FAMU Kappas jailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell muddafukcin no I was not hazed nor do I haze. I'm sure you can't say the same, so uhhhhhhhhhh - glue your lips shut. And you need to re-read - I ain't call shti out! Any other question, Poindexter? I CAN'T STAND A LIAR!

*walks in*

:eek: :eek:

*walks out*

Hell muddafukcin no I was not hazed nor do I haze. I'm sure you can't say the same, so uhhhhhhhhhh - glue your lips shut. And you need to re-read - I ain't call shti out! Any other question, Poindexter? I CAN'T STAND A LIAR!

You were Spring 93?? Some of ya'll was haz...umm pledged. Making you learn that Daisy Duke dance was not considered hazing??:lol:

You were Spring 93?? Some of ya'll was haz...umm pledged. Making you learn that Daisy Duke dance was not considered hazing??:lol:
No, making YOU wear them daisy dukes with a tight shirt tied in a knot above the waist was hazing........... or was it? :uhoh: :goof:

No, making YOU wear them daisy dukes with a tight shirt tied in a knot above the waist was hazing........... or was it? :uhoh: :goof:

LOL...you ain't hafta go there. You must don't have a man no mo??:smash:

So it must have been hazing....did you want to stay those late nights and lose sleep? :read:

I'm sorry you got dumped but you know you were hazed. :slap:
Dumped? :lol: I'm sorry you were dumped, forcing you to the hated alternative (women.) Keep hope alive! Your wet-behind knows nothing of my pledging experience so why not focus on what you do know - matching your purses & hats.....

No matter what......they got what they asked for by not following the rules.

THE END.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back