Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is what you'll see when you look at the ESPN Bowl Schedule...

12342850_10100799325442934_4550983003050128923_n.jpg

Already have my flight, but I'm now leaning towards not going. Really wanted to go. GO SWAC

Last edited:
Main reason I say NC, VA and MD are not southern states. They think differently about certain issues and look up to massa no matter what

Those that are going from the board, is there anything or any place that people are hitting up friday or saturday night?

Those that are going from the board, is there anything or any place that people are hitting up friday or saturday night?

I'm not going (I went to Houston) but our meet and greet game has been taking major L's lately! We need one every year for the SCG and for the CB.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-r...nate-from-air-force-reserve-celebration-bowl/

SportsCenter on the Road will originate from the inaugural Air Force Reserve Celebration Bowl, owned and operated by ESPN Events, at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta on Saturday, Dec. 19, from 10 a.m. – noon. Jay Harris, Lisa Kerney andCari Champion will anchor the program along with analystJerome Bettis. North Carolina A&T (9-2) of the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC) and Alcorn State (9-3) of the Southwestern Athletic Conference (SWAC) will meet in the game which pits two conference champions from Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU).

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Renoir,

According to the ESPN Events/Celebration Bowl website, Alcorn State (SWAC) will utilize the North sideline while North Carolina A&T (MEAC) will utilize the South sideline.

I have no idea how ticket sales are looking, but there is an incredible amount of advertising here in Atl for the Celebration Bowl- television and radio. Just about all the radio stations are advertising it, including free ticket giveaways and will have live broadcasts from the game. Channel 2 is doing an hour long pregame show Saturday morning before the game. Too bad the weather won't be nearly as perfect as it was this past weekend.
Let's go ASU. :cool:

I have no idea how ticket sales are looking, but there is an incredible amount of advertising here in Atl for the Celebration Bowl- television and radio. Just about all the radio stations are advertising it, including free ticket giveaways and will have live broadcasts from the game. Channel 2 is doing an hour long pregame show Saturday morning before the game. Too bad the weather won't be nearly as perfect as it was this past weekend.
Let's go ASU. :cool:

I've seen ALOT of advertising on social media. A lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back