Votes: 20 64.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Popo23

Now that we're little over a month away who plans on attending? Does it still depend upon the teams involved?

I think that with either Grambling or Alcorn repping the SWAC that will pull a lot of SWAC alums in ATL. Don't know about NCAT though since it seems like they will rep the MEAC

I'm definitely going no matter who represents. If we as the black community that enjoy black college football doesn't support these type events then we can't get mad when they cancel them. I hope this continues to grow to about atleast 30,000 average !! Though I know this game can be difficult for most in the swac because of how anticipated the swac Championship has become and the holiday season. But for the ones who have a little change to spare please support this game. If budgeted properly, the swac championship and this bowl game is acheviable!!!

I will be there. I think Grambling will represent the SWAC and know the NCAT will win the MEAC.

There is no doubt in my mind that NCAT will win the Bowl Game.

I'm not so sure A&T would run away with a Celebration Bowl victory.

Grambling and Alcorn can put up points in a hurry...let's just say it won't be a low scoring game.

Rod Brodway is a physical/smashmouth styled coach. The SWAC knows this. When it comes to the top of the conferences, the MEAC is just more physical and it always shows in the challenge games. When ever two top tier teams are matched up in that game, the MEAC outmuscled the SWAC. The numbers don't lie.

If Alcorn or Grambling gets in the game, I believe that Broadway will keep their offenses off the field by controlling the clock and playing smashmouth football. A&T knows how to take chunks of time off the clock. I don't expect a blowout, but A&T will beat both teams and control the pace of the game.

I'm definitely going no matter who represents. If we as the black community that enjoy black college football doesn't support these type events then we can't get mad when they cancel them. I hope this continues to grow to about atleast 30,000 average !! Though I know this game can be difficult for most in the swac because of how anticipated the swac Championship has become and the holiday season. But for the ones who have a little change to spare please support this game. If budgeted properly, the swac championship and this bowl game is acheviable!!!

Amen!

ugh! Im still trying to choose between Houston and ATL. I think I prefer going to Houston tho. I doubt seriously that I can do both.

If NCCU beats NCA&T, I am still trying to figure out who will get the CB bid. There will be a 3 way tie between NCCU, A&T and BCU if that happens.

I believe both conferences including all teams get a check depending on attendance so I hope it is attended well

If NCCU beats NCA&T, I am still trying to figure out who will get the CB bid. There will be a 3 way tie between NCCU, A&T and BCU if that happens.

A&T because they would have an extra Division I victory...they beat Elon, while NCCU lost to two FBS teams
Rod Brodway is a physical/smashmouth styled coach. The SWAC knows this. When it comes to the top of the conferences, the MEAC is just more physical and it always shows in the challenge games. When ever two top tier teams are matched up in that game, the MEAC outmuscled the SWAC. The numbers don't lie.

If Alcorn or Grambling gets in the game, I believe that Broadway will keep their offenses off the field by controlling the clock and playing smashmouth football. A&T knows how to take chunks of time off the clock. I don't expect a blowout, but A&T will beat both teams and control the pace of the game.

Well they are struggling with Delaware State right now...A&T is up 6-0 at halftime...

That's the rule? #stupid

Yeah there's a point formula based on wins...I can quite remember it. If MEAC refs hadn't robbed NCCU against BCU, both teams would be undefeated in conference play.

This is what the MEAC posted last season when we had 5 co-champs

The automatic bid will be awarded to the team with the best record against the other tied teams, regardless if all have played each other. If a tie still remains, a points system based on the tied teams’ non-conference record would determine the team that will be awarded the Conference’s automatic bid.

So basically, the MEAC is encouraged to play a weak non-conference schedule. All three of those teams played each other so a point spread among them might be a better tie breaker. Otherwise, if JSU plays BCU in OOC and Alcorn plays Savannah State, if we lose to BCU, Alcorn would win the tie breaker... that's some BS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back