2015 JSU football season tickets on sale

What the hell u talkn about. The tickets are $15 a game this year. I'm not talkn about last year this year there $15 so like I said the $ 75 deal is no real deal because $15 times 5 is $75. Let's stick to this year not years ago.

Its says subject to change! and if ASU and JSU get to a point fighting for the EAST the ALCORN Ticket will be about $35

Subject to change my azz. Robert walker in the alumni meeting said tickets are $15 days before game and $20 day of. And the JSU alcorn game is $25 days before and $30 day of . He said prices that you see now will really not change he said because they are focusing this year on marketing the brand rather than trying to a profit. Which makes sense because if you lower the prices this year were people who might not have paid 25 and 30 can come and if we have a good year that's exciting then next year people might not mind paying $25. , $30. Also my sister works with the JSU tickets office and she said a lot of people are Not buying season tickets because JSU doesn't keep track like most schools do. Jsu doesn't have a priority list for holders. But here's a link about the JSU season ticket prices.

http://www.jsutigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=29000&ATCLID=207041178

Last edited:

Back