**Amber Alert** Perrilou transfering from LSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blacknbengal said:
Now JR, I'm sure your barbershop buddies have already told you about what to expect for this upcoming season. And about that JC transfer...............:shh:

They sure have and the concern is exactly what type of offense will JSU run under Comegy. They are optimistic but realize it isn't going to happen all in one year. They know the toll that Bell rung on yall.......plus as TP would say the Hughes factor as well. JSU in 07 will make some noise. 06 is a year to gain some respectability back. But don't get caught up with yall are all the way back crap. Aint none of us dumb enough to by that one. Even the barbershop guys know that. They just want wins over Bama State, Alcorn and either GSU or SU plus beating the normal SWAC cellar dwellers of course to make the first season under Comegy a success. I think yall can win 7 games this year. Maybe 8 if you get a break here and there. That's pushing it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Blacknbengal said:
Ask JR and his barbershop buddies. They seems to know. And trust, the 2005 QB can not compare to the 2006-07 QB. :devil2:

In other words...Haren is going to the Peyton Manning Football Camp this summer. Right? :xeye:

JR said:
They sure have and the concern is exactly what type of offense will JSU run under Comegy. They are optimistic but realize it isn't going to happen all in one year. They know the toll that Bell rung on yall.......plus as TP would say the Hughes factor as well. JSU in 07 will make some noise. 06 is a year to gain some respectability back. But don't get caught up with yall are all the way back crap. Aint none of us dumb enough to by that one. Even the barbershop guys know that. They just want wins over Bama State, Alcorn and either GSU or SU plus beating the normal SWAC cellar dwellers of course to make the first season under Comegy a success. I think yall can win 7 games this year. Maybe 8 if you get a break here and there. That's pushing it.

Ummmmm.... Jay Arrah? :confused: Who the "normal cellar dwellers" are you're referring to brah?

Be objective for a moment. Did you guys notice how PV has quietly started coupling good talent w/ good coaching lately? :read: <b>We return 21 of 22 starters this fall from a 5-6 team.</b> (if all stays the same) + we've added some <b>quality</b> JUCOs/I-A txfers and had <b>red-shirts</b> ready in the wings. :read: We didn't unleash or show too much talent offensively (passing) last fall, however, we did show speed in the 2nd half of the 05 season that we didn't in the first half of the 05 season. :read:

You heard it here first. :| PV will have a winning record for the first time since what..... '71 (methinks?).

Jax said:
In other words...Haren is going to the Peyton Manning Football Camp this summer. Right? :xeye:
You just continue to focus on Haren, but make sure you talk to JR's Barbershop buddies to get the real scoop. :devil2:

Panthro said:
Ummmmm.... Jay Arrah? :confused: Who the "normal cellar dwellers" are you're referring to brah?

Be objective for a moment. Did you guys notice how PV has quietly started coupling good talent w/ good coaching lately? :read: <b>We return 21 of 22 starters this fall from a 5-6 team.</b> (if all stays the same) + we've added some <b>quality</b> JUCOs/I-A txfers and had <b>red-shirts</b> ready in the wings. :read: We didn't unleash or show too much talent offensively (passing) last fall, however, we did show speed in the 2nd half of the 05 season that we didn't in the first half of the 05 season. :read:

You heard it here first. :| PV will have a winning record for the first time since what..... '71 (methinks?).

P, I am shocked at you man.Since PV went 5-6 , I would have thought making a cellar dweller comment would not bother you man. I could have been talking about TxSU and UAPB. I see yall got to get used to winning.

BTW, PV still has a long way to go to beat the powers that be in the SWAC. I would imagine Comegy will try to beat the snot out of yall and PB just for principle. So don't get too cocky over there in Pantherland. LOL.

Blacknbengal said:
You just continue to focus on Haren, but make sure you talk to JR's Barbershop buddies to get the real scoop. :devil2:

:lol:

Beans, only JR can get that kind of scoop. You have to be from Jackson to be in the loop. Unfortunately my fellow Jags are not privy to that kind of insight. Well maybe one other Jag. Aint that right Bigtyme? ~snicker~

JR said:
P, I am shocked at you man.Since PV went 5-6 , I would have thought making a cellar dweller comment would not bother you man. I could have been talking about TxSU and UAPB. I see yall got to get used to winning.

