Alcorn Releases 2015 Football Schedule.

I will do like MLK did in Selma and call Mahalia Jackson via YouTube to sing me "Precious Lord" over the phone. I am trying to rebuke Satanic Thoughts (In real life, I'm not crazy like this but you get the point :lol:)

http://www.alcornsports.com/schedule.aspx?path=football

WE ARE HBCU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ALCORN!!! :mad: WHY DO WE HATE OOC HBCU OPPONENTS?!?!? :mad::mad::mad:.

Two questions: 1.) Do you even contribute financially to the athletic department or attend ball games? 2.) Why do you not voice your concerns to the Alcorn administration instead of doing it on here?

...but JSU plays TN State Though. Alcorn doesn't play ANY OOC HBCU. We are HBCU National Champions. If you don't want to play OOC HBCUs.........Why call yourself HBCU National Champions?

We have a Mantle we must represent.

Dude, your coach is SCARED of competition. He is only playing Tech cause when ya'll get beat down, he can blame it on losing to a top 25 program.

Dude, your coach is SCARED of competition. He is only playing Tech cause when ya'll get beat down, he can blame it on losing to a top 25 program.
Hmmmm, seems like that can be said about GT also. Y'all shole have been playing quite a few SWAC teams lately

Hmmmm, seems like that can be said about GT also.

I don't agree with Tech scheduling down either but we also have Florida State, Notre Dame, Miami, Virginia Tech, Clemson and Georgia on the schedule next year.

I don't agree with about 95%+ of 1-AA vs 1-A matchups. They should be banned or go back to counting every 4 years like it used to be.

Dude, its been 7 years since they played in Lorman. Last time they came, Bush was in his last year in office :lol:. We are putting all our eggs in one basket and that is not good. Two open dates is not feasible.

REAL Alcornites desire REAL Competition. It took you nearly two days to come up with this response :lmao:.

Are we scared of OOC HBCUs?

BTW, common sense must not be common amongst Administrators if a SWAC Team can con us out a home game for 7 years :lmao:. I don't need to ask.

COMPETE...get OOC HBCUs.

It took two days to come up with a response because I'm not on here nearly half as much as I used to be. I may go 5 or 6 days without getting on TSPN. I do have something that we like to call a life.

The Alcorn-Grambling games that have been at Grambling OR SOMEWHERE ELSE have ALL be well attended. That is a historical fact!!! Going back to when they played in Los Angeles. Those games have been very well attended because of the close proximity of the schools to each other. Jackson State, Valley, Southern, and Grambling are natural rivals for Alcorn because they are all within a 3 hour drive or so.
I can only recall TWO Alcorn-Grambling games that weren't well attended and that was the year of Hurricane Katrina and we had to move the game back to after the Jackson State game AND the 2011 Port City Classic that was also under the threat of a hurricane.

Again, you have NO IDEA what you are talking about so sit down and shut the hell up!!! All I see you do is criticize but I HAVE YET TO SEE YOU AT ONE FOOTBALL GAME!!!! If you have the guts, show up at either the Valley, Concordia (if that turns out to be homecoming), or Grambling game. Those are the home games I plan on making this year. If you show up, not only will I buy your ticket into the game, I'll make sure you eat well at my folks' tailgate!!! PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!

It took two days to come up with a response because I'm not on here nearly half as much as I used to be. I may go 5 or 6 days without getting on TSPN. I do have something that we like to call a life.

The Alcorn-Grambling games that have been at Grambling OR SOMEWHERE ELSE have ALL be well attended. That is a historical fact!!! Going back to when they played in Los Angeles. Those games have been very well attended because of the close proximity of the schools to each other. Jackson State, Valley, Southern, and Grambling are natural rivals for Alcorn because they are all within a 3 hour drive or so.
I can only recall TWO Alcorn-Grambling games that weren't well attended and that was the year of Hurricane Katrina and we had to move the game back to after the Jackson State game AND the 2011 Port City Classic that was also under the threat of a hurricane.

Again, you have NO IDEA what you are talking about so sit down and shut the hell up!!! All I see you do is criticize but I HAVE YET TO SEE YOU AT ONE FOOTBALL GAME!!!! If you have the guts, show up at either the Valley, Concordia (if that turns out to be homecoming), or Grambling game. Those are the home games I plan on making this year. If you show up, not only will I buy your ticket into the game, I'll make sure you eat well at my folks' tailgate!!! PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!

What did Eddie Robinson, Jake Gaither, WC Gorden, and Marino Casem do for Black College Football?

Antroy, why potentially pay Concordia when an FCS will come for free doing a home and home?

