn't care less. LOL, I don't even know if my Alumni chapter has a "process"....I am that far removed from it and handle other frat business.

Alum,

I have never wanted to be an Alpha :vomit: but I would have loved to be an Alpha for a day just to kick your azz when you were on line...LOL

You and Mighty Hornet. :winkgrin:

:lmao:

I'm wasn't talking about what you give monetarily. I give to my chapter (via dues and other monies) on a regular basis. But even that does not equate to MILLIONS of dollars that will need to be paid if we are hit with a major lawsuit because of some stupid-assed brother or brothers who decide they want to make someone "real." Don't equate your contributions to your local chapter to the multitude of "benjis" that will need to be paid if we are sued out of our socks.

Alum,

I have never wanted to be an Alpha :vomit: but I would have loved to be an Alpha for a day just to kick your azz when you were on line...LOL

You and Mighty Hornet. :winkgrin:

Trust me, YOU aren't Alpha material. But since I'm sure I was initiated when you were still schittin' in your draws, ain't no way in hell you could have pledged me!

Trust me, YOU aren't Alpha material.

You shole is right about that. I don't...nevermind. :smash:

In my fantasy of kickin your azz, I would have been born sooner...so I would have been there to smack you around....LOL like this :slap:

You shole is right about that. I don't...nevermind. :smash:

In my fantasy of kickin your azz, I would have been born sooner...so I would have been there to smack you around....LOL like this :slap:

Careful, Keep that isht to yo' self!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back