BTW, PV still has a long way to go to beat the powers that be in the SWAC. I would imagine Comegy will try to beat the snot out of yall and PB just for principle. So don't get too cocky over there in Pantherland. LOL.

Oh yeah. No doubt. We're still looking @ the basement albeit we done took one step out of it. lol We still got a LOOOOOONG way to go. :nod:

Again, if all the pieces that are anticipated stay the same, these will be our victories this fall:

TSU.
Edward Waters.
We <b>should</b> be 2-0 by the time we get SU. Should be an entertaining game unlike last year. :swink: lol
Concordia (or replacement ;)).
Alcorn St.
Alabama St (?).
(HC '05 shouldn've been that bad lol) MVSU.
UAPB.
JSU... on their HC :swink:

GSU and AAMU are 2 mountains we can't climb anytime soon. :) We return the #3 rushing offense in the SWAC. :read: Couple that w/ a half-way decent passing attack and we go undefeated in the SWAC. lol :retard:

JR said:

Beans, only JR can get that kind of scoop. You have to be from Jackson to be in the loop. Unfortunately my fellow Jags are not privy to that kind of insight. Well maybe one other Jag. Aint that right Bigtyme? ~snicker~
You hear that Jax? You are not priviledge enough to receive that kind of info, so you just continue to meditate on Haren and maybe, just maybe, JR will fill you in on the rest.

C-LeB28 said:
Isn't Michael Hill (starting QB) the only starter lost?

Yes sir. The only starter that was lost.

The QB position will be interesting. Don't know who the actual front-runner is @ this point C-LeB. Coaches aren't saying. Don't be surprised to see 3 differing QBs for our game LD w/e.

JR said:

JR, U need 2 come on back to the barbershops on the outskirts of H-town so you can get you some scoop on PV football mang. There's about to be a "shift" in the SWAC West. :what:

1. GSU
2. PVU
3. SU
4. UAPB
5 TSU

jag4life said:
Man... imagine a Bruce Eugene arm with Vince Young legs. Dude threw for 3500 and 30 TD, 0 Int... and ran for 1400 and 37 TD... in his senior season!!!
0 INTs ...where did you get that from? Walkwitapanther and I watched him throw an int against Evangeline in the playoffs for his final game.

Blacknbengal said:
You hear that Jax? You are not priviledge enough to receive that kind of info, so you just continue to meditate on Haren and maybe, just maybe, JR will fill you in on the rest.

BB:

I got the scoop...j state won't be a threat this year. *snicker*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Jaguar94 said:
Why would grambling want him anyway. They already have Landers and Kerlegan. And they are looking at the kid in Bastrop for the future.

Correction.

He (or his brother anyways) WANT GRAMBLING. They contacted us. Not the other way around. That would be a violation.

But the answer remains the same......

The Rich get Richer

Panthro said:
JR, U need 2 come on back to the barbershops on the outskirts of H-town so you can get you some scoop on PV football mang. There's about to be a "shift" in the SWAC West. :what:

1. GSU
2. PVU
3. SU
4. UAPB
5 TSU

Funny thing about the barbershops in and around Houston. Never once did I hear PV mentioned in the 10 years I lived there. LOL.

BTW, no way PV is going to finish ahead of SU. Concentrate on your recent dominance of TxSU.:bump:

MORE BREAKING NEWS. On Baton Rouge Talk radio, a certain show host, confirms that there is some kind of situation, and Perrilloux has no choice but to transfer.

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
MORE BREAKING NEWS. On Baton Rouge Talk radio, a certain show host, confirms that there is some kind of situation, and Perrilloux has no choice but to transfer.
UH OH! :eek: :eek: :eek:

SUjagTILLiDIE said:

You know Buddy Songy will have this as his topic for the 2 hour show he does at noon. If anyone wants to listen, go to http://www.thescore1210.com/main.html and click the listen live at the top right of the page.

College Gameday said:
0 INTs ...where did you get that from? Walkwitapanther and I watched him throw an int against Evangeline in the playoffs for his final game.

Regular season.

SUjagTILLiDIE said:

He txferring to PVU. :read:

Hey, Jay Arrah! U can't go INTO Houston and get the PV scoop brah. U gosta' go to campus because ain't nobody outside of campus discussing PV business brah. :shame: lol Even in the city of Prairie View itself. :smh:

Let me make a few phone calls to a source at one of the local tv stations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back