Alcorn Releases 2015 Football Schedule.

What message will we be sending as HBCU National Champions getting our asses kicked by Georgia Tech? Georgia Tech is going to kick our ass and Georgia will kick SU's ass :lol:. Those recruits in Georgia May say the hell with the SWAC :lmao:.

When you wear the crown as reigning HBCU National Champions, you are not only representing every SWAC team past and present but every MEAC, SIAC, CIAA team past and present as well. You compete against OOC HBCUs on your level in the Spirit of Black College Football.

I do not know how many times I have to say this but you cannot be a scared punk and expect to be well respected. You have to go out and compete. There is nothing wrong with showing others you have the biggest stick and hardest balls.

We could have played somebody in MEAC or TN State. 2 open dates is unacceptable.

Your "knowledge" and "character"....they don't mean a damn thing in Sports. In Sports, respect is always earned through extreme competition and WINNING.

Until Alcorn realizes this and gets "grimier" and "confident"....Alcorn will always be 2nd to JSU. JSU is not scared to be brash. The FAMU game in 2014 Will be forever remembered in Black College Football History.

One thing I love about Grambling, SU, and JSU....They brash and confident. When will Alcorn become brash and confident?

I'll end with this: Considering Alcorn's Current Football "Dynamic"...not playing OOC HBCUs is a slap in the face to all those who came before like Eddie Robinson, Jake Gaither, etc. They embraced playing each other in the Spirit of Black College Football. The SU vs FAMU 1999 game on camera was electric. Alcorn, like it or not, you are still an HBCU. When will Alcorn recapture that HBCU Football Magic? Being SWAC Champion is one thing. Defending it is a whole different thing.

It won't be easy playing Bama State right after G. Tech.

Looking forward to traveling to Lorman to take on the Braves. My G-Men should be up for the challenge again. I expect us to be a little more equipped this season.

Two...we don't have any injuries in the Cal game....the Bethune Cookman game will be our season gauge in my book.
It's going down vs BCU. I want them and SU badly.

If Cal's defense plays like they did last season, we could score some points on these guys. However, Sonny is a good coach and knows how to recruit speed. Their recruiting class was amazing this year, but they will be very young in the secondary. If I had more confidence in our secondary, I think the score could look better than most expect.

Anyway, I expect Alcorn to be very good once again this season. I called last years SWAC title for them in Hopson's first season because I know what he is about. The Braves put together another good class and will stay fighting for a SWAC title.

Back