Dayum Bama State

Re: Dayum Bama State...

Inquisitive or just being nosey attempting to compare? lol

BTW, PVAMU is competing w/ ut-austin/aTm B/CS/u of h/baylor/et al here. Nothing else matters. :swink: And, who cares because we don't on this section of IH20/IH35/IH45/or IH10 lol? :D :swink:

So do ya'll have a med school or not? sheesh! :lmao:

Pop, go to your initial post, hit "edit", then click "Go Advanced", and take out the "..." from the title of the thread.

No. :tup: lol

That's why I posted that we did earlier. :tup: So, no, PV doesn't have one. :tup:

I guess no one from over there =========> understands this level of sarcasm. Especially a bunch of nosey muthafukkas who are about as inquisitive as a pre-K kid here in Texas. :D :swink: lol

Pitiful. :tdown: lol

Again, nice eating facility Bama St. Y'all kicking a lot of schools in the ass w/ those facilities. :tup:

Again, nice eating facility Bama St. Y'all kicking a lot of schools in the ass w/ those facilities. :tup:

You mean a lot of ass kickin in those facilities. All them goons need to be expelled and made to pay for the damages to those tables.

Again, where is Mighty Ho? Dude is laying real low today. :smh:

You mean a lot of ass kickin in those facilities. All them goons need to be expelled and made to pay for the damages to those tables.

And there show is a lot of ass kickin going on in there too.

that is what he usually does. he calls it taking the high road but its really hiding like a little girl

This was a terrible incident that happened the other day and those involved will be punished. Enough said...

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhWQA7YzdnWI1rIpS2"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhWQA7YzdnWI1rIpS2" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

Whenever something like this happens at JSU, it is smack. I see why not, otherwise.
And you just stooped to the same level..... :smh:

pot meet kettle,
Pot: you're black
Kettle: You black too MF

I guess World Star Hip Hop is the new place to upload fights in the cafe:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m47RdB3_9Cw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you want to call their Undergraduate Medical Academy a medical school, yes; I have no idea what degrees are given. I'm sure it's bachelor something. Only 3 HBCUs give medical degrees: Howard, Moreshouse , and Fisk.

If you want to call their Undergraduate Medical Academy a medical school, yes; I have no idea what degrees are given. I'm sure it's bachelor something. Only 3 HBCUs give medical degrees: Howard, Moreshouse , and Fisk.

Dayum homie, they not lying are they.

I don't think Fisk has one but I know Meherry does. PV in here got folks thinking they've got a medical school but its just like our JSU Medical Mall. :smh:

I won't elaborate. It would be a <b>severe</b> waste of keystrokes. :wavey: :lol: If you were a <b>native</b> tax-paying Texas citizen, I'd enlighten but the rest of you <b>and</b> your opinion doesn't matter one iota to me, pun intended. lol

LMAO@ "medical mall" ======================> :retard: The GREAT state of Texas doesn't create a "medical mall" on a state ran university campus. lol That's for you other ppl. lmao!!!!!!

Last edited:

There'll be 4 that award in the year 2012 as the transition occurs. DUHHHHHHHHHHHH... shows all how cut-off you ppl are from the rest of the country. lol Reading and comprehension aren't taught all over America, obviously. :tup:

Pitiful. :tdown:

its a shame how MH how like 2 posts in this thread about about 100 million in both JSU banned thread

shameful

Several Alabama St players arrested in fight

Police reports show that 11 Alabama State University students have been arrested in connection with a fight last week in the campus cafeteria.

At least five of them are football players, according to a 2010 roster.

The students, who range in age from 18 to 20, have been charged with disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.

Read the full story at:http://www.hbcudigest.com/several-alabama-state-football-players-among-11-arrested-in-fight/

Back