FAMU Kappas jailed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you guy's serious, man this is a waste of a lot of lives. The guy that Agreed to get his ass kicked and these two Black Young Men students. I Understand what everyone is saying and I Agree with you guys also, but one thing that everyone is failing to say is that this young man should be grown enough to make this decision not to get his ***** kicked if he don't want to. How can you say Poor when he choose his fate. He was not victimized he had a choice. This is just my opinion, I'm NOT condoning what they did, I feel like it was wrong and went WAY too far but you can't excuse someone who willingly went out to get beat. I mean what if none of that happened it was still wrong for them to beat him but he wouldn't have told and he would have been doing the samething to someone else the next semester. The law was one sided on that one, at Alcorn both would have been prosecuted unless the guy didn't go out there willingly.

I hate it for the young man, but he knew what he was getting himself into. What happened to the guys that were on line with him. Did they complain?

I hate it for the young man, but he knew what he was getting himself into. What happened to the guys that were on line with him. Did they complain?

So, am I understanding you correctly to say that this kid should have known that he would have his ass beaten to the point that he would be blistered and bloody, and require a medical procedure?

If that is what our organizations have come to (where someone who is interested should "expect" to be brutalized to gain membership,) then we are no better than low-classed, common street hoods. :smh:

So, am I understanding you correctly to say that this kid should have known that he would have his ass beaten to the point that he would be blistered and bloody, and require a medical procedure?

If that is what our organizations have come to (where someone who is interested should "expect" to be brutalized to gain membership,) then we are no better than low-classed, common street hoods. :smh:

No I'm not saying that at all, and you are right I hope none of our organizations have come to that, but what I am saying and I have said this a lot, is that this guy IS at fault some because HE DID know that he would get his ***** beat and he still went out there, and he DID know that HAZING IS Illegal but HE STILL went out there.

I have no simpathy for any of them.

Hazers: Yall should have know you went to far

Hazees: When they started swanging wood, if you werent down you should have left.

All of them are dumb-@zzes.
I am glad that Omega Psi Phi Fraternity is a "NON-Hazing" organization.

I have no simpathy for any of them.

Hazers: Yall should have know you went to far

Hazees: When they started swanging wood, if you werent down you should have left.

All of them are dumb-@zzes.

Sonny, I agree 99.5% with your post, and here's why:

Now you and I both know if these kids don't "get in the cut" with this ass beatin' foolishness, they are ridiculed and ostracized. I can imagine that this kid subjected himself to the "wood" initially, because the ones beating his ass told him that if they didn't beat his ass, he would not be a "real" frat. The bottom line....the ULTIMATE responsibility lies with the MEMBERS, not the aspirants. The members know that this isht is ILLEGAL. They have their fun, until their asses get caught when they have seriously injured someone....just like these idiots did this kid, and like those fool brothers of mine did to that kid out in Texas a few years ago. My only advice to these nuts is to save their tears. They'll need theirs and someone else's while staying awake at night in jail.

Believe me, when you're pledging the fraternities and sororties, you know that there is a possibility that hazing could occur. It's up to you to decide if you're willing to take the hazing. I do think that hazing can sometimes go too far, but the pledgee has to make a decision as to whether they are going to tough it out or call it quits.

Believe me, when you're pledging the fraternities and sororties, you know that there is a possibility that hazing could occur. It's up to you to decide if you're willing to take the hazing. I do think that hazing can sometimes go too far, but the pledgee has to make a decision as to whether they are going to tough it out or call it quits.

The members know that hazing in wrong. Why in hell can't THEY call it quits?

That's why I say both of them are wrong.

Them boyz better be like Slick Rick and sleep with 1 eye open.
Cause "TANK", "MEMO", "LEFTY Lutha" and dem are gonna be keeping an eye on them.

:shame:

This whole things boils down to people not knowing how to pledge. When you lose that connection from the ones who know, mess like this happens. In the hands of a CAPABLE Dean, no one would get hurt like that. However, since ish is so unorganized nowadays, people get hurt. There is a line of order and a chain of command and visiting brothers and chapter brothers obviously don't know that.

