Dayum Bama State

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhWQA7YzdnWI1rIpS2"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhWQA7YzdnWI1rIpS2" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

Last edited:

Re: Dayum Bama State...

Whenever something like this happens at JSU, it is smack. I see why not, otherwise.

OMFG!!!! Is that Bama St's eating facility? :confused: Indirect lighting, individual chairs, nice tables, easily cleaned-maintenanced, et al. If so----> :clap: :tup: :bowdown: Looks to be 1st class, all the way, no doubt! :bowdown: :clap: :tup:

It'll be better when Bama St can get all 1st class students to put in there, instead of the few scragglers who are attempting to make the university look bad, w/ that video. A "fight" during mealtime? :smh: :shame: I hope those perps are kicked out <b>permanently</b>. Go to Auburn/Bama w/ all that foolishness and jack up their stuff. :tup:

OMFG!!!! Is that Bama St's eating facility? :confused: Indirect lighting, individual chairs, nice tables, easily cleaned-maintenanced, et al. If so----> :clap: :tup: :bowdown: Looks to be 1st class, all the way, no doubt! :bowdown: :clap: :tup:

It'll be better when Bama St can get all 1st class students to put in there, instead of the few scragglers who are attempting to make the university look bad, w/ that video. A "fight" during mealtime? :smh: :shame: I hope those perps are kicked out <b>permanently</b>. Go to Auburn/Bama w/ all that foolishness and jack up their stuff. :tup:
Did you see the flats screens??? :tup:

I can't front. ASU been doing some nice renovations on campus it seems. Lets be real, we all got idiots on campus. We all got folks who don't need to be on anyone's campus.

Did you see the flats screens??? :tup:

I didn't wanna' mention it earlier, but yes sir! I saw that! :tup: Truly 1st class!

Kids are really spoiled rotten these days. Too bad most don't know how to appreciate. It's like a sick disease w/ <b>some</b> of these youngsters. :smh:

We all got folks who don't need to be on anyone's campus.

+1. +2. +3. +4. +5. +6. ..... +infinity. + (infinity + 1). + (infinity + 2). + (infinity + 3).... + (infinity + infinity + 1)... lol

Yes lawd!!!!! :bowdown: :clap: But HOW does one recruit CHARACTER and INTEGRITY? :read:

I digress.

Wait... (sidebar) Panth88/Jag94 yall's schools don't have flat screen tvs in the cafeteria yet? lol... and "individual seating" lol? This may become smack in a different way. lol. JSU has TWO cafeterias with that... and the newer one is BEASTin on this ASU one. lol. Still nice all the same.

Your typical thugs :smh:

~But I'll take the high road on this one~ (Thanks MH)

Throwing chairs, tables, trays, etc....

And I thought I saw some football players involved.

:smh:mad: "Pandemonium in the MF streets!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Man puuuuuleeeeze. This is just typical BAMA State. But hey, that is what makes them who they are. Now if we can just get them to put that energy elsewhere. Those look like the same kids who were fighting at that bball game last year. I am sure "fighting is public" is a prerequisite to admission to BAMA Jelly!

Wait... (sidebar) Panth88/Jag94 yall's schools don't have flat screen tvs in the cafeteria yet? lol... and "individual seating" lol? This may become smack in a different way. lol. JSU has TWO cafeterias with that... and the newer one is BEASTin on this ASU one. lol. Still nice all the same.

I'm not sure about the flat-screens NT. Haven't been in there in over a year now so maybe they're up now, not sure. But, yes sir. PV's is trendy like Bama St's deal. :) It's a neat concept w/ the configuration and the ambience. Kinda' sorta' has that euro-feel to it.

You can hold off on the misdirect of smack now. lol Unless we want to discuss campus-wide <b>free</b> WiFi w/ capability to handle over 16,000 active connects. :swink:

His diversion didn't work and then it showed us further how smalltime Pukey View is. :smh:

I'm not sure about the flat-screens NT. Haven't been in there in over a year now so maybe they're up now, not sure. But, yes sir. PV's is trendy like Bama St's deal. :) It's a neat concept w/ the configuration and the ambience. Kinda' sorta' has that euro-feel to it.

You can hold off on the misdirect of smack now. lol Unless we want to discuss campus-wide <b>free</b> WiFi w/ capability to handle over 16,000 active connects. :swink:

Whatever ya'll got, can't touch J-State but this ain't about ya'll..it's about ghetto country BAMA Jelly. This behavior is truly learned... :smh:

Man puuuuuleeeeze. This is just typical BAMA State. But hey, that is what makes them who they are. Now if we can just get them to put that energy elsewhere. Those look like the same kids who were fighting at that bball game last year. I am sure "fighting is public" is a prerequisite to admission to BAMA Jelly!
I seriously (Thanks MH) was going to say that. The same football players that was fighting at that basketball game.

Whatever ya'll got, can't touch J-State but this ain't about ya'll..it's about ghetto country BAMA Jelly. This behavior is truly learned... :smh:

TP, I'd think PVU is trying to "touch" students in Texas to attend w/out consideration for what's occurring over there------> or there <============ up there ^^^^^^^^^ or down there VVVVVVVVVVVV. There's a 2015 mandate by the state that 15K students have to be enrolled @ PV by the yr 2015. That is where effort is being placed. :swink:

I wanna know who is fighting? Is this the Ques vs the football team or the Fifth floor boys against the 3rd floor boys? Kappas vs Sigmas? band vs golf team? Was it the MIAKA boys vs the J-Sette boys?

This had to be something like that for that many dudes to be going at each other. ..and we know the Alphas ain't fighting nobody so I ain't even put them on the list. :smh:

LOL@ PV being "smalltime." PV is the only HBCU in the SWAC w/ a med school but PV is "smalltime." Okay. :emlaugh:

WOW...ya'll got a med school. Congrats on that....but ain't nobody heard of it. But you have to go beyond being so simple minded...that was make PV the only public HBCU in America with a Med School....you can thank me for the assist later...

..but JSU is still the #1 school in the SWAC academically and athletically.

Back