Alcorn Releases 2015 Football Schedule.

BRAVEHEART123

The Clown Prince of Crime
I will do like MLK did in Selma and call Mahalia Jackson via YouTube to sing me "Precious Lord" over the phone. I am trying to rebuke Satanic Thoughts (In real life, I'm not crazy like this but you get the point :lol:)

http://www.alcornsports.com/schedule.aspx?path=football

WE ARE HBCU NATIONAL CHAMPIONS ALCORN!!! :mad: WHY DO WE HATE OOC HBCU OPPONENTS?!?!? :mad::mad::mad:.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Why do yall have 2 open dates?

I don't know Black :lol:. The Powers in charge must think Grambling and Southern will be our top competition. That is a stupid way to think. EVERY TEAM Wants to kick our ass in 2015. SU and Grambling are only part of the pack of wolves looking to eat Alcorn Brave.

I have heard though from very reliable sources that the trip to Montgomery will be Hell to get out.

What message will we be sending as HBCU National Champions getting our asses kicked by Georgia Tech? Georgia Tech is going to kick our ass and Georgia will kick SU's ass :lol:. Those recruits in Georgia May say the hell with the SWAC :lmao:.

When you wear the crown as reigning HBCU National Champions, you are not only representing every SWAC team past and present but every MEAC, SIAC, CIAA team past and present as well. You compete against OOC HBCUs on your level in the Spirit of Black College Football.

I do not know how many times I have to say this but you cannot be a scared punk and expect to be well respected. You have to go out and compete. There is nothing wrong with showing others you have the biggest stick and hardest balls.

We could have played somebody in MEAC or TN State. 2 open dates is unacceptable.

Your "knowledge" and "character"....they don't mean a damn thing in Sports. In Sports, respect is always earned through extreme competition and WINNING.

Until Alcorn realizes this and gets "grimier" and "confident"....Alcorn will always be 2nd to JSU. JSU is not scared to be brash. The FAMU game in 2014 Will be forever remembered in Black College Football History.

One thing I love about Grambling, SU, and JSU....They brash and confident. When will Alcorn become brash and confident?

I'll end with this: Considering Alcorn's Current Football "Dynamic"...not playing OOC HBCUs is a slap in the face to all those who came before like Eddie Robinson, Jake Gaither, etc. They embraced playing each other in the Spirit of Black College Football. The SU vs FAMU 1999 game on camera was electric. Alcorn, like it or not, you are still an HBCU. When will Alcorn recapture that HBCU Football Magic? Being SWAC Champion is one thing. Defending it is a whole different thing.

Last edited:
...and before some War Party Folks come on here trying to twist this, let me give this thought: Use Common Sense :lol:.

The Alcorn Administrators probably think that because SU and JSU are Away Games, you can attempt to make up the gate loss by combining Homecoming and The Grambling Game into one. WRONG!!!!!!

1. You don't know what either team's record is going to be before this time.
2. Grambling still has to travel to JSU again this year. I don't know too many people who will make 2 trips to Mississippi in one year. Considering how the JSU game and atmosphere went last year, they may pick going back to JSU over coming to Lorman. Remember I-20 goes right through Jackson.
3. Grambling IS NOT Southern. They obviously have shown they hate coming to Lorman by tricking us in moving our home game.

If you couldn't have scheduled an OOC HBCU, there is an FCS Team in Hammond, Louisiana THAT WE HAVE PLAYED BEFORE WE could have put on the schedule. They would brought fans to Lorman and thus we could have gotten an extra games.

I hope a SWAC Coach calls us out for this schedule :lol:. Jenkins and Comegy have it in them.

Last edited:
At this point many REAL Alcornites want to beat Grambling and JSU more than anybody else. Those are the 2 that got away last year and playing Grambling, especially if we are winning, for homecoming would be stupid, because it's gonna draw a big crowd already. Increase revenue by playing Concordia for homecoming, with a showdown with Grambling and PV has 2 potential big money makers

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
At this point many REAL Alcornites want to beat Grambling and JSU more than anybody else. Those are the 2 that got away last year and playing Grambling, especially if we are winning, for homecoming would be stupid, because it's gonna draw a big crowd already. Increase revenue by playing Concordia for homecoming, with a showdown with Grambling and PV has 2 potential big money makers
PV don't travel lol.

A money game against a P5 school and a tune up game with Concordia. Have no problem with this schedule :tup:

The Braves got 7 months to prepare for that option. That QB can actually throw compared to their QBs in the past

The War Party Room may say I'm not a Real Alcornite....but I know REAL Football. EVERY TEAM in the SWAC wants to kick our ass. The Target is on our back. If we don't embrace it, we will fail in repeating.

I am HAPPY Grambling is coming to Lorman. No One is as Happy as Me.......

HOWEVER, we are not maximizing our full revenue earning potential with the way the current schedule is set up.

Hell, if we could schedule WSSU (this will be the ONLY lower level HBCU) I would be happy. Thus, we can obliterate Getuprams for good :lmao:.

Now, let me rant about this Concordia game :lol: :

1. We pay these teams to come play is correct? SU and JSU are not coming to Lorman in 2015. Why pay money OUT when you will probably make less overall than last year's total overall revenue.

2. When you do deals for Home and Home with an FCS, you usually do not pay them to come play you. Example JSU vs. FAMU. FAMU came to Memorial (didn't bring their band which they extorted teams to bring) but still...JSU probably did not have to pay them to come to Memorial. JSU saved money and thus will do a return game in the near future with FAMU. Grambling and Bethune is another example.

3. We are not FBS. We do not have the budget consistency to pay teams to come play us. It's that simple.

Common Sense...:lol::smh:.

Back