Dayum Bama State

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Dayum Bama State...

This behavior is truly learned... :smh:
I cant see the video, but was a bank robbed? Was the local kangaroo gas station robbed? The local dollar store? Any drug dealing? Anybody got mugged? Anybody got raped? Was anybody beat to death? Is it an adult fighting students?

Cleb,
We had a gay track runner in 2003 and I saw him and some other gay dudes whoop this cat from Chicago like they stole something on our hall.

I cant see the video, but was a bank robbed? Was the local kangaroo gas station robbed? The local dollar store? Any drug dealing? Anybody got mugged? Anybody got raped? Is it an adult fighting students?

Actually, it was worse..........

Here are a few snap shots of the video u cant see.........

stock-photo-monkeys-fighting-in-the-water-46634953.jpg

monkeys-fighting-thumb8565713.jpg

2073565990105960926S500x500Q85.jpg

india-2007.1172887680.monkeys_fighting.jpg

funny-pictures-mortal-kombat-monkeys.jpg

Cleb,
We had a gay track runner in 2003 and I saw him and some other gay dudes whoop this cat from Chicago like they stole something on our hall.

loool I remember that....he was giving dude straight palms to the head. Its like he was swinging like a prize fighter but he was hitting that man with the palm of his hand. And the Chicago dude was just taking em and kept responding by calliing him a batch but wouldnt fight back. I remember dude roommate telling him to bounce after he got beat up.

he was giving dude straight palms to the head. Its like he was swinging like a prize fighter but he was hitting that man with the palm of his hand. And the Chicago dude was just taking em and kept responding by calliing him a batch but wouldnt fight back. I remember dude roommate telling him to bounce after he got beat up.
:lol::lol::lol:

jsupop33 said:
I can't front. ASU been doing some nice renovations on campus it seems.
pops,
You would be surprised. These kids have it soooo good. Actually, the cafeteria was done a few years ago. (It was converted from the old hot box, our basketball arena when I was in school.

Cleb,

jsupop, you sure he was on the track team and not the football team....just fact checking:lol:

OMFG!!!! Is that Bama St's eating facility? :confused: Indirect lighting, individual chairs, nice tables, easily cleaned-maintenanced, et al. If so----> :clap: :tup: :bowdown: Looks to be 1st class, all the way, no doubt! :bowdown: :clap: :tup:

It'll be better when Bama St can get all 1st class students to put in there, instead of the few scragglers who are attempting to make the university look bad, w/ that video. A "fight" during mealtime? :smh: :shame: I hope those perps are kicked out <b>permanently</b>. Go to Auburn/Bama w/ all that foolishness and jack up their stuff. :tup:

I was thinking about how nice it is too. That fight was crazy, I hope every crazy joker in the fight gets kicked out

I cant see the video, but was a bank robbed? Was the local kangaroo gas station robbed? The local dollar store? Any drug dealing? Anybody got mugged? Anybody got raped? Was anybody beat to death? Is it an adult fighting students?

anutha hypocrite. im just glad MH is out of hiding

TP, I'd think PVU is trying to "touch" students in Texas to attend w/out consideration for what's occurring over there------> or there <============ up there ^^^^^^^^^ or down there VVVVVVVVVVVV. There's a 2015 mandate by the state that 15K students have to be enrolled @ PV by the yr 2015. That is where effort is being placed. :swink:

Panth don't even argue with em. Let em think that shat. I've been to every SWAC campus at least 5 times over & I'm not impressed, Our campus is head and sholders better than darn near all of them. I doubt any of these 'Sippians ever been and further than Baton Rouge..

Hell, I been to Tennessee State's campus last week, & I DEFINATELY don't see what they brag about...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

I been to PV campus and Texas Southern... I have been to every campus in the SWAC except Bama State and Valley.

2006 and 2007. I am not dogging out anyone's campus though. Everyone is pretty much building up. No one's campus wowed me per say. Now, of course I am going to be biased towards JSU in development cause that is the only one that I see on a regular basis to know what type of progress is being made. Southern has the most potential, being that they sit on the Mississippi River.

I wanna know who is fighting? Is this the Ques vs the football team or the Fifth floor boys against the 3rd floor boys? Kappas vs Sigmas? band vs golf team? Was it the MIAKA boys vs the J-Sette boys?

This had to be something like that for that many dudes to be going at each other. ..and we know the Alphas ain't fighting nobody so I ain't even put them on the list. :smh:

I was told it was Mobile vs. The Football Team. :smh:

2006 and 2007. I am not dogging out anyone's campus though. Everyone is pretty much building up. No one's campus wowed me per say. Now, of course I am going to be biased towards JSU in development cause that is the only one that I see on a regular basis to know what type of progress is being made. Southern has the most potential, being that they sit on the Mississippi River.

o ok, thats when I as a student. Yea there's a lot of potential in us all expect abottom 3-4 (Whom I wont call out). But I just don't get how ur fellow brethren talk down on something that CLEARLY they've never seen. As Panth alluded to, we have a fully funcional, state of the art Med. Center on our campus amongst many other brand new buildings, but whatever I guess...

WOW...ya'll got a med school. Congrats on that....but ain't nobody heard of it. But you have to go beyond being so simple minded...that was make PV the only public HBCU in America with a Med School....you can thank me for the assist later...

..but JSU is still the #1 school in the SWAC academically and athletically.

TP, riddle me... since I was one of the grads who helped lobby <b>in Austin</b> to snatch the thing from under UTEP's feet, why wouldn't I know it's status in America, yet alone the state where aTm's deal is only 50+ miles from PV's AND both are part of the aTm system? :confused:

Also, it's known, in the "right" circles. Maybe those not in the know are not the ones PVAMU Med Aca (curr transitioning to School in the next few) considers priority. *severely whistling* :read: :swink: :lmao: :emlaugh: *pats P88 on the back* lol

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhWQA7YzdnWI1rIpS2"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhWQA7YzdnWI1rIpS2" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

medium_Joe%20Reed.jpg

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhWQA7YzdnWI1rIpS2"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhWQA7YzdnWI1rIpS2" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

large_joereed.JPG

"And they treated me like a criminal"

I wanna know who is fighting? Is this the Ques vs the football team or the Fifth floor boys against the 3rd floor boys? Kappas vs Sigmas? band vs golf team? Was it the MIAKA boys vs the J-Sette boys?
:smh:
ChiTown vs. NOLA !!!

Back