This whole things boils down to people not knowing how to pledge. When you lose that connection from the ones who know, mess like this happens. In the hands of a CAPABLE Dean, no one would get hurt like that. However, since ish is so unorganized nowadays, people get hurt. There is a line of order and a chain of command and visiting brothers and chapter brothers obviously don't know that.

Preach on! :read: :nod:

I think you're confused, see, I ain't the one who is going to jail!

Save that advice for your frats, and be sure to tell them not to stare directly into Big Louie's eyes. And if they need to take a seat on the porcelain throne, tell 'em to do it while everybody else is out in the courtyard.

I think you're confused, see, I ain't the one who is going to jail!

Save that advice for your frats, and be sure to tell them not to stare directly into Big Louie's eyes. And if they need to take a seat on the porcelain throne, tell 'em to do it while everybody else is out in the courtyard.

:lmao:

Now this is a very true statement, one of the best on this thread, I wont argue with this one at all, the only thing that I have to add to it is that some of the old bros. didn't teach well too, which lead to some of the things going on now. I've had an older bro. tell me he's sorry for some of the things that happened in my undergrad chapter because he felt like he didn't teach the bros. that brought us in correctly.

:read: Well, that judge made an example out of their azzez of what the system :no: will not tolerate. That's for dayum sure :nod:
Will make folks think twice.

Thanks

No I'm not saying that at all, and you are right I hope none of our organizations have come to that, but what I am saying and I have said this a lot, is that this guy IS at fault some because HE DID know that he would get his ***** beat and he still went out there, and he DID know that HAZING IS Illegal but HE STILL went out there.

Thats a suck ass answer to still say it was his own fault. It's never their own fault, it's always the fault of the idiots that do these things to them.

Sonny, I agree 99.5% with your post, and here's why:

Now you and I both know if these kids don't "get in the cut" with this ass beatin' foolishness, they are ridiculed and ostracized. I can imagine that this kid subjected himself to the "wood" initially, because the ones beating his ass told him that if they didn't beat his ass, he would not be a "real" frat. The bottom line....the ULTIMATE responsibility lies with the MEMBERS, not the aspirants. The members know that this isht is ILLEGAL. They have their fun, until their asses get caught when they have seriously injured someone....just like these idiots did this kid, and like those fool brothers of mine did to that kid out in Texas a few years ago. My only advice to these nuts is to save their tears. They'll need theirs and someone else's while staying awake at night in jail.

:nod:

Thats a suck ass answer to still say it was his own fault. It's never their own fault, it's always the fault of the idiots that do these things to them.

:nod:

How is that a suck answer, that is a very lodgical answer, if you take your ***** out there with wolves and they don't bite lucky you but if they do that is something that you knew could happen. Like I said before, I'm NOT Condoning what these guys did and I do think they should be punished, but I ALSO think that this guy was somewhat responsible for what happened to because he went out there to get his ***** whooped.

How is that a suck answer, that is a very lodgical answer, if you take your ***** out there with wolves and they don't bite lucky you but if they do that is something that you knew could happen. Like I said before, I'm NOT Condoning what these guys did and I do think they should be punished, but I ALSO think that this guy was somewhat responsible for what happened to because he went out there to get his ***** whooped.
Why in the fukc is the wolf there in the first place? The shti's supposed to be about brotherhood. Ain't nobody there parent to the pledgees - why the **** are they swinging at grown folks arses? They need to go home & beat their kids.

For those of you who are trying with all your might to rationalize this bullschit...know this and know it well...our organizations will not survive another 10 years if this kind of foolish isht keeps up. Y'all can call it whatever you want. You can try and lay the blame on the victim. You can continue to make foolish comments about how "it won't change anything." Trust me...it will change a hell of alot!

When we have been bankrupted because of idiotic trolls like the fools in this case (and other fools from other organizations who have been found guilty of such,) I want each of you to dig deep in your pockets, coin purses, socks and piggy banks and find enough money in there to keep your respective organization operating. If you can do that, you're a bad mutha! If not, then you might as well hang up your jerseys, t-shirts, caps and other para in your room like they do retired basketball jerseys at Madison Square Garden, 'cause that's exactly where all our isht will be....RETIRED!!

That is all.

Believe that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back