Dayum Bama State

Re: Dayum Bama State...

large_joereed.JPG

"And they treated me like a criminal"

It is a dayum shame how they did Joe Reed. After he helped build up Bama State.

Is it me or is it always hard to see the last page on here without posting?

..but JSU is still the #1 school in the SWAC academically and athletically.

...And if this were true...your football IQ is off the charts...

But since you've stated time and time again that you dont know anything about football...we're just gonna say that your post is farthest thing from the truth.

:lol:

carry on...

TP, riddle me... since I was one of the grads who helped lobby <b>in Austin</b> to snatch the thing from under UTEP's feet, why wouldn't I know it's status in America, yet alone the state where aTm's deal is only 50+ miles from PV's AND both are part of the aTm system? :confused:

Also, it's known, in the "right" circles. Maybe those not in the know are not the ones PVAMU Med Aca (curr transitioning to School in the next few) considers priority. *severely whistling* :read: :swink: :lmao: :emlaugh: *pats P88 on the back* lol

Well, TP normally stays up on this type of thing so as Nonchalant says, show us some info on this medical school. :lol: I think this might be similar to the JSU Medical Mall. JSU has four campuses in Jackson (main campus, The JSU e-Center, The JSU Medical Mall, and Univerisity Place or something like that.) I think our Graduate Engineering School had it's on campus too but they might be on campus now since we just built a school of Engineering building.

Glad you made this comment on the "SMACK BOARD"

yawn

No matter the margin... JSU leads all SWAC schools in academic rankings and the Commish Cup is all but ours. We are are like #6 in the nation in awarding PhDs only behind Howard and slightly behind Morgan State. Our graduate school is larger than some HBCUs.

Well, TP normally stays up on this type of thing so as Nonchalant says, show us some info on this medical school. :lol: I think this might be similar to the JSU Medical Mall. JSU has four campuses in Jackson (main campus, The JSU e-Center, The JSU Medical Mall, and Univerisity Place or something like that.) I think our Graduate Engineering School had it's on campus too but they might be on campus now since we just built a school of Engineering building.

Inquisitive or just being nosey attempting to compare? lol

BTW, PVAMU is competing w/ ut-austin/aTm B/CS/u of h/baylor/et al here. Nothing else matters. :swink: And, who cares because we don't on this section of IH20/IH35/IH45/or IH10 lol? :D :swink:

This is a sad day in the history of the SWAC. Right up there with that FEMA scam, females getting beat with F-horns, doing a minstrel show for Washington State fans like you're on a chittlen circuit, and removing a promiment, prestigious State Representative name from a State building. This is aweful. :(

Back