**Amber Alert** Perrilou transfering from LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUjagTILLiDIE said:
So what you and JR are saying is , we are not good enough for him. SAD, SAD, SAD. :(

I ain't saying that at all. If he wants to xfer to a IAA school, then more power to him. Honestly...He and Trindon Holliday should transfer to SU.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Jax said:
I ain't saying that at all. If he wants to xfer to a IAA school, then more power to him. Honestly...He and Trindon Holliday should transfer to SU.
I strongly agree Jax. :nod: :nod: It will be something if he does. :nod:

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
Sorry that you feel that way:( . I think he should transfer to Gram or another Swac school.

In my opinion, looking at GSU and SU right now.......he needs to transfer to a 1A school or some 1AA school that can promise him the starting role. So are you saying that Melvin Spears and Pete Richardson should kiss his arse to come to our programs and throw our Qbs under the bus for what yall think is a great Qb in Perriloux? He hasn't played one down in college yet so I am not ready to promise him nothing to come to SU. And you and I know that's the only way he comes. Same at GSU. He is better off going to some big school who can wait on him a year and then he can showcase his so called big time talent. JC has 2 years left at SU and Landers has 3 years left at GSU since they redshirted him last season. No way I do that to those kids. But that's just me.

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
So what you and JR are saying is , we are not good enough for him. SAD, SAD, SAD. :(

Again, let's be real here. How would you advise him if you were his parents. Its not that we are not good enough for him. But some players have it in their minds that they are entitled. So those like that need to be at those schools who will entitle their arses. We can't and will not at SU or any 1AA program. You know it and I know it. I like a kid like our WR Landry bypassed going to a 1A school or how Lenny Williams did the same. Steve McNair did that as well. Those are the kind of players I want on the team. Sure I don't mind taking transfers. But I rather not take one in a leadership position like Qb. I like for that one to be homegrown from the outset. But again that's my opinion. I just get a nervous feeling about that kid for some reason. Not saying he is a bad kid or something. Just think he needs to stay at the 1A level and tough it out. Of course Bama State had success when T Jackson came over from Arkansas. But I think Kennedy had just finished and their Qb job was wide open? I am sure MH can verify that or not. Maybe I wouldn't mind so much if we were indeed hurting at Qb. Send me LSU defensive players and now we talking. LOL.

1. Mods..please delete the diversionary smack-laced posts from this thread that have NOTHING to do with the topic of Ryan Perrilloux's possible transfer..

that said: Perrilloux should've just taken UT's money instead of LSU's money. Jimmy Ott and Jacques Doucet said they heard his brother (the dude that allegedly called Grambling and other schools) has a negative influence on him.

There's got to be a lot more to this than meets the eye.

This dude was cocky enough to talk isht when he got to LSU, so I think he's of the notion that playing down a level or even sitting out is beneath him.

C-LeB28 said:
I wouldn't care if it was Valley! Good publicity for the SWAC.

While u talking it would be an ideal place for him to go. This is Aries last year and Ryan would still have a boatload of receivers to throw to. The second coming of Satellite maybe???? Ah.......it's wishful thinking.

JR said:
Of course Bama State had success when T Jackson came over from Arkansas. But I think Kennedy had just finished and their Qb job was wide open? I am sure MH can verify that or not.

Just to verify what you said, T-Jack came 2 seasons after Kennedy left but the QB position was open when Jackson came after the 2002 season.

Panthro said:
Ummmmm.... Jay Arrah? :confused: Who the "normal cellar dwellers" are you're referring to brah?

Be objective for a moment. Did you guys notice how PV has quietly started coupling good talent w/ good coaching lately? :read: <b>We return 21 of 22 starters this fall from a 5-6 team.</b> (if all stays the same) + we've added some <b>quality</b> JUCOs/I-A txfers and had <b>red-shirts</b> ready in the wings. :read: We didn't unleash or show too much talent offensively (passing) last fall, however, we did show speed in the 2nd half of the 05 season that we didn't in the first half of the 05 season. :read:

You heard it here first. :| PV will have a winning record for the first time since what..... '71 (methinks?).

Oh oh TP!!!!

JR said:
In my opinion, looking at GSU and SU right now.......he needs to transfer to a 1A school or some 1AA school that can promise him the starting role. So are you saying that Melvin Spears and Pete Richardson should kiss his arse to come to our programs and throw our Qbs under the bus for what yall think is a great Qb in Perriloux? He hasn't played one down in college yet so I am not ready to promise him nothing to come to SU. And you and I know that's the only way he comes. Same at GSU. He is better off going to some big school who can wait on him a year and then he can showcase his so called big time talent. JC has 2 years left at SU and Landers has 3 years left at GSU since they redshirted him last season. No way I do that to those kids. But that's just me.

We have an opening for a kick holder...:wavey:

JR said:
Again, let's be real here. How would you advise him if you were his parents. Its not that we are not good enough for him. But some players have it in their minds that they are entitled. So those like that need to be at those schools who will entitle their arses. We can't and will not at SU or any 1AA program. You know it and I know it. I like a kid like our WR Landry bypassed going to a 1A school or how Lenny Williams did the same. Steve McNair did that as well. Those are the kind of players I want on the team. Sure I don't mind taking transfers. But I rather not take one in a leadership position like Qb. I like for that one to be homegrown from the outset. But again that's my opinion. I just get a nervous feeling about that kid for some reason. Not saying he is a bad kid or something. Just think he needs to stay at the 1A level and tough it out. Of course Bama State had success when T Jackson came over from Arkansas. But I think Kennedy had just finished and their Qb job was wide open? I am sure MH can verify that or not. Maybe I wouldn't mind so much if we were indeed hurting at Qb. Send me LSU defensive players and now we talking. LOL.
I don't know if you have, or if you know someone who has seen him play........but I have on several occassions. This boy is the truth. He has all the tools, and trust me, there is a reason the boy was rated as the TOP QB IN THE NATION when he was a senior. You don't just put that rating on someone.

And I'll tell you this.........if he was to transfer and play without the added pressure that comes from playing big time D-1, this boy would DEMOLISH the SWAC.

WalkWitaPanther said:
I don't know if you have, or if you know someone who has seen him play........but I have on several occassions. This boy is the truth. He has all the tools, and trust me, there is a reason the boy was rated as the TOP QB IN THE NATION when he was a senior. You don't just put that rating on someone.

And I'll tell you this.........if he was to transfer and play without the added pressure that comes from playing big time D-1, this boy would DEMOLISH the SWAC.

They don't know...

Perrilloux, rated among the nations top prospects, amassed 602 of the Wildcats' 790 yards, including 118 rushing with four touchdowns. He also completed 27 of 36 passes for 484 yards and four touchdowns without an interception.

http://whodatzone.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=231

Jag-BR said:
And STAG what is your excuse of letting PV drop 27 on yall? Don't say Bell, or don't say Steve Haren. BTW you can take 4 and multiply that by 5 and SU will still have more numbers then yall's ATTENDANCE AVERAGE.
After 34 years.....................That dog had a whole lot of sunshine on it's arse.:goof: :goof:

Crap happens eventually.................:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back