Last edited:
Playing an FCS school home and home only works if you sell out your stadium. That is your GUARANTEE. If you only have 2500 fans in your stadium ,that is your GUARANTEE. Meanwhile when the Swac team plays on the road and their stadium is full or close to it , that is their GUARANTEE. Do we need to play FCS teams home and home? A good Fcs program like James Madison will pay 200k. Alcorn took an 18 hour bus ride because that was the cheaper alternative. Is it worth playing an FCS school at all?

With Pine-Bluff having the hardness to play in the SWAC-MEAC, that leaves two SWAC teams who have never participated: One of those two is in Mississippi.

With Pine-Bluff having the hardness to play in the SWAC-MEAC, that leaves two SWAC teams who have never participated: One of those two is in Mississippi.

Well open your damn checkbook and pay the money to put Alcorn the game next year!!! I'm tired of you talking shit yet you don't show up to a damn game. If you don't have the nuts to get on a plane and fly down from the DC area to Mississippi and show up on the campus of Alcorn State University for a football game this coming season, sit your ass down and close your damn mouth!!!

Well open your damn checkbook and pay the money to put Alcorn the game next year!!! I'm tired of you talking shit yet you don't show up to a damn game. If you don't have the nuts to get on a plane and fly down from the DC area to Mississippi and show up on the campus of Alcorn State University for a football game this coming season, sit your ass down and close your damn mouth!!!

*yawn* are making out the 2018 Schedule.

Two questions: 1.) Do you even contribute financially to the athletic department or attend ball games? 2.) Why do you not voice your concerns to the Alcorn administration instead of doing it on here?

Cause he tough behind a keyboard...Negro aint wrote nobody's check.....

...but JSU plays TN State Though. Alcorn doesn't play ANY OOC HBCU. We are HBCU National Champions. If you don't want to play OOC HBCUs.........Why call yourself HBCU National Champions?

We have a Mantle we must represent.

And..they play em every year....mosy ur arse to Memphis to see JSU since u bout to have a stroke about it.

And..they play em every year....mosy ur arse to Memphis to see JSU since u bout to have a stroke about it.

Remember this term when FBS stop playing FCS: HBCU Classic Oligopolies.

I'm telling you all you need to get into some Business Relationships with OOC HBCUs Now.

But I'm the idiot....for right now.

BH123, you and Sarge are the only two people on this earth that rep schools that yal never attended or graduated from. At least sarge was a water boy for the boom. No one knows who you are period. I mean when did you attend Alcorn and what did you do? Why are you afraid to tell who you are. Everyone on this dam board knows each individual from their perspective schools or can be vouched for by someone, but you cant....whats the deal?

:retard::retard:
Again, congrats to Alcorn for winning. But dude, get over yourself. PLEASE stop thinking the world now looks at Alcorn as the end all, be all and representing all HBCUs "past and present". :smh:[/QUO

lol!!!!

I'm trying to get with BRAVEHEART but sometimes its hard... I don't care who UAPB schedule I just want them to compete and WIN!!!!! I'm sure if Alcorn wanted to play an HBCU non conference game it would have happened they chose not too. I don't like UAPB schedule most years but I don't complain because it could be like 2006 when we played 9 games, just be happy for the moment and pray and get with folks to try and change it but for now be happy with what has taken place because not long ago you guys were... need I say more...:eek::eek::eek::eek::p:p:p:p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Did you think your scheduling tendacies would NOT be noticed by the SWAC? Nice Try....BUT I GOTCHA YA!!!

Now we are about to increase competition.

lmao @ dude ducking anything that has to do with him actually showing up to a game. I don't get how not a single person can know who u are either lol. Hell I met a lot of folks on here just by going to games.

lmao @ dude ducking anything that has to do with him actually showing up to a game. I don't get how not a single person can know who u are either lol. Hell I met a lot of folks on here just by going to games.
lol He said he was in Houston for the Ship. I had to work at 4a Sunday morning and still made my way to get there lmfao

BH doesn't need validation from another grown adult. BH was there in 2004 when we lateralled the field goal against SU. I was there when the JSU game first returned to Lorman, etc. I don't want nor need your validation.

What I need is for folks to WAKE UP and realize our scheduling tendacies aren't cutting it.

We could have played somebody in MEAC or TN State. 2 open dates is unacceptable.

Alcorn State vs. Tennessee State would have been a great matchup, in my opinion. For some reason, the Big Blue Tigers are looking at a 10-game schedule this year. :eek:
:(o_O
I'm not sure what is up with that but NO FCS team should be playing less than an 11-game schedule....just my 2 cents.

Back